Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

A Wife Did This To Her Kid's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wife Did This To Her Kid's (884 Views)

See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning / What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / A Slay Queen Caught Sleeping With A Married Man And The Wife Did This To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wife Did This To Her Kid's by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
I NEED UR ADVICE

for the the past 2yrs my aunt left her home, because of the fight she had with her husband.

she left home leaving her 5 children behind..

her husband is accusin her of cheating.. (the children are missing their mom)

but their dad wants a new wife..

PLS WATS YOUR ADVICE??
Re: A Wife Did This To Her Kid's by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ok ... the mother bird thst abandoned her nest should not complain when she finds another in her place when she returns. Let the man have his way if he has proof she cheated!
Re: A Wife Did This To Her Kid's by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
Ok ... the mother bird thst abandoned her nest should not complain when she finds another in her place when she returns. Let the man have his way if he has proof she cheated!
THE MAN CLAIMS TO HAVE PROOF
Re: A Wife Did This To Her Kid's by hisgrace090: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
If care is not taken the children suffering will start soon and their parent will not go free.
Re: A Wife Did This To Her Kid's by baralatie(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
5 kids
Re: A Wife Did This To Her Kid's by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
baralatie:
5 kids
YES
Re: A Wife Did This To Her Kid's by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: A Wife Did This To Her Kid's by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Costly Mistakes Women Always Do Towards We Men.... / Guys And Girls Tell Us Your Awful/amazing Tinder Stories Or Experience / Man Trends Online After Sharing Loved Up Pictures Of Him And His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.