Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari (7613 Views)

No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students / We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari / Ambode’s Exit Will Not Hurt Your Presidential Bid In 2019-tinubu Assures Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by ManirBK: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
The All Progressives Congress National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday assured President Muhammadu Buhari that the party’s campaign council had accepted the assignment given to it by the president and would work for the country.
“We accept President Buhari’s Assignment”, Tinubu said in a statement by his Media Officer, Mr Tunde Rahman in Lagos, noting that the council would not let President Buhari down.
Tinubu also the Co-Chair of the party’s Presidential Campaign Council, said that letting Buhari down would also let down the nation.
He said he had therefore, rallied members of the campaign council with the Minister of Transport, Mr Rotimi Amaechi, as Director-General for the task ahead.
He noted that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) should not be allowed to return to power and “return to the days where they ruled the nation like overlords”.
“I think I can speak for all members of the campaign council that we accept the assignments given by the President with devotion and a firm commitment to perform to our utmost, individually and collectively on the tasks given.
“It is a great honor and responsibility he has given us. We dare not let him down because doing so would also let down the nation.
“This election concerns more than two competing personalities and political parties. It is a contest between two different visions for the country and the futures these visions portend.
“The APC seeks a better Nigeria by reforming our institutions of governance that these institutions may better implement policies engendering dynamic economy development.
“We seek not only growth but also a fair and just allocation to all segments of society of the harvest of our national endeavors.
“Let no Nigerian be forever trapped in poverty and despair. Let all Nigerians be given the genuine opportunity to realise their full potential and contribute to this nation and their own lives as much as their talents and willpower permits of them.
“We build a Nigeria where government leads the nation but does not rule over the people,” he said

http://thenationonlineng.net/ready-work-nigeria-tinubu-buhari/?

3 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by ManirBK: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sai BABA ECOWAS CHAIRMAN 4+4=23.
Buhari's clone saga has expired, now Amechi is their new campaign strategy..... Well if they like, let them show us where Amechi is beating Buhari, we will quietly separate the fight and still vote them again!
Jobless Touts.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by izzou(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin grin grin

If Tinubu can give me an American visa, I'll vote Buhari and even rig for him

If Atiku can give me an American visa, I'll vote him, and steal ballot boxes for PDP

Oh yes.... I'll snitch on every single Nigerian cool

The reason is simple..... Nigeria cannot get better whether Buhari or Atiku win

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Babiboy: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
My brothers and sisters use your senses. Even if you are Idiotic pig of Biafra you have sense greater than this goat. Look at this picture

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by hisexcellency34: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
I see you Mr Ojuyobo. Claiming to be supporting Buhari while silently Atikulating

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin

I smell tears.... already wink

Happy Crying in Advance....my condolences grin

9 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Marvins0009: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sai Baba 4+4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by googlepikins: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ok

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
izzou:
grin grin grin

If Atiku can give me an American visa, I'll vote him, and steal ballot boxes for PDP

Your last line is on point but every other thing you wrote shows you are part of those destroying this nation

The change starts from you blood grin
Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Bobby4090: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jagaban the great

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by omoiyalayi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Haters una hear am?
Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Alepa(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin grin
Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by princealexndre(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Work while in power, Stop seeking for another term

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by faridpac2: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
ManirBK:
The All Progressives Congress National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday assured President Muhammadu Buhari that the party’s campaign council had accepted the assignment given to it by the president and would work for the country.
“We accept President Buhari’s Assignment”, Tinubu said in a statement by his Media Officer, Mr Tunde Rahman in Lagos, noting that the council would not let President Buhari down.
Tinubu also the Co-Chair of the party’s Presidential Campaign Council, said that letting Buhari down would also let down the nation.
He said he had therefore, rallied members of the campaign council with the Minister of Transport, Mr Rotimi Amaechi, as Director-General for the task ahead.
He noted that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) should not be allowed to return to power and “return to the days where they ruled the nation like overlords”.
“I think I can speak for all members of the campaign council that we accept the assignments given by the President with devotion and a firm commitment to perform to our utmost, individually and collectively on the tasks given.
“It is a great honor and responsibility he has given us. We dare not let him down because doing so would also let down the nation.
“This election concerns more than two competing personalities and political parties. It is a contest between two different visions for the country and the futures these visions portend.
“The APC seeks a better Nigeria by reforming our institutions of governance that these institutions may better implement policies engendering dynamic economy development.
“We seek not only growth but also a fair and just allocation to all segments of society of the harvest of our national endeavors.
“Let no Nigerian be forever trapped in poverty and despair. Let all Nigerians be given the genuine opportunity to realise their full potential and contribute to this nation and their own lives as much as their talents and willpower permits of them.
“We build a Nigeria where government leads the nation but does not rule over the people,” he said

http://thenationonlineng.net/ready-work-nigeria-tinubu-buhari/?
Jagaban our next preside nt

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Ayt27(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
In the process of preventing PDP back to power and being Overlords. Do you lots not become one yourselves?

Watching in 3D

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Bustincole(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
All Political Criminals (APC)
Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by aolawale025: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Working for himself o
Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by PassingShot(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wailers are in big trouble

grin

izzou:
grin grin grin

Nigeria is already getting better under Buhari. We already know it can’t get better under the fugitive Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by sapiosexist(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
chai! Tinubu. trying to replicate Awolowos legacy. Yorubas have a problem
Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by sapiosexist(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Babiboy:
My brothers and sisters use your senses. Even if you are Idiotic pig of Biafra you have sense greater than this goat. Look at this picture
Ewu Pakistan. Dumb muh fcka

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Stalwert: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin grin grin ipob be like but Tinubu why
Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by zudozz: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
u have been working for KENYA abi Ghana?
Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Babiboy: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
sapiosexist:

Ewu Pakistan. Dumb muh fcka

grin pain. Say that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I smell tears.... already wink

My condolences grin
grin let us donate and buy tooth paste for him

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by michoim(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
That is a good one
Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Sixaxis: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
So what the Bleep have you been doing all dis while? Obviously nothing!!

Ohh!! Deceiving gullible Nigerians?
Shit!!!
Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by AngelicBeing: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
izzou:
grin grin grin

I concur, Gbam tongue

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

grin let us donate and buy tooth paste for him

Re: We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari by oyebanji44: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin angry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo / Replicate APC Victories In Our LG Poll, Sanwo-Olu Tells Candidates / Buhari Rejects NASS’ Insertion Of 6,576 Projects In 2022 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.