Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive (45861 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by megareal: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
I hate spouses who go to the extreme to hurt another just to have their way.

11 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by AZeD1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
Never marry a person with inferiority complex.

14 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Omnipresent(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Valerie47:
This man is a bastard, I just pray she finds out and cut his dic.k
You're the bastard here dear

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Alepa(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
AZeD1:
Never marry a person with inferiority complex.
Did you read the post?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ucosuagwu(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
And where are the FEMINISTS on this case??

Personally the man went too far abegg but also damn the woman became too proud, I wish to never have someone like that and marry.. I don't mind investing in my wife, but let her become like a partner to me, buddies, co money, you know take care of some stuffs and all like a wife should do and not start to feel like you own the world. You remain my WIFE.

7 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
megareal:

Happy ufa isua eyeneka. Se nma ado akenam ifono. Idiok awan ke aye ado

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by nazablossom(f): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
The man posted the story with his real facebook account. I hope the wife won't see the story, she might poison the man to "clip his wings" in return.

That man is James Bond o grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Beno3: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
No be small thingooo.
Give a woman a privilege, she will look for a whole village. grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ucosuagwu(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
megareal:

I deeply agree with you but sometimes, a deep lesson has to be learnt sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by oshaosha2014(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
I will keep saying it till eternity, no woman can handle success or being independent well. They sha will look for a way to rub it in your face and let you know you are nothing before them. This is a typical example.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ziggylady(f): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

How’s the man a bastard? On top his investment and the wife was already an authority to the extent of moving out of the house to an hotel when there’s a misunderstanding until the husband will go and beg? What kind of nonsense is that

You are as narcissistic as the foolish man...Insecurity and low self-esteem is a big issue for the average Nigeran male..

15 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by megareal: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

Happy ufa isua eyeneka. Se nma ado akenam ifono. Idiok awan ke aye ado

Happy ufa isua nko. Abadie?. Agreed se mma ado akenam ifonno, ado ebe amo anie ata esit ibak. Uto owoden ado akemme adiwot anwan amo.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by AZeD1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Alepa:

Did you read the post?
Yes I did.
There's the man's side, the woman's side and the truth.
From the man's story, my guess is the man was mistreating the woman because she didn't have money and when she had money he felt threatened.

The man wants a submissive wife but still chases small girls around.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Footstradamus(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
What are the small girl's doing around him??

If his bedroom game was lit he wouldn't need to go around burning shops before he gets adequate attention in the bedroom

Some men need more attention than babies sorry to say.

12 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are as narcissistic as the foolish man.

Thank you ma. He's my hero

8 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by FinestMariner(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Correct man... U too get sense

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ziggylady(f): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
AZeD1:

Yes I did.
From the man's story, my guess is the man was mistreating the woman because she didn't have money and when she had money he felt threatened.

Spot on! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Newboss(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
You're a very stupid man, that's all grin grin

Go to a brain doctor and wash your brain grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Alepa(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Was your wife unfaithful to you? No.
Did she threaten to leave you? No.

The only problem here appears to be your low self esteem.
Lmao . The same woman that screams “I can stand on my own” is not threatening to leave him ?
The same woman that left angrily to spend one week in a hotel is not threatening to leave him?
Lmao .
Just focus your attention in trying to smear Islam as you always do . This one is beyond your comprehension cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Speedyconnect15: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

Atleast everything is back to normal as it should be between husband and wife. But the woman didn’t do well because if she was still loyal as she was before the husband setup a business for her, i don’t think the husband would have gone that far to break her wings

Oga forget it.
Money changes people. Even you as a man will do the same.

Most persons are ingrates.

6 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
megareal:

Happy ufa isua nko. Abadie?. Agreed se mma ado akenam ifonno, ado ebe amo anie ata esit ibak. Uto owoden ado akemme adiwot anwan amo.

Nne idioko. Iniehe esit ibak, ayem ufok amo aba ke emem and yak ukpono aba. Bible atang yak awan akpono ebe but awuwan ami e kpono ke ebe amo.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Amumaigwe: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
megareal:

It goes both ways.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Alepa(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
AZeD1:

Yes I did.

You lack comprehension .

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
AZeD1:

Yes I did.

Do you know him personally??

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by superior1: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
The matter get k-leg both of them needs deliverance at MFM, dem get insect in their head

Dem fit each other die

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Yoighaman(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
God bless Mrs. Ibukun Awosika...one of my role models....this woman is the chairman of First Bank of Nigeria and she confirmed in a recent interview that she still kneels down to serve her husband his meal once in a while, she's not saying all ladies should do it but it's what she does and comfortable with it, they've been married for donkey years and love each other like always...but ladies of nowadays ehn....tufiakwa.

9 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by AZeD1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Alepa:

You lack comprehension .
Thank you.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Tinalex(f): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
All ladies know is Money, remove money and they will remain calm
Same with men...a broke man will be so humble eehhhnnn....let him have money he will start telling you, you are not his type, and star sleeping out, telling you he is the man!!!! Its in both gender....women just chose to be humble...esp cos of this silly culture that subdue women!!! Submission is deserved by a man who loves his wife, not a man who believes its his world in essence he is polygamous by nature. Well thank God that man got his wife back, i just pray she doesn't find out!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ziggylady(f): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

Thank you ma. He's my hero

I know he is your hero,when you marry steal and burn down your wives business because you want a toy with no mind of her own you can control...as see how far that gets you in life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by AZeD1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Do you know him personally??
"Now she's so humble, the problem now is that she has become a monitoring spirit following up and down and beating young girls around me ."

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ityP(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
To the VERY few women who know how to handle Independence well, I say WEHDONE... To the many others whose shoulders are raised too high, may God give u husbands like these....

AMEN!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Nigeria Law For Divorce / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.