Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers (8948 Views)

Concerning Tithes, Offerings, Firstfruits & Partnerships - Giving The Right Way / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible / Have You Ever Been Blessed Through Tithing And Giving In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by OkCornel(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

If Moses could be skilled in Egyptian ways for being under the roof of an Egyptian princess, what makes a homosexual Satanist like you think the Israelites also didn't learn such skills for being in the country of the Egyptians and under their laws?

Mr Homosexual Satanist. The name for you die. grin

Oya, correct me with the scriptures. Let me see where the Israelites adopted the culture of the Egyptians...

As for the name calling, it is pointless defending myself against someone who is insane and goes after people's unborn children...and still lies Jesus is his Lord and Savior

I want to know where Aaron, Miriam and the other Israelites adopted the culture and lifestyle of the Egyptians...
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Dencotext: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hello guys,

No need to argue endlessly! We all may not argree but its high time to unite and trash a pressing issue! Something strange is coming and already happening in this world, I will write about it later soonl
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by OkCornel(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dencotext:
Hello guys,

No need to argue endlessly! We all may not argree but its high time to unite and trash a pressing issue! Something strange is coming and already happening in this world, I will write about it later soonl

Alright bro...

Please mention me when you post about it.

Cheers...
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mr LifestyleTonight, so it deems fit for you to progress into name calling rather than addressing the issue at hand, how dear you call someone, a fellow brother in Christ a homosexual Satanist when you don't have a prove either revealed or observed. I am ashame of you because it seems to me that you are a lip instead of a heart christian or better still both. What a shame indeed!

Is it not shame that you cannot defend what you believe? Is it not shame for you to fight your brother in Christ with negative words? Is it not shame that you and your cohorts are extremely emotional about the false doctrines portrayed by you all because of a wanting gain to satisfy your bellies? What a shame indeed!

If you are not ready to learn, unlearn or relearn under the atmosphere of a true and divine light, my brother, just know you are on a long thing.

Go back and study the scriptures back to back with the help of the Holy Spirit both in prayer and in patient waiting for a divine revelation and illumination which no man can be able to contend with or even conquer.

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Dencotext: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hello House,

I am posting a series of disclaimers... on different strange things happening in the world today. Do not believe them if you wish because they are conspiracy theories that we have strong reasons to believe because we noticed that the government are hiding these things from us.
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Dencotext: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hello house!

I conducted a thorough research online and discovered that the Apollo moon landing missions by NASA never happened. It was the biggest hoax ever pulled on mankind by the American government. Please search on youtube for "NASA fake space missions"wink. No human being ever landed on the moon...you heard me right? These kind of news questions the integrity of the American agency called NASA. And because of that, i will look into many other things... reports like alien sightings by NASA crew in outer space and their space walk on the international space station.

You know that in 1968, the American movie industry was way ahead of the world. But with the advancement of computer technology today allover the world, many individuals have ran analytical simulation of the videos presented by NASA of Neil Armstrong walking on the moon, and all the fake tricks and patches were revealed blatantly. These same guys allover the world reviewed the space walk videos of NASA crews on the international space station and found out that as of 2010 onward, NASA began using advanced computer hologram (animation) to make what they are doing to look real. So many bizarre findings came out like the alien looking lights that were flying off at high speed, are actually computer faded water bubbles that were coming out of the astronaut's space suits in the sea or under water, were they sometimes choose to simulate their floating gravity walk in outer space. The list is endless.... so let me stop here and voice my thoughts below.

I have long figured out that it is mathematically impossible for mankind to send human beings to outer space for one major reason... the radiation spilled out by our sun immediately you cross the radiation belt (the earth ozone layer that shields us from radiation) is so great that no biological organism can survive it and come back to earth alive. The sun is really a very wicked monster and unforgiving once you get into outer space. If radio waves can penetrate our walls easily to feed our telephone with signals, how much the solar flare flung by our sun, which consist of tons of damming radiations like gamma rays, x-rays, infrare red, and so on, that can penetrate any rocket wall and incapacitate their circuitry so easily, whenever they are passing through the radiation belt, which meant that the radiation penetrating unmanned (computer controlled) rocket is too lethal for human beings to be inside the rocket. All the dogs the Russians tested by sending them to outer space in their rockets never lasted up to two minutes in this zone.

So why is the Americans feeding us with these lies? Well let me list my findings...
(1) They were competing with the Russians then in the early '60's to send man to outer space. When Russia succeeded in sending the first man to space named Yuri Gagarin (this was only just to the edge of outer space) and also sent an unmanned rocket to the moon, the Americans could not stand and watch. At least the Russian rocket carried no human to the moon, so if they American claimed they landed humans on the moon, that would be great news.
(2) To defeat the Russian and make name for themselves (naija go say...buy market for themselves) they fabricated the lies about the series of Apollo moon landings between 1968 to 1972. These greatly helped to weaken and destroy the Russian space rocket ventures, as they honestly and foolishly attempted to send real cosmonauts to space, spending billions of money building rockets capable of carrying men to space that failed woefully. Although the Russians soon realized that the American were lying based on common sense and what they know is feasible. Though Russian did not succeed in sending man to the moon, at least today their rocket technology is miles ahead of the Americans.
(3) But today space program that NASA is embarking on, like the international space station and sending man to Mars, have entirely become a public stunts and show off to reap millions of dollars from the unsuspecting world. With the forth generations of computing currently on the pipeline that uses super quantum computing, computer hologram is bringing to life virtual realities.

I was sick for days when I found out that man have never been to outer space and possibly cannot till further notice. Russia who seemed to have the better rocket technology have repeatedly said they are not interested in sending man to space or the moon. But why is the Americans not stopping to show us these funny stuffs? What else are we to believe now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRzSlbqm1vA&fbclid=IwAR1HzN9xOPab568xyUI9-ZxH0sIWeuq63hg5rR-eMspxuGrMBxCugXT-WZ8
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by OkCornel(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dencotext:
Hello House,

I am posting a series of disclaimers... on different strange things happening in the world today. Do not believe them if you wish because they are conspiracy theories that we have strong reasons to believe because we noticed that the government are hiding these things from us.

Waiting patiently...
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dencotext:
Hello guys,

When my Lord and God Jesus Christ was on earth, he addressed every bothering issues without His audience coming back tomorrow. He didn't argued endlessly, He spoke truth which no man could contend with, He was not hopping up and down like a wounded grasshopper looking for who will support Him. He never hurriedly jump into a new topic without satisfying the demands of a previous, these the Pharisees knew but couldn't repent because of their pride, selfish gains and vain glory.

My brother DenContext, you created this thread to justify first fruits and tithing, but to your surprise it was another ball game entirely. You even raised the issue of circumcision to further justify the aim of your thread but yet you met with failure. Instead of you to expose your wound to the doctor you decided to bandaged it because you can't bear the little pains of the doctor's knife.

What is your take now on tithing, first fruits and the Law? Only if you can stand your ground with all the tools of truth supplied by the Holy Spirit and a proper understanding of the 66 books of the Christians, then, we can be able to unite to conquer a strange and pressing issues. If we don't understand ourselves our battles against the foes coming won't bring trophies to our territories, If we don't understand the Bible we will destroy ourselves with false doctrines thinking we are faring well. If your aim is to learn, unlearn or relearn you are most welcome.

Lord let the Spirit of Christ always lead us in the way, truth and life.

Thanks.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Dencotext: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hello House,

That is just the first disclaimer. Tomorrow, I will post two more horrying theories and the next day again and again till all the jigsaw puzzle fit into place. Only then you would confess that something is not right in the world we are living now. But how did we get to this stage by the way? lipsrsealed
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by LifestyleTonite: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2019
OkCornel:

Oya, correct me with the scriptures. Let me see where the Israelites adopted the culture of the Egyptians...

As for the name calling, it is pointless defending myself against someone who is insane and goes after people's unborn children...and still lies Jesus is his Lord and Savior

I want to know where Aaron, Miriam and the other Israelites adopted the culture and lifestyle of the Egyptians...

I'm not the one going after people's children. You are the one going after your own children simply because you don't want to admit you did wrong. No one will you if you admit your wrong which was obvious.

Now, the children of Israel must have learnt wearing of earrings from the Egyptians whom they lived with for 400 years. As seen below, even the boys wore earrings which was never so before Jacob and Joseph went to Egypt.

Exodus 32:2
And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Dencotext: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hello House,

I hope you guys are taking note? I am not derailing from the topic at hand, but if something greater is happening, it concerns Christianity as a whole. I want to talk about the approach of strange objects into our solar system. In fact this is not an ordinary planet x but a solar system named NEMESIS with 7 planetary bodies, the largest and outermost being Nibiru. By default lets our null hypothesis be that it is just a mere conspiracy theory and false. But if it is true, why has the government of the world all agreed to hide it from us? So before I talk about the approach of these apocalyptic events, lets take a look at the behaviour of the government military allover the world today. Please take a look at these youtube videos... there is this conspiracy theory that the government and the rich have already prepared for the extermination of the populations of the whole world down to 1 billion or 500 million people. Two question in mind is are they preparing for war which is possible scenarios during major catastrophies, or they also preparing to take strong control of civilian populations and bury the dead?

IS THIS MOVEMENT OF MILITARY EQUIPMENT ALLOVER THE WORLD A COUNTDOWN TO APOCALYPSE? PLEASE MEN THINK...

AMERICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugMmyBUKRy4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3zSDdm-SHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aXT1pkTIss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2BBZ5aSVdQ

NATO/AMERICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_HUIOTaXtg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5UZhNFJjJo

india

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOASVF4jBCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEQZR4PMGT4

CHINA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALrgpHk6Fn0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwEOqvp4eyc
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Harddiskng(m): 3:31am On Aug 17, 2019
Dencotext:

I was sick for days when I found out that man have never been to outer space and possibly cannot till further notice. Russia who seemed to have the better rocket technology have repeatedly said they are not interested in sending man to space or the moon. But why is the Americans not stopping to show us these funny stuffs? What else are we to believe now?

Good sir, believe it on not. Man has long landed on the moon!

Recently it was found that the moon actually has an atmosphere howbeit thin it may be compared to earths. The moon has water (frozen state) and cardio-oxide, you know what that means. Scientists are currently researching with blue-green algae which has been proven to grow well with the moon’s soil once water is added....

If you don’t want to believe science, Last year, during one of the Holy Ghost services I think (I was watching the program live). Pastor E.A Adeboye was preaching and saying things God has revealed to him. One of it was that, there would be a branch of RCCG on the moon!

Note this wasn’t him prophesying, this was what God revealed to him.
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Dencotext: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Harddiskng:

Recently it was found that the moon actually has an atmosphere howbeit thin it may be compared to earths. The moon has water (frozen state) and cardio-oxide, you know what that means. Scientists are currently researching with blue-green algae which has been proven to grow well with the moon’s soil once water is added....

If you don’t want to believe science, Last year, during one of the Holy Ghost services I think (I was watching the program live). Pastor E.A Adeboye was preaching and saying things God has revealed to him. One of it was that, there would be a branch of RCCG on the moon!

Assumptions have often been what the church make at times because they are still humans deapite the fact that Holy Spirit uses them at times! Peter and the Jewish Christians distant themselves from the gentile Christians till Paul rebuked them! Why because they formed a party of the pharisee and circumcision and still keep the law. Yet they are still Christians. Shamefully the dispute between Peter and Paul was only refused by mutual agreement that Jewish Christians should not lay the burden of law, especially circumcision, on the gentiles. So the bible expressively forbid the gentiles from circumcision. Yet you stand here, circumcized, and also proclaiming how the church would go and build on the moon, because you do not read your bible.

10 years ago technology was so advanced yet no atmosphere was detected on the moon! What is atmosphere by the way? After all Venus, Mars and Jupiter all have some form of atmosphere but these are horrible gases like methane, helium and sulphuric fumes and also not at the right atmospheric pressure that man can breath or live in! Have you ever wondser what it is to be in outer space on the moon? Your body would explode immediately because the pressure outside is almost completely zero. Swallow the American lies and enrich their economies, but the radiation from the sun in space whether on the dark side of the moon or not is horrible that no biological specimen can survive for one second. I do not know whether you can conduct researches via google search...but check whether any satellite is really in outer space as telecommunications companies fueled by the secrecy to reap money claims?! All satellite transmitters orbit well below the ozone layer that protect the earth from harmful radiations from the sun. Humorously speaking, these satellite are even hoisted on rugged balloons with few mechanism to correct their orbits. Do you know what the sun radiation is and why nothing can operate there? The sun spill out electromagnetic waves of every spectrums, whether gamma, xray, infrared or radio waves in tons of trillions if you can quantify it....these would conflict immediately with the satellite transmission and jam the electronic circuitry, if not fry and melt it immediately. In fact no man made material for transmission can stay inside these grave radiation belt without eventually heating up and melting, as alpha gamma rays can penetrate steel, metal and even diamond the hardest known substance.

Well the moon developed atmosphere because the prophesy of Joel that the sun shall be darkened and the moon turned blood red is being fulfilled. A red dwarf star called Nemesis have already began entering our solar systems with its debris of dust, particles, atmosphere, asteroids and satellites, some of which is forming and beeing trapped around the moon and the earth, making the sight of the moon reddish from here. Doomsdays have come while you guys build castle on the moon fed by packet of white lies!

Ahahaha, I concur with you that there would be RCCG on the moon if man succeed in going to the moon (again?) because the Americans are claiming they no longer have (or have lost) the technology to send man back to the moon till further notice. Let's wait till they fix this up ...or don't you follow news? I check BBC and CNN online everyday!
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Dencotext: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Harddiskng:

I have one complaint because you quoted the word "scientists" as your authority. Nobody is a fool anymore as that words does not mean anything more than what your next door assume or presume because are all human beings subject to telling lies or truth and also limited in understanding. Scientists said we are descendants of apes, evolution, and there is no God, do you believe these? At face value, this kind of reporting may seem true but I failed to reference the specific scientist Charles Darwin, because not every scientist believe there is no God or we are species of amoeba-reptile-ape-man random chain links. I am a scientist too please believe me! wink
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Harddiskng(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dencotext:
I have one complaint because you quoted the word "scientists" as your authority. Nobody is a fool anymore as that words does not mean anything more than what your next door assume or presume because are all human beings subject to telling lies or truth and also limited in understanding. Scientists said we are descendants of apes, evolution, and there is no God, do you believe these? At face value, this kind of reporting may seem true but I failed to reference the specific scientist Charles Darwin, because not every scientist believe there is no God or we are species of amoeba-reptile-ape-man random chain links. I am a scientist too please believe me! wink

You have nothing to say about Pastor E.A Adeboye’s revelation? I thought as much grin

Your only complaint is my use of the word “Scientist” grin my bad. Let me re-phrase “Researchers” are currently carrying out research on the blue-algae and it capability to be grown on the moon. This is going on at the University of Arizona. See quora link below.

We are talking about space here not evolution. Please don’t try to deflect with random issues, lets stay on topic. Do you know you can actually see the International Space Station with a telescope with proper timing/planning (of course you have to know your longitude and latitude). You called that a hologram? A hologram moving so fast across the sky, what sort of machine do you have for that? grin

Its extremely hard to fool all the people nowadays. There are technology and scientific breakthroughs that would literally blow your mind. “Know ye not ye are gods”.

Very soon spaceX (within 5years) would start their commercial space tourist trips to the ISS and moon for people that have $35 million.

Please post your source for this Nemesis planet, academic source please not some YouTube rantings.

Wisdom is also knowing when to accept new knowledge. Focus 100% of the word of God (I learnt something from one of your post) and please lay off the conspiracy theories. These conspiracies you are sharing are making you seem very nonsensical, and too silly to interact with.

https://www.space.com/41853-spacex-bfr-moon-passenger-flight-reveal-webcast.html

https://www.quora.com/Do-plants-grow-on-the-moon/answer/John-Young-174?ch=3&share=da937068&srid=3nxoH

https://www.lpl.arizona.edu/research/lunar
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Dencotext: 1:54am On Aug 18, 2019
Harddiskng:

You have nothing to say about Pastor E.A Adeboye’s revelation? I thought as much grin

Your only complaint is my use of the word “Scientist” grin my bad. Let me re-phrase “Researchers” are currently carrying out research on the blue-algae and it capability to be grown on the moon. This is going on at the University of Arizona. See quora link below.

We are talking about space here not evolution. Please don’t try to deflect with random issues, lets stay on topic. Do you know you can actually see the International Space Station with a telescope with proper timing/planning (of course you have to know your longitude and latitude). You called that a hologram? A hologram moving so fast across the sky, what sort of machine do you have for that? grin

Its extremely hard to fool all the people nowadays. There are technology and scientific breakthroughs that would literally blow your mind. “Know ye not ye are gods”.
kept or
Very soon spaceX (within 5years) would start their commercial space tourist trips to the ISS and moon for people that have $35 million.

Please post your source for this Nemesis planet, academic source please not some YouTube rantings.

Wisdom is also knowing when to accept new knowledge. Focus 100% of the word of God (I learnt something from one of your post) and please lay off the conspiracy theories. These conspiracies you are sharing are making you seem very nonsensical, and too silly to interact with.

https://www.space.com/41853-spacex-bfr-moon-passenger-flight-reveal-webcast.html

https://www.quora.com/Do-plants-grow-on-the-moon/answer/John-Young-174?ch=3&share=da937068&srid=3nxoH

https://www.lpl.arizona.edu/research/lunar
Please learn from king Uzziah's mistake! When God has blessed this righteous king because of boredom he decided to take over the priest duty to offer incense and God struck him with incurable leprosy!

When the bible says in Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”.. you want me to be the one to confirm whether God spoke to Oyedepo to go and populate the moon with RCCG church or people I don't know about that.

And as your faith is based on scientific research that is promising us that man can go to the moon in 5 years time, please bring this topic up then not now. I found this discussion highly unprofitable now as this is currently theorical but not practical or yet feasible.

As for Nemesis you seemed knowledgeable about it already forbidding that I use YouTube clips but quote authentic academic sources. I wonder what makes it more reliable than anybody's personal researches?! Yes I personally once contracted an incurable disease. I know how satanic the pharmaceutical world is geared towards merchandise! Almost all diseases now are product of one failed vaccines (for every succesful one there could be up to 100 failed ones) and genetically modified pathogen... So I should be addicted to drugs all the days of my life! I did my own personal investigative research and got myself cured completely by using the refuted treatment the medical world were claiming is fake. I did it only once and I am free!

I do not need to reference anybody about Nemesis but to use my brains! The first question I asked myself is....if a dwarf star is coming into our own solar system what would be the signs and the effects of the gravitational pull from even a great distance even before it gets here. And to my shock I think up all I know about dwarf star from reading astronomy, its behaviour and lo and behold our earth is manifesting all that traits... too numerous to be concidence!

I will only list a few symptoms:
1) I know that a second sun entering our system would exact an electromagnetic field strong enough to either shift our earth from orbit or flip our earth magnetic field. I verify where in space Nemesis is claimed to be...its coming from the southern hemisphere of our sun ecliptic plane. Google search shows recently that our earth has tilted up to 6 degrees...meaning (if you are not blind enough not to have noticed) our sun is no longer rising from where it used to be like say 10 years ago. It has shifted further away.

2) Its difficult typing with my phone...so will cut it short by saying, I have used my mobile to take snap shots of the sun in Europe and it is no more spheroidal...I noticed a strange bulge during sunrise and saw objects beside it. Digital camera can capture rays on the infrared spectrum because dwarf star does not have enough gravity to trap solar gases long enough like our sun so it does not burn bright enough and cannot be visible on the ultraviolet spectrum but only on infrared spectrum till it is very closeby. Again a dwarf star comes with a lot of dusts and gases...that explains why the space between our moon and earth is slowly trapping gases and developing an atmosphere. Last solar eclipse we had the bloodiest looking moon ever. The book of Joel stated that in the last days, the sun shall be darkened and the moon turned red like blood before that terrible day of our Lord! Of course this would be the case of the dust cloud that follows a dwarf star!

Earthquakes, sonic booms, volcanic activities and raging storms are things I expected to find with an approaching star. Although these have gone up to the highest within the last 2 years, I only hope it is mere coincidence because no one really like doomsday. Having A1 in Geo and Math if I am to model the behaviour of events presiding an approaching star, I would say it must follow an exponential curve...it would pick up slowly over many years period then it would gradually accelerate over a few years and then peak within few hours and not many days or months ! We would all be taken by surprise because the star would pick up speed when it get closer to our sun!

Nibiru is tipped to flyby earth as close as 10 million miles. This is a planet almost ten times the earth. If this happens I can only speculate what has already been said, the earth will be dragged around by its magnetic pull. This would result in the greatest earthquake ever only comparable to what was stated in Revelation when the sixth seal was opened! Dust clouds of Nemesis should block the sun for approximately 3 days and there should be devastating electromagnetic blackout allover the earth. No electricity or cellphone shall work and great tsunamis too shall flood coastal cities. It would be safest to stay indoors this 3 days and stockpile only canned foods, bread and water. The radiation outside could kill!
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Harddiskng(m): 2:37am On Aug 18, 2019
Dencotext:

Nibiru is tipped to flyby earth as close as 10 million miles. This is a planet almost ten times the earth. If this happens I can only speculate what has already been said...the earth will be tossed round be its magnetic pull. This would result it the greatest earthquake ever only comparable to what was stated when the sixth seal was opened in Revelation! The dust clouds should block the sun for approximately 3 days and there should be devastating electromagnetic blackout allover the earth. No electricity or cellphone shall work and great tsunamis too shall flood coastal cities. It would be safest to stay indoors this 3 days and stockpile only canned foods, bread and water. The radiation outside could kill!

I hope you can see why people would find your posts on conspiracies very nonsensical.

You just rumbled on and on without one credible source. You are your own source lol. We are still on the issue moon (man has landed), I don’t know why you like shifting arguments to random issues.

For your information I know about Nemesis I was just waiting for you to shoot yourself in the foot. Nemesis is a hypothetical star, it was never proven to exist. I decided not to offer geography in WAEC, believe it or not I was the overall best geography student in my day but I have to salute your expertise for having proof of what people with Phd and the most advanced equipment could not prove grin

Like I said wisdom is also knowing when to accept new knowledge. SpaceX has solved the problem of reusability of space rockets for cost efficiency, God preserving our lives within 5 years we would come back here to further this discussion. Please buy a high-tech telescope, so you can see with your own eyes and not formulate another conspiracy theory for their achievement cause by then people would think you are delusional and disregard every single post you have on nairaland.

Stay blessed sir.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis_(hypothetical_star)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceX_reusable_launch_system_development_program
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Dencotext: 2:49am On Aug 18, 2019
Harddiskng:

I hope you can see why people would find your posts on conspiracies very nonsensical.

You just rumbled on and on without one credible source. You are your own source lol. We are still on the issue moon (man has landed), I don’t know why you like shifting arguments to random issues.

For your information I know about Nemesis I was just waiting for you to shoot yourself in the foot. Nemesis is a hypothetical star, it was never proven to exist. I decided not to offer geography in WAEC, believe it or not I was the overall best geography student in my day but I have to salute your expertise for having proof of what people with Phd and the most advanced equipment could not prove grin

Like I said wisdom is also knowing when to accept new knowledge. SpaceX has solved the problem of reusability of space rockets for cost efficiency, God preserving our lives within 5 years we would come back here to further this discussion. Please buy a high-tech telescope, so you can see with your own eyes and not formulate another conspiracy theory for their achievement cause by then people would think you are delusional and disregard every single post you have on nairaland.

Stay blessed sir.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis_(hypothetical_star)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceX_reusable_launch_system_development_program
When RCCG land is planted on the moon or even any man goes there, I promised you £1000! Or else I hope to hear from you after the moon turns blood red and the sun refuses to shine! Adieu!
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Harddiskng(m): 2:58am On Aug 18, 2019
Dencotext:
When RCCG land is planted on the moon or even any man goes there, I promised you £1000! Or else I hope to hear from you after the moon turns blood red and the sun refuses to shine! Adieu!
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Dencotext: 4:23am On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=Harddiskng post=81353630][/quote]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEoEH59oKcY
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Aceed: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dencotext:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEoEH59oKcY

please how fast is nemesis moving
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by sapientia(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
Both are frauds.

What can you give God?

Greatest gift one have from God is salvation and its free.

Who are you to now ask me to give God so I can tap from my stuffs since am co-heir with Christ.

These things were not so popular until early 2000 and it is now a cult.

1 Like

Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Dencotext: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
sapientia:
Both are frauds.

What can you give God?

Greatest gift one have from God is salvation and its free.

Who are you to now ask me to give God so I can tap from my stuffs since am co-heir with Christ.

These things were not so popular until early 2000 and it is now a cult.
Let us be realistic, all many of offerings have all been how GOD's works have been sponsored and taxation have always been how we dutifully hand back some percentage of our income to our government. Who is fraudulent? The Church only collect things people donated willingly without compulsion... the government rather collect tax forcefully whether we like it or not... who is fraudulent here... to obey God willingly or to obey man forcefully?
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by sapientia(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dencotext:
Let us be realistic, all many of offerings have all been how GOD's works have been sponsored and taxation have always been how we dutifully hand back some percentage of our income to our government. Who is fraudulent? The Church only collect things people donated willingly without compulsion... the government rather collect tax forcefully whether we like it or not... who is fraudulent here... to obey God willingly or to obey man forcefully?

The church is not the government.

Government relies on the constitution.

Even Jesus said to give to Caesar what is Caesar.

The church relies on the Bible.

Pastors have lied that Bible asked them to collect tithe which is false and a Fraud.

The church never survived with tithe but with free will giving, (its in the Bible).

How did we suddenly arrive at a place where I have to now give God to receive... How?

Its all bullshit.

Heaven is the goal of Christians not earthly riches via Tithe.

1 Like

Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Dencotext: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
sapientia:

The church is not the government.

Government relies on the constitution.

Even Jesus said to give to Caesar what is Caesar.

The church relies on the Bible.

Pastors have lied that Bible asked them to collect tithe which is false and a Fraud.

The church never survived with tithe but with free will giving, (its in the Bible).

How did we suddenly arrive at a place where I have to now give God to receive... How?

Its all bullshit.

Heaven is the goal of Christians not earthly riches via Tithe.
Let us be factual.... people is people. Who is government? People you choose to represent you? What is constitution... when gay law is passed that men can marry men, who sits down to do that... all the people in the society or the same few people you selected?

You guys have no respect for men of God and for the Church. The gospel is about preaching that the kingdom of God has come upon you... if you do not know anything about kingly rule, it is the first and absolute form of government... time is coming that it is the Church the bride of Christ that would rule the earth with Jesus. Then the bible says the Lord will spite the nations and rule them with a rod of iron REV. 2:27.

There is no rule that if a Christian decides to give an offering once, or give their offerings of 10%, 20% or more, monthly, or whatever they choose, it is their wish to do that. If I have never seen a preacher steal people bank card and withdraw money themselves... that is why the police does not close down or arrest them. But who are you to say pastors are "false and a Fraud"? Where is your legal court proof? YOU GUYS ARE HIGHLY DISREPECTFUL... IF SOMEONE CALL YOU A THIEF WITHOUT SHOWING YOU LEGAL PROOF OF THE CRIME, YOU CAN SUE THAT PERSON FOR DEFARMATION. Please be specific and mention names with legal proof... please careful in this forum with your words.
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by chrisdonasco: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
MightySparrow:
I think these are overflogged issues. if you judge the bible principles to be true pay your tithes and offerings,first fruits, vows, thanksgiving offerings,sacrificial offering, freewill etb as for me, they work for me, evidence not arguement.

Pls drop me you number

1 Like

Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by MightySparrow: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
chrisdonasco:

Pls drop me you number
I don't understand
Re: The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers by Dencotext: 9:03am On Jan 02
It's difficult to read what these american 666 trolls and bots are posting to encourage antithing and for us not to be LAWFUL to tithe and to become farmers to produce agro in order to tithe mints and cummins. Our money are not titheable if that is a correct English grammar! shocked I duly quoted scriptures that some of the early Christians were Jews and Pharisees and kept the law like Peter but they exempted the Gentiles from certain requirements of the law even though they the Jews observed it. They all agreed the law cannot save anyone but that it is good to keep certain aspects of the LAW which all points to Jesus. But the Jewish law keepers and the Gentiles are saved by faith in Jesus.

When it comes to circumcision to keep the LAW of Moses, it's medically good and no longer lawful. Good for your pharmaceuticals. And that is when antithers remember that the Egyptians and Muslims circumcise....may be before Ismael was born (Abraham's son) from whom Islam sprang from after the B.C.

I have told these antithers that we Christians doesn't tithe but can give one-tenth as free will offerings. Provided I mention 10% (one-tenth) the antitithing bots would automatically call it tithe thus dragging the conversation into a circle over and over again as they don't think.

What is the aim of these antitithers? To encourage us to avoid spiritual investment because God is not piggybank or investment. Yes its OK to give tax 27% to the government and invest in their piggy-bank but it's wrong to give and tax 10% of your money income to church as a free will offering, cheerfully from the heart, not because anybody compelled you, even if you decide to do that not because anybody compelled you....then it becomes ritualistic, lawful and legal....but circumcision is not a ritual even if New Testamemt says Gentiles don't have to observe that ritual. You see that these trolls have mischievous intentions are not being scriptural to promote their propaganda. Jesus is greater than Satan!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Importance Of Studying The Word Of God (the Bible) / Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans / Ask Jesus To Appear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.