Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. (41070 Views)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Zolabiola: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2019
O to ge.....na kwara state people talk am
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by IkpuMmadu: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2019
isaacsegun:

your brain must be paining you. No okun man or woman will ever tell you that he/she is not a Yoruba. I'm an okun man, so do you want to tell me I'm a Fulani or an Hausa?

I have one here in Illupeju, she is Funke but would tell you that she isn't Yoruba ....have you seven seen Dino Melaye say he is Yoruba before ! He can't say that ! He sees himself as Kabba man ! They consider the name Yoruba as a funny they said it is bounce from Yoruba

I know these things....even some ijebu find it hard bearing the term Yoruba
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by tsannee(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2019
olaolulazio:
Come Feb ending, Saraki will be an upcoming politician.
By God grace
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by IkpuMmadu: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2019
tuniski:

Are the places you mentioned in kwara or Osun cos if they are in kwara which they are, then are northerners!

I am an offa indigene and I am a northerner!

Offa is a northern region not a western region ...they have relationship with north and they have created that relationship from political to social with north
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by tsannee(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2019
Profkomolafe:
grin
mumu talk from Saraki! undecided

Even most kwarans will tell you there are yoruba. cool
We are yoruba in Kwara
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by King44(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2019
dreamwords:
Kwara is hausa land. No Yoruba indigene there, only yoruba migrant
lol... migrant ko migration ni, how did each ethnic get to the present geo location they call their home no b by migration, one thing that I know of is that kwara pole don't like saraki at alllll, n that mentality that kwara belong to d north na by history, d pple kwara relate better with sw than north dat I know but whether they believe they are still subdued under north I don't know
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Dadddy8: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2019
noah91:
You see why Saraki will always be a bastard. He has identity problem. The North hates him, the West hates him. He's just caught in the middle. Confused dude

Guy this is too much ooo

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by CloudResident(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2019
deomelllo:
Mr Juicy Position, northern votes in Kwara can not save you, you are a goner...

Homeless vagabond..

grin grin

Ó tó géé.Kwara shall be free!
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by dreamwords: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2019
King44:
lol... migrant ko migration ni, how did each ethnic get to the present geo location they call their home no b by migration, one thing that I know of is that kwara pole don't like saraki at alllll, n that mentality that kwara belong to d north na by history, d pple kwara relate better with sw than north dat I know but whether they believe they are still subdued under north I don't know
Kwara is north and not part of yoruba land
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Adebowale89(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Akintola and Fani power were licking Balewa's arse without shame. This was the rationale behind "OPERATION WETTIE". The Yorubas felt that the Fulani oligarchy had come to rule over them through a puppet - Akintola.

However, Awolowo threatened that if the Igbos were allowed to leave, the Yorubas too would pull out.

you and your kinsmen are daft, you're always quick to quote the dead.

go and tell awolowo that we are fine in Nigeria, as our political relevance in Nigeria cannot be underestimate

thanks in anticipation grin
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by CloudResident(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2019
tuniski:

Are the places you mentioned in kwara or Osun cos if they are in kwara which they are, then are northerners!

I am an offa indigene and I am a northerner!

It's very clear that you are not an Offa indigene because you won't say this nonsense if you truly are.
No Offa freeborn would say that!
Your origin is shrouded in mystery. Go and discover it pls.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by OgundeleT(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2019
porthouse7:
but u mention Hausa in ur post not Fulani's... Yoruba and Fulani blood are mixed in kwara not hausa
Most of them don't even know that the majority of Fulani in kwara understand only Yoruba.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by tuniski: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2019
CloudResident:

It's very clear that you are not an Offa indigene because you won't say this nonsense if you truly are.
No Offa freeborn would say that!
Your origin is shrouded in mystery. Go and discover it pls.

Oh, so you now speak for me and the rest of kwara south abi?

Being yoruba is different from being northerner we are both! Together with the Okuns in Kogi!
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by OgundeleT(m): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2019
Yemi7up:
Bukola is drunk, Kwara has always been at disadvantage due to the fact of being part of the North, a position that has made Kwaran's minority i in the North. Does Bukola understand Hausa, olè, we will prefer to be with the west. A place we are welcome, where we understand the language.
The issue of putting us in the north has been haring us than good because we always find it difficult to have the west rallying around us when need be
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by King44(m): 8:02am On Jan 09, 2019
dreamwords:

Kwara is north and not part of yoruba land
by geography u might be partially correct cos like kogi it is link between west n north but major land space fall westward, I live there but by identity that is left for each member of kwara to decide but I know a lot of pple from and in kwara who see them selves as Yoruba I am dating one I have a lot as friends and neighbor, so what point are u driving at
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by tuniski: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2019
OgundeleT:

Most of them don't eben know that the majority of Fulani in kwara understand only Yoruba.

Yorubas are majority in kwara by overwhelming percentage. However, we are northerners by the geography. Same with the Okuns in Kogi.

Being a northerner is not the same thing as being hausa/fulani !
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2019
IGBOMINA LAND IS NOT PART OF NORTH.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by tuniski: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Offa is a northern region not a western region ...they have relationship with north and they have created that relationship from political to social with north

We are north cos that is the geographical demarcation. We are in North Central and part of the 19 northern states. QED
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by OgundeleT(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2019
Tareq1105:

Out of 16 local government in Kwara State

12 are Yoruba speaking

4 are others

I beg I want someone to confirm it. It will help my contribution to the issue at hand.
And majority of the 4lg understand Yoruba. Politically if you don't understand Yoruba and you are from Kwara north you can't rule kwara. Understanding the language is an advantage for any kwara northerner
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by franchasng: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2019
SirBunky85:
nonsense,why can't u talk abt our Igbo States and our stupid governors? what's ur biz with who lagosians choose ad their leader? we (igbos)will leave our own headache back home and carry Yoruba matter for head
Of course we have been talking about our states...for instance, I have condemned Rochas for years....he is an slowpoke....but the same Yoruba folks will come here to tell us that Rochas our own failure of a governor is the best governor even when we tell them that Rochas is a failure, just because he belongs to APC, their presumed regional party undecided.

Thank God Oshiomhole helped Imo people to finally bury Rochas' stupid ambition to become Tinubu of Imo state.

Meanwhile, people only get concerned about places they are stakeholders or living or have investments and businesses, so you don't expect me to be talking about Ondo or Nasarawa or Ebonyi or Niger states when I don't live there, not from there and don't have any business or investment in those states, so we Igbos are mostly concerned about the politics of Lagos in particular because Lagos is the second home state of most Igbos, I have investment in Lagos, I have business in Lagos, so Lagos politics concerns me....when Ambode woke up and said he will be charging millions for house owners in Lagos, didn't it affect Igbos who own houses in Lagos, so that is why we Igbos feel concerned about Lagos politics and its affairs.

Same applies to western nations....America is concerned about what happens in far away Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Gabon, Congo DR, just name it...Americans meddle into the political affairs of the aforementioned nations not because they are American lands or because Americans are too concerned about other nations, no, it is because Americans have stakes, investments and businesses in those countries, so even as US government is shutdown currently, American government is still meddling and poke-nosing in the affairs of these other countries, so its normal if you have stake in a certain environment or community to be concerned about the leadership and politics of that environment or community...its only a fool that will be dancing happily when the community he has business and investments boils.

So the above is the reason why Igbos are concerned about Lagos politics....and they are also concerned about politics of their home states and other states where they have stake or investment.

Don't you know that after Yorubas, Igbos are the next most populous tribe in Lagos and most South-west states

If you doubt it, visit Lagos between 26 December - 3rd January of any year, when majority of Igbos have traveled to their respective communities to celebrate Christmas and New Year, you will then understand why they said Igbos own Lagos....because once Igbos leave within those periods, Lagos roads become free, markets become scanty and businesses die down in Lagos.
Lotorino:
If its dat bad, what 4 you still doing in Lagos Nobody is begging you to stay!!!
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by bilulu(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2019
sammyj:
This fool think he can play politics with everything because he is fully aware that the Yoruba race are enlightened people who can not be enslaved by him. Thank Gpd for history!!
If you guys are really enlighten like you said one man won't be enslaving the whole of Lagos, you guys won't be slaves and follow follow to the emirate always doing their bidden, you guys won't be a stumbling block to Nigeria's progress.... Kwara is part of North and nothing you guys can do about it.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by OgundeleT(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2019
tuniski:

Yorubas are majority in kwara by overwhelming percentage. However, we are northerners by the geography. Same with the Okuns in Kogi.

Being a northerner is not the same thing as being hausa/fulani !
It is by geopolitically and not geographical. The issue of putting us in the north central geopolitical zone was done by Olusola Saraki after Gowon had joined us with the wese. He(Saraki snr) and some kwara elders were deceived by Saraki to reject it so that Awolowo won't be checkmating him in kwara then
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by OgundeleT(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

I have one here in Illupeju, she is Funke but would tell you that she isn't Yoruba ....have you seven seen Dino Melaye say he is Yoruba before ! He can't say that ! He sees himself as Kabba man ! They consider the name Yoruba as a funny they said it is bounce from Yoruba

I know these things....even some ijebu find it hard bearing the term Yoruba
Dino do call himself Yoruba. Though I agree some of them prefer Okun which is the dialect they use to greet, just like ekun in igbomina

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by sammyj: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2019
No man can enslave us in Lagos. Tinubu is only leveraging on the fact that both the PDP and some people from the other side of the county are not intelligent enough to do needful. So get your fact right shocked shocked shocked
bilulu:

If you guys are really enlighten like you said one man won't be enslaving the whole of Lagos, you guys won't be slaves and follow follow to the emirate always doing their bidden, you guys won't be a stumbling block to Nigeria's progress.... Kwara is part of North and nothing you guys can do about it.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by masseratti: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

What did Igbos suffer in the hands of igala?

Anyway, whatever it's, it can't be worst than what Yorubas suffered in the hands of Fulani.
I hear you.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by IkpuMmadu: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2019
OgundeleT:

Dino do call himself Yoruba. Though I agree some of them prefer Okun which is the dialect they use to greet, just like ekun in igbomina

Did you see people saying that it's fake handle !

LoL
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Printerscanner: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2019
So, your name Bukola, your sister's name Gbemisola and your father's name Olusola are all Hausa names. Is Buhari's daughter's name Olayinka or is Atiku's son Adeyemi? You must be mad just as your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by IkpuMmadu: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2019
OgundeleT:

. No be me write am

1 Like

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2019
Kwara,kogi have been sold to the Fulani years ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / Appeal Court Overturns Nullification Of Diri’s Election As Bayelsa Governor / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.