Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Nigerian Police Force Saga - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Police Force Saga (290 Views)

As A Graduate Is It Advisable To Get Into The Nigerian Police Force A Recruit? / How To Check Nigerian Police Force List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 Now! / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 (Check Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Police Force Saga by domainsales18: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) was set up primarily to protect lives and properties, but over the years, the rot in the NPF has skyrocketed at an alarming rate.

The Nigeria Police Force is not a dignified security agency in Nigeria anymore...99% of the officers are highly and viciously corrupt...They can change white to black, and blue to green anytime...Their tongues are sugar coated...They easily manipulate data, information and criminal complaints and offences.

Please, be careful of the Nigerian Police Officers, even though they are members of your family, friends or neighbours.

I grew up in different Police Barracks of the nation..I am talking from experience...There is a breakdown in the family lives of these officers...Morality is not a sacred word where the officers are...Their wives, husbands or children are not living the ideal lives they ought to be living...Many of their kids are morally corrupted.

They don't value lives...They look at civilians as guinea pigs and bloody civilians...Please, be wary wherever you see them...Always find your level when you see them...Do not feel like a Superman when you inadvertently come across them face-to-face...Avoid them like plagues...They can do and undo situations to please them and the NPF.

Please, steer clear of the NPF Officers...They are NEVER your friends because they can set you up or even connive to murder you up and leave no trace behind.

Until the NPF can come up with real and pragmatic measures to reignite my trust in them...I am steering clear of them, so should you.

A word is enough for the wise.

The words of our fathers are words of wisdom.

Ciao!!!

(1) (Reply)

HRM And Admin Manager For A Water Company Wanted For Immediate Employment / Writers Needed For A Magazine Publication / Uber/taxify Drivers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.