Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally (79635 Views)

Political Thugs Attack APC Governorship Rally In Ilorin (photos) / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M / Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by SalamRushdie: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
seunmsg:

If odeshi wey dey work dey, MC suppose get confirm one. Don’t let anybody deceive you, odeshi for stabbing and bullet doesn’t exist anywhere.

I have tested that for stabbing on someone and it worked man but the only thing is that that guy became very very sick later and became a shadow of himself .. I stabbed him with all my might and tried to slit his throat with a razor sharp dagger and all insane was sparks like he had a chain mail on but he didnt, all he did was dink some greenish stuff some kano thugs gave us

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Alepa:

Ask me again

There's no need. D question is in ur mention. U can read it over&over again

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Munzy14(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
A test of hw serious Nigerians are this season. Body go tell who knw deh hear.
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by holuphisayor(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mc oluomo legbegbe. grin
The guy don chop bottlegrin
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by helinues: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
MICHEALADEX:

Ifa catch you mama ehn, wo, ah! Abi, abi, sheh! You won die ni?

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
davillian:

He doesn't believe anybody will get close enough to him and stab him. Lol
That knife could be poisonous.The same stabbed that killed the former heavyweight tout of oshodi,bomboy.He was stabbed with a poisonous knife.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Tareq1105: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Rednaxelot:
What relevance has he to life?

What contribution has he to humanity?

With all atrocities he has committed and lifes he has killed.

I wish and pray that he doesn't survive the shot/stab

You're not his God
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
muewade:
So with all the noise ordinary bottle, e don dey critical condition.
I being think say the guy dey untouchable.

Guy, that attack is not ordinary.
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by sharpwriter(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
gaby:
Live by the sword...die by the.....

The stabber will also meet his stabee and the cycle will keep on viciously. .

No, it may be a karma completed cycle to balance the universe cheesy cheesy cheesy unless it is vengeance from oluomo side against the stabber will the stabber be stabbed again wink wink
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by gaby(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
sharpwriter:

No, it may be a karma completed cycle to balance the universe cheesy cheesy cheesy unless it is vengeance from oluomo side against the stabber will the stabber be stabbed again wink wink

grin grin

Pun-filled...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by asobo: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
APC and violence are 5&6

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by islandmoon: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
MICHEALADEX:

Ifa catch you mama ehn, wo, ah! Abi, abi, sheh! You won die ni?

gerrout! live by gun , die by the gun, live by broken bottle die by the broken bottle, that is the rule , so stop threatening people here before I tear you slap!
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by brenister10: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
He who lives by the sword will be � by the sword
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by foreshore(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
sirlekzy:
MC Oluomo was reportedly stabbed in the neck at the Lagos APC Governorship rally, which held today at Skypower Ground Ikeja.

The NURTW Boss and alleged Oshodi street lord, had shared photos of himself preparing for the rally before the incident. He wrote on Instagram;

Am back for action.

LAGOS APC flags off rally Kick start.

LONGLIVE ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
LONGLIVE APC
LONG SANWOOLU/HAMZAT.

APC NEXT LEVEL.
EKO A SANWA SO WO , A SANWA SOMO

However few hours after the post, MC Oluomo was stabbed in the neck and reportedly rushed to the hospital where he is said to be in a critical condition. While the identity of the hoodlums who stabbed him is yet to be ascertained, however his camp claims Oluomo’s attackers could be men of the Kunle Poly’s faction of the NURTW.

The stabbed NURTW boss who was beside Sego and another prominent member of the union when the incident occurred, was rushed to the hospital by the National chairman of the union, Tajudeen Agbede and others.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/mc-oluomo-stabbed-in-the-neck-at-lagos-apc-governorship-rally/

What do you expect when street urchins meet!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by islandmoon: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jesu council, so p' Alase!
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by seunmsg(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I have tested that for stabbing on someone and it worked man but the only thing is that that guy became very very sick later and became a shadow of himself .. I stabbed him with all my might and tried to slit his throat with a razor sharp dagger and all insane was sparks like he had a chain mail on but he didnt, all he did was dink some greenish stuff some kano thugs gave us

How come MC was stabbed successfully? Do you know the amount of money that guy spends on jazz? People like MC have sought spiritual protection from top class herbalists, imams and pastors. If he can be stabbed, then the shit ain’t working.

I remember when Tawa, a former NURTW chairman of oyo State was butchered like cow and auxiliary, another NURTW chief was shot dead. Last year, harmburger was killed like chicken. All these guys have jazz o. See, PDP/APC sentiments aside, if you see gun and sharp objects, run if you can. Jazz will fail.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Albertone(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
magoo10:
Tinubu and the love for agbero is like bread and butter
Teni come and see mc oluomo that you want to call for protection.
I go call mc oluomo,i go report all of dem!
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by fakati(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
That guy is a menace to the society
He should have been stabbed in the stomach foolish idiot

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by babyfaceafrica: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
seunmsg:

How come MC was stabbed successfully? Do you know the amount of money that guy spends on jazz? People like MC have sought spiritual protection from top class herbalists, imams and pastors. If he can be stabbed, then the shit ain’t working.

I remember when Tawa, a former NURTW chairman of oyo State was butchered like cow and auxiliary, another NURTW chief was shot dead. Last year, harmburger was killed like chicken. All these guys have jazz o. See, PDP/APC sentiments aside, if you see gun and sharp objects, run if you can. Jazz will fail.
oga jazz dey,but just because you have jazz does not mean they cannot harm upu...the same babalawo that did plus for you will do.minus for your enemies..so forget!!

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by SalamRushdie: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
seunmsg:

this jazz thing is very complex there are some people that no matter the Jazz you hold they can shoot or stab you with ease ..nibody can explain these thing but them deyvwork ooooo..

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by fakati(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nigeria is in such a mess that even a tout begins to dictate to the electorate.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by enemyofprogress: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
It serves him right. I ate nonsense
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by davillian(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
cucumbae:
That knife could be poisonous.The same stabbed that killed the former heavyweight tout of oshodi,bomboy.He was stabbed with a poisonous knife.
Its true.
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by BillGoldberg: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Dem for killam. Death is beneficial to this Animal.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Oshitunji1: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Good news as we await the details of his death except he repent so that God can forgive him for all the people he has killed!#EnoughOfTheseAreaBoysInCharge of our common wealth while elites suffer!��
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
angry Table is gradually changing.. Uncle karma welcome
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Simbrixton(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kunle poly and 50 cent ti take over

Yorubaland needs an offensive war we have been killing ourselves for far too long

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by davillian(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
seunmsg:

If odeshi wey dey work dey, MC suppose get confirm one. Don’t let anybody deceive you, odeshi for stabbing and bullet doesn’t exist anywhere.
Bros e de because ive seen it.
I'm sure you must have seen pictures of cultist that were killed with stones used to burst their head .
If you've ever wondered its because of those jazz bullets doesn't enter and knives too. So the only way they can kill them is to catch them and burst their head with stones.
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by haaryobhami: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
the stabber did a bad job,i wish he was dead
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by 1zynnvn(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Rednaxelot:
What relevance has he to life?

What contribution has he to humanity?

With all atrocities he has committed and lifes he has killed.

I wish and pray that he doesn't survive the shot/stab

Not a fair thing to wish someone, he still has potentials for Good
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by LegalOpinion: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
muewade:
So with all the noise ordinary bottle, e don dey critical condition.
I being think say the guy dey untouchable.

I think this is just stunt to attract wider attention from APC. That stupid idiot has a lot of followers surrounding him always and it's impossible for anybody to get close and stab him without resistance and bloodshed.

If it was bullet, I may believe.

But he must die just like Bomboy of Oshodi.

So much innocent blood on his head.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
cucumbae:

Poisoned and jazzed. They must have downloaded Oluomo's passkey from a torrent site (shrine.com).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.