Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. (41088 Views)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Omoboricash(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Profkomolafe:
grin
mumu talk from Saraki! undecided

Even most kwarans will tell you there are yoruba. cool
Offa, Erin ile, ajase,, igbomina are all yorubas even part of ilorin also have Yoruba people : Idi ape , Tunde idiagbon family are Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Funkybabee(f): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2019
oloribu omo ale bastard...

reason why I support tht baba oloju igo to collect kwara from you, u are a Yoruba bastard.. ur end is here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by LZAA: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2019
immhotep:

So t5ksy and co are doing attache-by-force grin

Cc lzaa imperialyoruba sarrki deomelllo justiceleague1
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

you and your kinsmen are daft, you're always quick to quote the dead.

go and tell awolowo that we are fine in Nigeria, as our political relevance in Nigeria cannot be underestimate

thanks in anticipation grin

You're a stark illiterate.

A mooron from a place where dumbness is a societal prerequisite is talking about another person being daft.

Awolowo in his usual cowardly manner threatened secession, but only, in the case where the East is allowed to leave.

BTW, fck you for cussing.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by akinszz: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2019
Pizzle1234:
Oga try another propaganda

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Adebowale89(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You're a stark illiterate.

A mooron from a place where dumbness is a societal prerequisite is talking about another person being daft.

Awolowo in his usual cowardly manner threatened secession, but in the case where the East is allowed to leave.

BTW, fck you for cussing.

ipob with their brt lane thinking

when is the rising sun shining grin

mumu people
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by MajesticIgbo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

ipob with their brt lane thinking

when is the rising sun shining grin

mumu people

You've been accosted with facts - now you're rambling like a stark illiterate.

If Nzeogwu and his Igbo colleagues had allowed the North wallop the West as Balewa planned, I'm certain the west would still be in anarchy.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Adebowale89(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You've been accosted with facts - now you're rambling like a stark illiterate.

If Nzeogwu and his Igbo colleagues had allowed the North wallop the West as Balewa planned, I'm certain the west would still be in anarchy.

go and tell your kinsmen that needless story

why did you and your kinsmen rubbished KANU by neglecting Biafra struggle to lick Fulani man anus

until you can provide answer to that, all your needless essay is inconsequential to me
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Badonasty(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
deomelllo:

this is why Saraki can't be president of nigeria...the north don't see him as one of them and see him disassociating himself from the south

1 Like

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by OgundeleT(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Did you see people saying that it's fake handle !

LoL
You don't get the message. What people mean there was that the handle of lai Mohammed he was reacting to. That is Dino's account
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Lovemaester: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
tuniski:
Foul language is a sign of low people. Otoge nii ilu eko shogbo?

Kwara is pdp you are free to hug transformer If it pains you.
you've made no sense, don't worry it will clear very soon
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
PointZerom:

SHUT UP.

Under Buhari everybody is crying.....LOOTimi Amaechi.

Didn't omenka cry here when Fulani herdsmen chased him to East?

cc Lzza Immhotep madridguy cilicmarine omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo Sirjamo Passingshot cilicmarin velocity25 Roger3D Osuigbo

MY GUY, I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE THAT THE INDIVIDUAL OPERATING THE OMENKA MONIKER IS THE SAME INDIVIDUAL OPERATING THE CORRINTHIANS MONIKER?

NAIRALAND TAKE COGNIZANCE!
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by orisa37: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Geographically, Culturally and Traditionally, SW comprises:-
1, 100% of LOOOOE States,

2, 100% of Kwara,

3, 100% of Delta State,

4, 99.9% of Edo States,

5, 50% of Kogi State,

6, 50% of Bayelsa State,

7, 20% of Niger State and

8, 20% of Kebbi..

Grant full autonomy of Police, Resources and Electioneering security and control to our 36 States now. Forever Discussions about Economic, Social and Political Unions and Mergers shall be sweet and enjoyable.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
CaptainG00D:

If ur father is useful will he be there and allow aad man in ur street to impregnate ur mum.
His watery sperm couldnt do heck reason urum ran to a mad man. For help
What a cursed family ! cry

I spit on ur head!

Not gonna waste my time replying u again have seen u are nuisance a nonentity
Ur father has just waste his energy to born a miserable boy like u

Alaiye grow up
Ur father need ur attention more dan nl
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by MajesticIgbo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

go and tell your kinsmen that needless story

why did you and your kinsmen rubbished KANU by neglecting Biafra struggle to lick Fulani man anus

until you can provide answer to that, all your needless essay is inconsequential to me

The same reason why awolowo turned to Ojukwu, when Gowon refused to withdraw the military troops in the west.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by MajesticIgbo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
orisa37:
Geographically, Culturally and Traditionally, SW comprises:-
1, 100% of LOOOOE States,

2, 100% of Kwara,

3, 100% of Delta State,

4, 99.9% of Edo States,

5, 50% of Kogi State,

6, 50% of Bayelsa State,

7, 20% of Niger State and

8, 20% of Kebbi..

Grant full autonomy of Police, Resources and Electioneering security and control to our 36 States now. Forever Discussions about Economic, Social and Political Unions and Mergers shall be sweet and enjoyable.

The whole of Nigeria belongs to Yoruba people.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Adebowale89(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

The same reason why awolowo turned to Ojukwu, when Gowon refused to withdraw the military troops in the west.

you're saying thrash. are you Atikulating or with ipob? grin

confused lot
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by CaptainG00D: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
olagbola55:

Not gonna waste my time replying u again have seen u are nuisance a nonentity
Ur father has just waste his energy to born a miserable boy like u
Alaiye grow up
Ur father need ur attention more dan nl

Common!
U should appreciate me for telling the truth ur mum is hiding from u for many years
That mad man in ur street is ur real father.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by orisa37: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
I said SW. I DIDN'T SAY YORUBA.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by deomelllo: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
Whazar:

u are a bastard saraki would buy and feed your homeless generation. your 30k BMC allowance can't save you bro u better go hustle and stop hating saraki that have already made it oponu
[/s]

Typical wadata ipob miscreants and thugs..

grin grin grin
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by GoldHorse(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

I have one here in Illupeju, she is Funke but would tell you that she isn't Yoruba ....have you seven seen Dino Melaye say he is Yoruba before ! He can't say that ! He sees himself as Kabba man ! They consider the name Yoruba as a funny they said it is bounce from Yoruba

I know these things....even some ijebu find it hard bearing the term Yoruba

Really, Mr "know these things"??!! Next thing you say is that they prefer to be called Egun from Togo, abi? Pssheeww!!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by GoldHorse(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
franchasng:
Of course we have been talking about our states...for instance, I have condemned Rochas for years....he is an slowpoke....but the same Yoruba folks will come here to tell us that Rochas our own failure of a governor is the best governor even when we tell them that Rochas is a failure, just because he belongs to APC, their presumed regional party undecided.

Thank God Oshiomhole helped Imo people to finally bury Rochas' stupid ambition to become Tinubu of Imo state.

Meanwhile, people only get concerned about places they are stakeholders or living or have investments and businesses, so you don't expect me to be talking about Ondo or Nasarawa or Ebonyi or Niger states when I don't live there, not from there and don't have any business or investment in those states, so we Igbos are mostly concerned about the politics of Lagos in particular because Lagos is the second home state of most Igbos, I have investment in Lagos, I have business in Lagos, so Lagos politics concerns me....when Ambode woke up and said he will be charging millions for house owners in Lagos, didn't it affect Igbos who own houses in Lagos, so that is why we Igbos feel concerned about Lagos politics and its affairs.

Same applies to western nations....America is concerned about what happens in far away Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Gabon, Congo DR, just name it...Americans meddle into the political affairs of the aforementioned nations not because they are American lands or because Americans are too concerned about other nations, no, it is because Americans have stakes, investments and businesses in those countries, so even as US government is shutdown currently, American government is still meddling and poke-nosing in the affairs of these other countries, so its normal if you have stake in a certain environment or community to be concerned about the leadership and politics of that environment or community...its only a fool that will be dancing happily when the community he has business and investments boils.

So the above is the reason why Igbos are concerned about Lagos politics....and they are also concerned about politics of their home states and other states where they have stake or investment.

Don't you know that after Yorubas, Igbos are the next most populous tribe in Lagos and most South-west states

If you doubt it, visit Lagos between 26 December - 3rd January of any year, when majority of Igbos have traveled to their respective communities to celebrate Christmas and New Year, you will then understand why they said Igbos own Lagos....because once Igbos leave within those periods, Lagos roads become free, markets become scanty and businesses die down in Lagos.

@ the bolded....
The way some of you guys reason make other tribes dislike the Ibos. You guys are always the smartest, the most populous, the ones with the highest business acumen, the richest, etc among and within any location you occupy.
The Ibos, in relation to other tribes, have the highest population in Kano, Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ibadan, South Africa, China, etc. The Ibos must therefore be over 50% of the Nigerian population, right?

So its only Ibos that travel for xmas? Its reasoning like this that rubbish some of the wonderful and great men and women amongst you.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by franchasng: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
GoldHorse:

@ the bolded....
The way some of you guys reason make other tribes dislike the Ibos. You guys are always the smartest, the most populous, the ones with the highest business acumen, the richest, etc among and within any location you occupy.
The Ibos, in relation to other tribes, have the highest population in Kano, Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ibadan, South Africa, China, etc. The Ibos must therefore be over 50% of the Nigerian population, right?

So its only Ibos that travel for xmas? Its reasoning like this that rubbish some of the wonderful and great men and women amongst you.
Okay undecided
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by shugabasbn: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
You and your father said the same during Lawal, u used the same method to cajoled people from Ilorin Emirate but now their eyes don opened.
Gently pack your load and oo to ge
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by shugabasbn: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:

The trickle down effect of ethnic/regional politics. Fashola, Osibanjo and Tinubu have popularised it that it has become handy for politicians.

Those who sow the wind reap the whirlwind. This sentiment of Bukoka no doubt resonates with every Hausa fulani person. Reason being that Kwara is their conquered territory and their closest to the ocean. APC or not, they don't want SW or Tinubu there. It sounds recapturing to them. Good one, Saraki, and hit it home.

What is the lesson u are trying to drive home? Is APC not bn controlled by northerners or does Northerners see PDP as northerner party or regarded Atiku as their leader?
Saraki is just a drown man that looking for any available objects to hold n a people like him must be deserted with careful. In Kwara there is 3 major ethnic groups Yoruba, Nupe and Baruten n other minorities like Fulani, Hausa and co n we have bn living in harmony for long a desperate man like him that has turned Kwara state to his personal bank should keep quiet.
I don't know if u understand what is reigning in the state now is

Ooto ge enough of sarakis in Kwara state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Alexis11: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
Kwara,kogi have been sold to the Fulani years ago

Just the way Edo has been sold to the Ijaws. cool
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Alexis11:

Just the way Edo has been sold to the Ijaws. cool
name one ijaw councilor in Edo.

Even in Bayelsa(ekpeye, an Edo sub ethnic group) outnumbered the ijaw there

We ain't like the Yoruba that sold their land to the north
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Whazar(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2019
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Typical wadata ipob miscreants and thugs..

grin grin grin
were in case you don't know I be Ibadan boy so dey there dey dream say every PDP supporter is an ipob you go shock. dreaming Zombie go get some sense
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by oyatz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Eeyah, Saraki will be humbled in this gubernatorial election and he is already sensing that, hence the need to whip up sentiments.

Saraki may win his senatorial election BUT won't control Kwara Politics like before.

He committed a political suicide by decamping back to the PDP.
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by Westsida: 12:35am On Apr 21, 2019
CaptainG00D:
Why are the yorubas insulting saraki over this.
As if he is not telling the truth.?

A yoruba man AFONJA sold part of his tribe to fulani tribe,
So why are my yoruba brethren wailing about this truth, undecided

This is wrong!
Re: Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. by etrouble: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2019
oyatz:
Eeyah, Saraki will be humbled in this gubernatorial election and he is already sensing that, hence the need to whip up sentiments.

Saraki may win his senatorial election BUT won't control Kwara Politics like before.

He committed a political suicide by decamping back to the PDP.

Now the idiot has been severely whipped. His stooge lost the governorship, Saraki himself lost his senate seat, his party lost all the elective postions in the election. These include

One governorship seat
Three senatorial seats
Six house of representative seats
Twenty plus state assembly seats

Not even one elective position was won by Saraki and his evil party.

To cap it all, Saraki's presidential candidate the Cameroonian bisexual Atikuchukwu and his Obituary Chinese/Ibo were humiliated at the presidential election. Saraki lost everything, I hope his in-laws the Ojora family of Lagos will not take their daughter Toyin from him amd give Tinubu as 2nd wife.
About twenty state assembly seats

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria / Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin & His Brother: "Babes Were Dying Over Me" / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.