Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,320 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 PM

Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes (21894 Views)

Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG / I Have Been Fair In My Appointments- President Buhari Tells Igbo Leaders (PICS) / I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2019
globemoney:

Go and learn English. We’re you taught with Yoruba in school?
See who's correcting another person.
It is "were" and not "we're" in that context

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Chukazu: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
JubiGold:
Useless ungrateful bastards who want to reap whr they nvr sow.
thank you sir.
Rub it on dia face. they hate and nvr vote u yet they want appointments from you.
God is with u my president.

You are useless to your entire GENERATION and Waste to your family.

Buhari is constitutionally bound to appoint Ministers from every state of the federation wether he likes it or not, wether we voted for him or not.
It's our entitlement not a favor from any Lifeless Nama!

Go deal with your miserable life first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by philos(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dear Mr. Buhari,
So if you appoint an Igbo man into any of your ministries, you are fair to all the Igbos?
If you appoint an Igbo man in your ministry, Southeast roads will no longer be death traps?
Southeast is not the one man you appoint in your ministry. Southeast is a whole lot of millions of people.
We are not blaming you for the developmental woes in Southeast, but that comment belittles the Igbo nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Blitzerz: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why don't you just kukuma stop collecting tax from Igbos, since they didnt vote for you like u want.?

Moronic leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Yopcity: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Balyz:
In essence Buhari is telling you he has given you more than your due and so you should be grateful to him. Do you remember the Nnamdi kanu saga when you all supported that charlatan to destabilise Buhari's government? If I were Buhari I will treat you less charitably

Sorry, he has no choice, it's an obligation not a compliment ! Its the Igbos in govt. that helped to stop Kanu otherwise if all the Igbo élites back Kanu nigeria will cease to exist, take it or leave it !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Treasure17(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
And the way things are going base on the forthcoming election, he might probably get less than that come February. What if he wins the election again, then the supposedly marginalisation will be multiplied by ten... Nigeria I hail thee. Baba carry them along o.
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Balyz:
In essence Buhari is telling you he has given you more than your due and so you should be grateful to him. Do you remember the Nnamdi kanu saga when you all supported that charlatan to destabilise Buhari's government? If I were Buhari I will treat you less charitably

IGBOS don't care about u or buhari.

Do whatever u like n lets do whatever we like.
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by obstead200(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

Word on marble
not surprised.
Left to pple like u, all Igbos in nigeria should be annihilated abi.?
Don't worry. Governments will come and go. We the ordinary Igbos will still be here, will still be part of nigeria., Will still wax stronger in our own private corners, will still be a far superior race to yours. We survived the biafran war, we survived military rule, we survived Buhari so far, we will survive anything.

By the way, Igbo presidency has never helped the Igbo man economic fortunes, and will never help it anyway. Personally I believe we don't need it. Last last we go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Listen to his reasoning....how more democratic do you want him to go?

Democracy is not about constitution....its about numbers.

Buhari can get 198,000 votes just in Ereko ward in Lagos. That's less than the local govt sef.

Ibo has no shame. 198,000 in the entire SE?

You deserved your neglect under Buhari. You earned it with that figure.

U guys keep congirming that Nigeria does not have an education sector
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

At least Obasanjo Got a lot of Votes from every Region in this country. 198,000 votes in a complete region? That's is so low .... it means you guys totally rejected Him and How do you feel as A human when you experienced total Rejection from another person ? You will feel Hurt talkess of rejection from a complete region and you expect not to be sideline ? He will do anything to Hurt you too and make you feel that pain too .... He is not favouring you because he is Hurt that you guys completely rejected him...... forget constitution ... anyone can do that too from any region

Is anybody who behaves like that fit to be president? Stop making excuses for reckless behavior. How many votes did Obasanjo got from the south west in 1999? The Yoruba race rejected him in favour of Olu Falae. Imagine the pain of being rejected by your own people. Did he allowed that get in the way of doing his job equitably? No! Did he whined about it? No! Buhari is just a little guy. Nigeria need a big guy as president. And why do you assumed that I am Igbo. You don't believe Nigerians can stand for others, right? You think everyone is like Buhari, right?
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

Is anybody who behaves like that fit to be president? Stop making excuses for reckless behavior. How many votes did Obasanjo got from the south west in 1999? The Yoruba race rejected him in favour of Olu Falae. Imagine the pain of being rejected by your own people. Did he allowed that get in the way of doing his job equitably? No! Did he whined about it? No! Buhari is just a little guy. Nigeria need a big guy as president. And why do you assumed that I am Igbo. You don't believe Nigerians can stand for others, right? You think everyone is like Buhari, right?

It is lie, Yoruba votes for Obasanjo
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's his second term you are talking about.
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's the results right there. Most of the votes Olu False got came from the south west. And if he got that much, then you tell what was left for Obasanjo. Obasanjo was seeing as a northern candidate by the Yorubas in that 1999 elections. They overwhelmingly voted for AD. This is common knowledge. You might be talking about 2003 elections when the south west had no other choice but vote for Obasanjo.

Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Ugosample(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Worthless miscreants sad
your country men are whom you are calling miscreants
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by reachbenny(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
A Nigerian for all Nigerians is what we want.

A true leader shouldn't think like this.

ImperialYoruba:

Listen to his reasoning....how more democratic do you want him to go?

Democracy is not about constitution....its about numbers.

Buhari can get 198,000 votes just in Ereko ward in Lagos. That's less than the local govt sef.

Ibo has no shame. 198,000 in the entire SE?

You deserved your neglect under Buhari. You earned it with that figure.
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by charlycharles(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
The Dullardd dont even know his Ministers. Shame on that container in Asorock. Last time i checked Fayemi was the Minister of Mines and Steel and He is not IGBO. Dullarkpo...
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by babapressy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
lol
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by erico2k2(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

Una propaganda is dead on arrival

Amaechi is a patriot
That's lizard of Obioma ahaha he is no longer relevant even him sef don know.
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
yom2:
that's not true. every part of Africa has tribal leanings in varying degree.. you could have said that they stand out as relpublicans. they rarelly have over all figure like d other groups. And that has its own merits and demerits.

I don't think you knows us that much...go and check histories of voting in nigeria since 1953...THE MAIN POINT IS WE CAN VOTE AN HAUSA MAN IF HE CAN DO BETTER THAN IGBO CANDIDATE, WE CAN VOTE A FULANI IF HE CAN DO BETTER THAN OUR BROTHER, WE CAN VOTE YORUBA MAN IF HE'S A BETTER CHOICE THAN A CANDIDATE FROM SAME REGION .... THATS WHY THEY SAID WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY POLITICS IN NIGERIA.... and when I said WE I mean the masses not some political thugs and party members
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Sleekfingers: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Buhari tell them o.... You are 100% right....

Them too dey complain.... Like say na only them dey face the economy hardship...

Who need their 5%....them think say that 5% go make atiku win...

Buhari till 2023...and there is nothing anybody can do about it.....
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Is it not the south east you are talking about ? You are agitating for Biafra and you also want to lead the Nigeria Military ? Think about that
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by omonnakoda: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Buhari has been kind to Ibo people and during the rainy season he entertains them with python music

Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by ikembz(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
hungryboy:
No be lie were Amaechi talk say, this man no dey read, and him no sabi book.
appointing ministers from every state is not a favour but a right, according to our Federal Character law.
And being the President of a country means, treating every region fairly, not minding who gave you more or less votes.

God bless you..... I don’t comment normally here in nairaland, but this words which is the fact and truth made me too.... Haba.. What a President we have... Smh

Check my signature for UK used Iphones, Samsung and laptops thank you
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Oblang(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
donttouchme:
As if nigeria is your property. Postérity will not be fair to buhari. He talks arrogantly and ignorantly. Nigeria is a constitutional democracy mr president. Please wake up from sleep. Stop embarrassing your handlers. This is the kind of attitude that will force the military to remove you by coup. You do not own nigeria and will never blackmail people for votes.

Truth hurts. Hw else will he be fair to u despite ur votes not up to a local govt vote. And where is the blackmail? Did he tell u must vote for him? Oga go and vote ur Atiku...
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by zinizta: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
PMB, i wished you were a christian....
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Oblang(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
ezenwajosh:
yeah that's an Igbo man.... They don't vote by tribe, religion or kinsmen... They vote who is credible even if its a vote against the blood brother.....AN IGBO MAN IS DEMOCRAT BY NATURE.... THATS WHY THEY DON'T FIT AND WILL NEVER FIT IN nigeria.... THAT'S WHY AM BOYCOTTING ELECTION

Pls tell me exactly what gej did for u to earn such massive vote from Igbo in 2015. What else if not based on tribe...
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by zinizta: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

That's the results right there. Most of the votes Olu False got came from the south west. And if he got that much, then you tell what was left for Obasanjo. Obasanjo was seeing as a northern candidate by the Yorubas in that 1999 elections. They overwhelmingly voted for AD. This is common knowledge. You might be talking about 2003 elections when the south west had no other choice but vote for Obasanjo.

the south east voted Obasanjo.... you are right... south west voted falae...
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Randy100:
Buhari is a disaster.
Uselessly Useless
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Oblang(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rindo69:
Who will tell this man that he is President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not the President of the Supporters and Voters of APC. It does not matter where your votes come from. Once you win (out-rig) an election, you are deemed the Leader of the country and all decisions must be in the best interest of ALL citizens and not those who canvassed or voted you into power.

The statement about 97% and 5% was unbefitting of a leader and this mind set still resides in your psyche 3 years on.

PMB, can you not get over tribal and regional sentiments and just be the President of the country. Comparing deaths as you did is plain wrong. Making statements such as the number of those killed in Zamfara is more than Benue and Taraba combined is simply the most stupid utterance i have heard from a leader.

The sooner we devolve powers to the Governors the better. If we have stronger federating units that can stand on their own without running to the centre for monthly stipends the better. Nigeria as a country will never develop with the current system of government! SIMPLE

Anyhow u want to say it, loyalty will play its part. U don't expect someone like Atiku to win nw (God forbid) and appoint Fashola into his cabinet...
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Chofun90(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Can any good thing come of the Nazareth of this old man I don't think so.. Mr President have you forgotten that you said you are for everybody and you belong to nobody. Mr President it doesn't matter the region you gotten your vote from and don't forget you are Nigeria president not Nothern president.
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Ten06(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why not? You have been very fair to them that is why during the Biafra heat sent some were ordered to chill in the gutter, others was sent to cool in the prison while the last group was sent to cool in the mortuary. You tried so much

Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Jolite(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Its like a mother saying,"i still breast-fed you despite the trouble you gave me during pregnancy" Before nko?!

And anyways, we all know that whatever he did or is doing is to increase his chances of winning. I'm not a fan of his neither am i for Atiku. Although I know I'll eventually have to choose the lesser of both evils.
You are a blessing to your family, you have said it all. from hence forth we are friends..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP / 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC / Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.