Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano (21398 Views)

FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha / Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamani To Ndigbo: Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by sarrki(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Zik’s Mausoleum: Buhari has fulfilled promise to Ndigbo – Obiano

Joe Chukindi Joe Chukindi
2 hours ago

Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano has said that President Muhammadu Buhari has fulfilled his promise to Igbos by completing the Zik’s Mausoleum.

The Governor made the claim when he visited the Mausoleum to inspect works at the site, on Tuesday afternoon.

“President Buhari is determined to keep to his vows. The Zik’s Mausoleum is important to us. It is an honour to Zik of Africa, who played major roles in re-shaping the nation.

“The project started 23 years ago.
We thank President Buhari for keeping to his words,’’ Gov Obiano said.

The Zik’s Mausoleum is situated at Onitsha, Anambra State at the home of the former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, and popularly referred to as the resting place of the sage.

While inspecting the the site, Obiano stated that previous administrations had abandoned the project, but the present administration led by President Buhari vowed to deliver every project that would benefit the South East.

He urged the contractor handling the project to speed up the procurement of necessary facilities for the library section.

Obiano noted that President Buhari would be in Anambra in a few weeks time to inaugurate the project.

Recall that minister of power, works and housing, Babatunde Fashola had in December also inspected work on the project, while stating that the Federal Government would also equip and furnish the mausoleum.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/08/ziks-mausoleum-buhari-fulfilled-promise-ndigbo-obiano/amp/

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by sarrki(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Obiano that’s why I love you all this while

I have neosaid bad about you and umahi

You guys are ripe for 2023

This is my choice for 2023

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by ZombieTAMER: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Obiano has always been a fool...

If kanu had played his cards right... Believe me

Chidoka would have been governor right now

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by sarrki(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Shut up for a while

A former Executive director of a bank

A sitting Governor

You call a fool

With your vituperation it shows you lack morals and sense of reasoning in public forum

188 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by festacman(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe is a true "papa nnekwu" who deserves a befitting "obi" to rest in.

The mausoleum should be expanded into a tourist centre with a hall for events, a mini library with collection of all kinds of publications about the great Zik, an exhibition hall that shows his life and times, secretariat of Zik foundation,etc.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by sarrki(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
They will hate Obiano now

Obiano finish and tidy up in Anambra

Majority of Nigerians will vote you

Come 2023

God Bless Willie Obiano

God Bless Engineer David Umahi

Ekweremadu the time don ripe oooo

Please make that statement this week

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Cajal(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

...u mean KANU driver

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by sarrki(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
When you need corrinthians and madridguy guy the most you won’t see them

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

This is a great news for national cohesion

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by braveboy64(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sai Baba 2019

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by oluwadabira111(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Believe me PDP will even struggle to win Anambra, not a chance for them in this election,

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
Obiano will definitely deliver Anambra to Buhari while making sure that all seats for state and federal assemblies are all APGA. Peter Obi, PDP, and Atiku would cry next month when results start coming in. No PDP nonsense in Anambra again.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by sarrki(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yyeske:
Obiano will definitely deliver Anambra to Buhari while making sure that all seats for state and federal assemblies are all APGA. Peter Obi, PDP, and Atiku would cry next month when results start coming in. No PDP nonsense in Anambra again.

Yes ooo
My patriotic brother

Ekweremadu statement coming soon

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Akiara: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
But you support a man with FAKE certification.

But you support a man that added insult to injury by being a Resounding and internationally accepted DUNCE!!

You support a man whose Ministers are exposing on a regular as a retard.

You support a man that still believes that West Germany still exists?

IT'S PEOPLE LIKE BUHARI THAT MAKE IDIOTS LIKE YOU CELEBRATE FOOLISHNESS.

You should cry yourself to sleep...

As for Obiano...he is toast...Just watch as things unfold for him...We ain't Zombies in the East...this ain't Burdillon...OK! !

grin grin grin

sarrki:

Shut up for a while

A former Executive director of a bank

A sitting Governor

You call a fool

With your vituperation it shows you lack morals and sense of reasoning in public forum

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by deboysben(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yyeske:
the most useless post I have ever seen since I started coming to nairaland

Some people are too myopic to start seeing what is on ground.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Shikini: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Only project in all of
South East and South South

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Asshurbanipal: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Obiano squandered all the money Peter obi left for him in one tenure. Now his second tenure is so low key that he has resorted to visiting federal projects in order to be in the news.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Yyeske(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
sarrki:

Yes ooo
My patriotic brother

Ekweremadu statement coming soon

Sure, I predicted this scenario right here on nairaland immediately I heard Peter Obi has been picked as vice to Atiku and it's happening earlier than I even thought.
Some even said Obiano can never openly express his support for Buhari and I just laughed it off but what is happening now?
Umahi of Ebonyi and Obiano would definitely deal with PDP and especially Peter Obi, not forgetting Okorocha of Imo too.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Yyeske(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
deboysben:
the most useless post I have ever seen since I started coming to nairaland

Some people are too myopic to start seeing what is on ground.
Quote me again or give me a mention after February 16, no time for infantile gra gra.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Asshurbanipal: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yyeske:
You sound like afonja. Nobody control SE voters. Anybody that wants to win SE must convince the masses. Anybody who depend on any governor or God father will lose woefully in that region.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Yyeske(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Obiano squandered all the money Peter obi left for him in one tenure. Now his second tenure is so low key that he has resorted to visiting federal projects in order to be in the news.
Story for the gods, Obi is already scared of a repeat of November 2017 guber election.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Yyeske(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

You sound like afonja. Nobody control SE voters. Anybody that wants to win SE must convince the masses. Anybody who depend on any governor or God father will lose woefully in that region.
You are aboki, wait till after February 16 so we can banter words then, peace

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Asshurbanipal: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yyeske:
Sure, I predicted this scenario right here on nairaland immediately I heard Peter Obi has been picked as vice to Atiku and it's happening earlier than I even thought.
Some even said Obiano can never openly express his support for Buhari and I just laughed it off but what is happening now?
Umahi of Ebonyi and Obiano would definitely deal with PDP and especially Peter Obi, not forgetting Okorocha of Imo too.
There are no zombies in the east. All voters are independent minded. Selfish politicians decide nothing

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Asshurbanipali: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
What Obiano achieved in just 2yrs is bigger than what has been achieved in backward Enugu state since 1999.

Asshurbanipal:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Asshurbanipal: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yyeske:
Story for the gods, Obi is already scared of a repeat of November 2017 guber election.
Is buhari from anambra?
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Asshurbanipali: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nwanne uche di kwa ya. Whether Obi or Obiano, they are Anambra sons. See recent pictures of the two

Yyeske:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Asshurbanipal: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yyeske:
You are aboki, wait till after February 16 so we can banter words then, peace
Even if buhari's half cosin rigs for him to win, one thing is certain, buhari will never win any state in SE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Yyeske(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Is buhari from anambra?
Ask me after February 16 if Obiano is from Lagos state, we are talking politics and permanent interest and you are still dwelling on sentiments and emotions.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Asshurbanipal: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Nwanne uche di kwa ya. Whether Obi or Obiano, they are Anambra sons. See recent pictures of the two

Gbam. Anambra love their son obiano not buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Yyeske(m): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Even if buhari's half cosin rigs for him to win, one thing is certain, buhari will never win any state in SE
Wait till February 16

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Asshurbanipali: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
It is a win-win for Anambra. Anambra is getting gigantic infrastructural development ahead of any SE state. If Atiku wins Anambra will continue to benefit because of Obi. We should not put all our eggs in one basket. Just imagine the further advancement the 2nd Niger bridge will bring to Onitsha metropolis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by sarrki(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yyeske:

Progressives are good in studying situations

While enemies of of our dear nation lacks sense of reasoning

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Asshurbanipal: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yyeske:
Ask me after February 16 if Obiano is from Lagos state, we are talking politics and permanent interest and you are still dwelling on sentiments and emotions.
Your comments hardly make any sense. Which interest when buhari doesn't give a fvck about onitsha goat seller.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka / Why Atiku’s Peter Obi Pick Divided South-East - Thisday Newspaper / ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.