Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] (76780 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by reuben79: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Olosho
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Jason998: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Cloud007: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
This one cheesy grin

Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Fxwarrior: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Tell me anoda lie my dear......you cant have dah kind of ass and still be a virgin at ur age.....try again dear!!!

[img]https://media1./images/04ed54b2b721bf6dace6dc322025af42/tenor.gif?itemid=12282502[/img]

From the chain on her ankle, she strikes across as a lesbian so its possible.
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by IjebuWarrior: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
Her life, her business.

Her virginity... everybody's business!
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by sprints1: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
fake but if probably true, i can volunteer myself....o boi see fresh swahili body....
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Badilstical(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Nope. That language is not a South African language, sorry.
swahili most probably kenya
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Johnmattee(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Just another attention seeker, mere looking at her body shows she has lost her virginity long tym back, na fat full that yansh wey she dey display.
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by korexcoded(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tjohnnay:
All these gals of nowadays self

Looking for cheap fame

Smh

Yahoo boys over to u
Kpakam
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Darevofpeace(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
franklypaen:
The internet is breeding stupidity on a daily
how did humanity lost there rational thinking and behaves as animal's, she need's to be ganged raped.
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by tundey4all(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
Virgin my foot
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Rebornhombre: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hmnn

Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by XhosaNostra(f): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Badilstical:
swahili most probably kenya

Yeah.
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Toks2008(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Flirtyjane:
Many have used the phrase "virginity is the best gift a lady can give to her husband and others who have lost theirs believe virginity is lack of opportunity."

A lady has posted on Instagram that she just feel she need to lose her virginity.

Could she really be virgin or an attention seeker?

https://www.deltatrumpet.com/2019/01/pretty-lady-on-instagram-feels-she-need.html

i have seen hotter virgins so YES she is probably a virgin and definitely an attention seeker.
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
No need to lose your virginity in the Nigeria of today. Just lose your PAYINT, as Falz would call it and you will know how far!
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Goalnaldo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ah you people have started again. It's too early for people to scatter their New Year resolution na (especially the repenting Vaseline crew members). Meanwhile lemme go and call my guy Lefulefu, he hardly misses out on threads like this wink
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Jaqenhghar: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah.
She hot though grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by EmzyT: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
She just wanna advertise herself grin we don see am say u get big Nyash.. Next new please angry
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by stankezzy: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
One funny thing , what Nigerians call shape or figure 8 is naturally the figure of south africans , they have hips naturally as ghanaians have buttocks or Nash but in nigeria any lady with hips or big buttocks , no go let person hear again
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by bellotaofeek: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
She meant ANal sex grin
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by XhosaNostra(f): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

She hot though grin

LMAO, I'm gonna tell on you! Yeah, she's okay I guess.
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by bikefab(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
She no get beta breasts...juicy, full and firm. All signs of virginity
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by OndoRaph(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
How come she has a cum (sperm) infested figure. This can only happen when much cum has been absorbed by a lady. Cum is the most nourished substance in the body.
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by habsydiamond(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
Virgin get levels ooo dem fit never fire her toto wey be say na the yansh dem dey fire..na toto Virgin she be be that na grin... But nowadays na yansh virgin plenty instead of toto own
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by SSShehu: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Jaqenhghar: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO, I'm gonna tell on you! Yeah, she's okay I guess.
Nah this is better than okay. tongue
But then pictures is one thing seeing her 1sthing in the morning is another

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by godwon01(m): 12:31am On Jan 09, 2019
See traffic. I laughed tired.
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by naijajobx: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by XhosaNostra(f): 4:05am On Jan 09, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Nah this is better than okay. tongue
But then pictures is one thing seeing her 1sthing in the morning is another

LMAO! To be honest, she doesn't quite do it for me. If I were a guy, my type would be the likes of Nia Long or Lisa Bonnet tongue
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 09, 2019
As a sharp warri guy, I rush go add the babe for instagram, I look her photos seteee i just cum.
Re: Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] by pacespot(m): 4:55am On Jan 09, 2019
those political looters will soon take her up for a price, she is looking for a client.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.