Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert (23374 Views)

Buy Yummy Foil Cake In Different Flavor For The Rate Of #500 / Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival / Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by Ayobami7(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
ok
Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by Modarun(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
PenlsCaP:
This gal sweet die ,
I bleeped her early last year in one of the biggest hotels in abuja.
Everything was coded she was in disguise so no1 knew it was her when we checked in

Her pvssy tight asf. wink

we can easily understand how the chairman Vaseline crew of Nairaland can easily bleep Chidinma in his dirty brown roofed shanty (pictured below) located in that thick evil forrest between Lagos and Ibadan. After all, all you need is to use your free data to download her picture online then she is all yours.

Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by ofiko123(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nice one but where Awilo logomba dey..
Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by dayleke: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
BEENUEL:
I don't understand Chidinma, she always has this posture...

Why?

E dey do am like dat whenever she dey stage and she dey think about ........
Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by KingKingKing: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

So if you are known in Lagos you are an international champion? Glorified village indeed.
see this one Dem no sabi u for lag den u b local champion
Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by Elin: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
#IgboAmaka
Is it Umuobiligbo dat Admin was referring to as Awilo? When they say take small flirt Vodka, they did not say kee ursef. Admingrin grin
Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by Rubbiish(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ustec:
[s]You graduated Since 1999 -2015 but could not get a job because you don't know any PDP Stakeholder to give you one. President Buhari within one year in office employed you under N-POWER, he gave you IPad phone with monthly subscription of about 750MB, he is Paying you #30,000 every month even when you don't go to work. Now you are using the same phone and free Subscription to cook lies against your employer (PMB) on Social Media.
I am not preaching for you to Stop, but I want you to examine yourself and know if you voted for President Buhari in 2015, Vote where you voted in 2015 and you will get the same result you got then[/s].
You have failed using this campaign approach...
buhari is the father of nepotism
Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by Anagha123: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin grin
Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by Okoroawusa: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
PenlsCaP:
This gal sweet die ,
Everything was coded she was in disguise so no1 knew it was her when we checked in

My friend stop that rubbish. Chidinma is a virgin.
Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by Okoroawusa: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Modarun:

we can easily understand how the chairman Vaseline crew of Nairaland can easily bleep Chidinma in his dirty brown roofed shanty (pictured below) located in that thick evil forrest between Lagos and Ibadan. After all, all you need is to use your free data to download her picture online then she is all yours.
You are wicked.

See wetin you tell your fellow human being

1 Like

Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by kaima1984(f): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
PenlsCaP:
This gal sweet die ,

Ur new year wish i guess?
Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by naijajobx: 1:02am On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by mrprezident007(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2019
THis is lovely!! Nice one Flirt Vodka
Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by mrprezident007(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Wow!!!
Re: Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert by mrprezident007(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
LOL
Ustec:
You graduated Since 1999 -2015 but could not get a job because you don't know any PDP Stakeholder to give you one. President Buhari within one year in office employed you under N-POWER, he gave you IPad phone with monthly subscription of about 750MB, he is Paying you #30,000 every month even when you don't go to work. Now you are using the same phone and free Subscription to cook lies against your employer (PMB) on Social Media.
I am not preaching for you to Stop, but I want you to examine yourself and know if you voted for President Buhari in 2015, Vote where you voted in 2015 and you will get the same result you got then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! / Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo / Happy Birthday Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.