Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari (18587 Views)

It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by whiteeyes: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Dandsome:
They Don scam akpabio be that
hahahaha you mean say e don enter one chance? I think simple first assignment to capture state e no fit do, na now life go tire am.

na dis kin tin make Judas tie robe for neck!

1 Like

Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by buharitill2023: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
ajalawole:
and u still accept him into ur party. this old fool self
mynd44 and seun rule 2 violated.
Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
do what stopped the probe?
Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by lomprico(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Story for the gods - olamide
Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by searchlight: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
maybachmusic:
When asked why Akpabio, who was under probe for allegedly diverting N100bn was left untouched, Buhari said he did not know but he did not instruct the EFCC to do so.c

as usual he does not know anything

he does not read

he does not care

what a sad tale
before nko. do you expect him to know when Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura and the ones ruling

1 Like

Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by searchlight: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
festacman:

Ignorance is a disease. I don't get paid to support a candidate. I don't know about you. This is democracy and it is my right to support a candidate based on my convictions.
you are right. we are just inferring that your conviction is what makes you a ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
festacman:
Integrity sealed, signed and delivered.

A few months ago, he said BH has been defeated.

A few days to new year, Baga was taken by BH.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/303031-boko-haram-attacks-major-military-base-in-move-to-control-territory.html

Today, BH attacked again.
https://www.nairaland.com/4946589/boko-haram-attacks-ajilari-borno

Just recently at d inauguration of his campaign council, President Buhari said this as if all is well:

“We have restored the territorial integrity of our nation, thanks to our gallant men and women of our armed forces.”

This is past tense.

Pls how is this integrity?

1 Like

Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by Timatayo1: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Will you short that your goro mouth up ! Nonsense accidental President ..empty brain

1 Like

Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by searchlight: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
Seenyo:
stupid story for dumbskulls! BUHARI'S THE BIGGEST SCAM I EVER WASTED MY VOTE ON!

#NEVER AGAIN!
I understand your pains bro it doesn't pain us much because we knew from the unset that nothing good will come out of bubu. we warned you but you called us names just like other irreconcilable zombies are doing now. I want the dullard to win again so that the zoo will finally sink. Nigeria can't survive another four years with buhari. mind you he has done his best so as to garner votes from the electorates who know what it will be when he wouldn't come will not be asking for votes again.
Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
searchlight:
I understand your pains bro it doesn't pain us much because we knew from the unset that nothing good will come out of bubu. we warned you but you called us names just like other irreconcilable zombies are doing now. I want the dullard to win again so that the zoo will finally sink. Nigeria can't survive another four years with buhari. mind you he has done his best so as to garner votes from the electorates who know what it will be when he wouldn't come will not be asking for votes again.
I wouldn't still vote a Joe in any election , buhari /joe are fiascoes!.... TIME TO TRY A FRESH CANDIDATE.
Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
dunkem21:
cheesy Now, it is very clear that this man is not in charge of his government..

Actually he’s not. We are on smtn called Ghost Pilot. Meaning at any time there’s always a pilot bt U can’t know who exactly the pilot is. grin

Hence u can’t blame anybody exactly. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by precious1967(m): 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lie lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by Whazar(m): 6:04am On Jan 09, 2019
I repeat it, only a fool still believes this man has integrity and he's fighting corruption. I refuse to be gullible

1 Like

Re: I Never Told EFCC To Stop Akpabio Probe – Buhari by MrMoney55: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2019
alawi5k:
PMB is right. He doesn't know. I blame EFCC not him. Sai Baba till 2023.
so you will vote a president who does not know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me / PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku / Aso Rock Villa In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.