Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive (45862 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
InSanety:
okay.

I think the man just traded one problem for another. That makes him stupid, and that much most discerning human beings could tell, but as always, NL is filled with people who aren't very smart, so, I am not surprised that some people think what he did is somehow a solution.

Anyway, small minds celebrate small things.

Shut da fvck up. Its better she's all over him doing.the pursuing ote. Can't you see jer obnoxious,disrespectful,annoying,overbearing,worthless, ooverinflated egotistic way of dping things? Do you know how many men kneee to beg their woves for sex. Don't let me slap you through the phone dia

DukeofNZ come.see.tori o brotherly. Princefred na where you dey?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ziggylady(f): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mk17:

insecure people hardly change
he may one day blind your eyes while you are sleeping because of low self-esteem. break up with him and try foreigners

Okay.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by InSanety: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Mumu people...Arson and theft are your own ways of making your marriage work..,Please include kidnapping and murder next.

Nonsense.
that woman will murder the man, the he can finally get submission and respect in his grave.

The biggest problem here is that men underrate women and the lengths they will go to when they are scorned, that is why these guys on NL think there is something humorous here or the man has achieved something great.

The one thing the man achieved is he is now a walking corpse, and one day, his story will be online that he died of 'mysterious circumstances'.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by InSanety: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
kunleweb:

Shut da fvck up. Its better she's all over him doing.the pursuing ote. Can't you see jer obnoxious,disrespectful,annoying,overbearing,worthless, ooverinflated egotistic way of dping things? Do you know how many men kneee to beg their woves for sex. Don't let me slap you through the phone dia

DukeofNZ come.see.tori o brotherly. Princefred na where you dey?
another poorly brought up urchin, just ranting as far as his small brain will take him.

People like you are the ones murdered by their wives. Sense is far from you.

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kazyhm(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

I know he is your hero,when you marry steal and burn down your wives business because you want a toy with no mind of her own you can control...as see how far that gets you in life.

His wife's business in this case ?

When you teach a son how to live and be a partner but then he started feeling superior..........how will you handle him ?

You will disown him and born another one ?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Martinez19:
No he didn't. When one challenges the hands that built one, one's wings have to be cut for humility to be attained again. That's the only way. Nothing would have humbled the woman except what he did.

Now here's a fellow wise brother. He did what was done to Sule Sanusi Lamido to her. Simply put,its the Lamido treatment.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by henryobinna(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Was your wife unfaithful to you? No.
Did she threaten to leave you? No.

The only problem here appears to be your low self esteem.
low self esteem?

This world is getting f...ucked the more and I feel very sorry for the kind of men we're 'raising' today.
Women are becoming men while the idiots who were born men are there turning their selves to sissies and little pu...ssies all in the name of equality and all that bullshi..t

You think faithfulness is all there is to marriage, if you don't know a woman who wouldn't be submissive To you would start cheating if the opportunity presents itself in a very easy manner.

Men are being emasculated while the women the opposite, they call it different fancy names like 'women/girls empowerment' to appeal to sissies like you.

Soon you'll be told to assume the position of the wife at home, I guess you'll quickly say 'thank you man for your kindness'

This man should gradually start her a small business but all assest etc in his name, the moment she starts all her nonsenses he should give her a hint he owns the business

8 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ayoswit(f): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Zither:

Ayoswit. Someone I love her common sense and disposition towards sensitive matters. The only nairaland female member I give my full respect...and attentive ears to the things she says. Been observing your comments a long time, and it stands out from others like a tree on a plain of grass. Hope you're gud.
Waoh! I'm really humbled. Thanks for your wonderful compliment. Ya I'm good. Happy new year.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kazyhm(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
AZeD1:

"Now she's so humble, the problem now is that she has become a monitoring spirit following up and down and beating young girls around me ."

What's the prove he is sleeping around ?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
InSanety:
another poorly brought up urchin, just ranting as far as his small brain will take him.

People like you are the ones murdered by their wives. Sense is far from you.

Another Buharideen spotted. Defend with points and then add small.insult,not.just.insult.alone. Ote of the highest order. The shop os my brother's own,he si.ply took back what was his.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Martinez19(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
kunleweb:

Now here's a fellow wise brother. He did what was done to Sule Sanusi Lamido to her. Simply put,its the Lamido treatment.
Correct guy! Nairaland girls should be feared.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Emaprince: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
InSanety:
that woman will murder the man, the he can finally get submission and respect in his grave.

The biggest problem here is that men underrate women and the lengths they will go to when they are scorned, that is why these guys on NL think there is something humorous here or the man has achieved something great.

The one thing the man achieved is he is now a walking corpse, and one day, his story will be online that he died of 'mysterious circumstances'.
If you are really a woman, I just pity the man that ends with you. So this is all you can think of? Murder? Is that how easy it is for you to kill a human? Gawd!!! Your type should stay far away from men because you offers nothing but misery

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Martinez19(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
henryobinna:
low self esteem?

This world is getting f...ucked the more and I feel very sorry for the kind of men we're 'raising' today.
Women are becoming men while the idiots who were born men are there turning their selves to sissies and little pu...ssies all in the name of equality and all that bullshi..t

You think faithfulness is all there is to marriage, if you don't know a woman who wouldn't be submissive To you would start cheating if the opportunity presents itself in a very easy manner.

Men are being emasculated while the women the opposite, they call it different fancy names like 'women/girls empowerment' to appeal to sissies like you.

Soon you'll be told to assume the position of the wife at home, I guess you'll quickly say 'thank you man for your kindness'

This man should gradually start her a small business but all assest etc in his name, the moment she starts all her nonsenses he should give her a hint he owns the business
Don't that transgender male. A soyboy that disgraces his gender.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
henryobinna:
low self esteem?

Women are becoming men while the idiots who were born men are there turning their selves to sis seesies and little pu...ssies all in the name of equality and all that bullshi..t

Please wake our brothers up

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by InSanety: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

If you were in his shoes, what do you think would have been the solution or how would you have best handled the problem?
well, for one thing, I do not think that committing a crime is a sensible way to solve a problem.

If he still has the lease to the property like he claimed he did, he should have simply stopped payment of rent first. Then wait to see how she raises the money, because the woman obviously wasn't raising any money if she couldn't recover from a setback of that nature. She didn't put any capital, she didn't get any loans, so, all the money this man wants us to believe his wife was making, where did it all go?

Who had control of the money? Obviously, it wasn't her. So, if he had control, he could have manipulated it until she would beg him to return her to her life. He could have gotten someone else to come in and outbuy her, pay more for the shop so that she is kicked out, then he takes up position as a silent owner.

He just went to great extremes for no sensible reason, because he is another person who typifies the stereotype that the black man is brash and illogical in his ways. I am ashamed that I am lumped in with such a person, this is first grade neanderthal behavior. He destroyed properties to prove a point when he could have easily taken control of same properties to prove a point.

A woman had her husband paying her house rent on her property for a decade and the man was none the wiser. That is sense.

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Tizu(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

Atleast everything is back to normal as it should be between husband and wife. But the woman didn’t do well because if she was still loyal as she was before the husband setup a business for her, i don’t think the husband would have gone that far to break her wings

The man did very well. ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS. Ask our brothers living in countries like USA who a woman is, you will fear woman.
Do anything you can to take back what belongs to you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ziggylady(f): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
prince3009:

Why do you always tag men who speak against prejudices and stereotyping against men by women as frustrated? You need to drop this horrible misandry attitude of yours this year. I wonder the kind of legacy you will instill in a female child under your care. Women who grow up hating on men never do well in life!

There is no tagging anywhere,the males here are too anti-female its scary and yes i hate them..I hate wickedness to the core and that is a disease affecting 99% of nairaland males...

Males like you who enjoy castigating women needlessly without reason are the ones who dont do well in life.,especially when they find themselves abroad..That is why many of you get into trouble with the law when you leave this ountry...I am only doing you a favour by pointing out how irrational most of you are.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mk17:

insecure people hardly change
he may one day blind your eyes while you are sleeping because of low self-esteem. break up with him and try foreigners

Don't take her words with a pinch of salt.

Let me tell you what I have noticed about most of these so called misandrists parading themselves as feminists...they are the most timid women ever who wince under the control of a man but come online to roar.

Don't believe the hype

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Martinez19(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
megareal:
I hate spouses who go to the extreme to hurt another just to have their way.
grin you well so?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by InSanety: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Emaprince:
If you are really a woman, I just pity the man that ends with you. So this is all you can think of? Murder? Is that how easy it is for you to kill a human? Gawd!!! Your type should stay far away from men because you offers nothing but misery
so, you assume I am a woman because I am not clapping for this man's foolishness?

Go and watch "Women who kill" so that your eyes will be open. It is lack of exposure that will make anyone think this man did a good thing.

If you are a man, watch your back o. These women are not your mothers and they are not scared to kill you. People wey fit use hand abort pikin wey dey their belle, Na you wey dem no even sabi before dem no go fit kill?

Fear women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by mansoura(f): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lol. Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Xisnin(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
oshaosha2014:
I will keep saying it till eternity, no woman can handle success or being independent well. They sha will look for a way to rub it in your face and let you know you are nothing before them. This is a typical example.
Can you handle success?
Do you think this arsonist and fool of a man was able to handle success?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kazyhm(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

You know nothing about marriage at all,all you know are rants from crazy males on Nairaland against women..

What that man did is extremely bad and will destroy his marriage completely if his wife finds out..He is actually a criminal who deserves to be arrested for burglary and arson angry

besides its on record that Nigerian males in their primitive thought-process are the most insecure male in the world..easily intimidated by a successful woman yet the first to cry 'women are parasites who are lazy'

Successful woman indeed.....

Did you know what being successful means....

Someone supported you and set you up for loving you then you pack out and go stay in an hotel for a week because of a mere misunderstanding.....

Do you know why friends kills each others ?
Do you know why some business partners becomes sworn enemies ?

You personally can't handle success

When you grad. From school and get your dream job......tell your parent they are local and see the result

Foolish fellow

6 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Xisnin(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
prince3009:

Let me tell you what I have noticed about most of these so called misandrists parading themselves as feminists...they are the most timid women ever who wince under the control of a man but come online to roar.

Don't believe the hype
Can we also say that boys who complain online and shout "feminist at any opportunity are the most timid and are being controlled by their
girlfriends offline?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Xisnin(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

How’s the man a bastard? On top his investment and the wife was already an authority to the extent of moving out of the house to an hotel when there’s a misunderstanding until the husband will go and beg? What kind of nonsense is that
He doesn't own the business anymore.
She legally owns it. He could be jailed for arson and destruction of properties.

7 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by andyanders: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
She wanted the man because of money, she acquired it and became powerful. Unfortunately, the money disappeared. Money is now gone, she's back again for the money. Some men will never be wise. She does not love you, mumu.

She came for g=his money and not love. The man is forming a smart guy now and still stays under same roof with same woman. The day snake/devil visits the woman and give her another sense, she will secretly kill the same smart guy and bury him and now control his money. Most women are smarter than men when faking a relationship. A woman is more dangerous as she could turn around to kill same man if there is no love involved.

Let the man not play smart but watch his back as he goes out chasing other women to his wife's knowledge. He will soon be under 6ft

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Nu
There is no tagging anywhere,the males here are too anti-female its scary and yes i hate them..I hate wickedness to the core and that is a disease affecting 99% of nairaland males...

Males like you who enjoy castigating women needlessly without reason are the ones who dont do well in life.,especially when they find themselves abroad..That is why many of you get into trouble with the law when you leave this ountry...I am only do you a favour by pointing out how irrational most of you are.

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ziggylady(f): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
InSanety:

You are spot on..The story has not ended until his wife discovers the foolish man is behind the destruction of her business.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by andyanders: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
She wanted the man because of money, she acquired it and became powerful. Unfortunately, the money disappeared. Money is now gone, she's back again for the money. Some men will never be wise. She does not love you, mumu.

She came for his money and not love. The man is forming a smart guy now and still stays under same roof with same woman. The day snake/devil visits the woman and give her another sense, she will secretly kill the same smart guy and bury him and now control his money. Most women are smarter than men when faking a relationship. A woman is more dangerous as she could turn around to kill same man if there is no love involved as in this case. He went begging same woman when she left his house to stay in an hotel for about a week shows how weak he is too. Maybe the woman is too pretty and he shows her off as his lovely wife but behind, no love.

Let the man not play smart but watch his back as he goes out chasing other women to his wife's knowledge. He will soon be under 6ft

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Xisnin(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
This man deserves an award for the most foolish person in Nigeria.
He thinks he has solved his problem with arson and theft.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
prince3009:

Don't believe the hype
I am only advising her to get a man abroad since we are all insecure here in Nigeria. I don't want to type RIP on a boyfriend kills girlfriend because low self-esteem post on niaraland

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Males like you who enjoy castigating women needlessly without reason are the ones who dont do well in life.,especially when they find themselves abroad..That is why many of you get into trouble with the law when you leave this ountry...I am only do you a favour by pointing out how irrational most of you are.

Thank God I am not among Sha. grin abi i follow join for your own version of "the males"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Law For Divorce / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta / Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.