Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Guys What Do You Think Of This Idea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Think Of This Idea (480 Views)

Hope I'm Not Stupid With This Idea / What Do You Think About This Idea? / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do You Think Of This Idea by MountainView: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2019
What do you think about the existence of a platform that tells you what retail outlet(be it a supermarket, store or shop) that sells a specific item and at what price. Therefore you won't have to jump from one place to another asking if they sell itemX and at what price.

I've already built a demo version of it http://omoba.epizy.com

Please guys i would like to hear from Y'all
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Idea by iamademola(m): 12:32am On Jan 09, 2019
Nice development, but what if their price changes are you gonna keep calling the stores to ask for the new price , or it automatically updates it's self when detected ?
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Idea by MountainView: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2019
iamademola:
Nice development, but what if their price changes are you gonna keep calling the stores to ask for the new price , or it automatically updates it's self when detected ?

It's automatic....What the website does is crawl through those E-commerce websites...so, no need to update anything
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of This Idea by beth4allgood: 2:05am On Jan 09, 2019
Please guys who among you has been Trading on Olymp
Trading. Are the really paying when withdrawal is made.
Bcus the customer care when charted with them said the are having problem paying some African countries with Master and Verve cards.
Please if you have made a withdrawal and have received the money please kindly advise me how u did it.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Whaleshares Would Love To Sponsor A NL Romance Section Specific Contest / What's It That She Has That I Don't. / Knowing A 1MIN MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.