₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,158,945 members, 4,702,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 January 2019 at 06:54 PM

FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android (718 Views)

Dream League Soccer 2019 (DLS 19) Mod Apk + OBB Data For Android / Download FIFA 19 MOD Apk + OBB For Android / Download GTA 5 Android Apk + Data OBB File + Patched Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by nairaland177(m): 12:38am On Jan 09
FIFA 19 is arguably the best soccer game now ahead of the PES 2019. FIFA 19 was first released on Console, Xbox and PS4, and now the game is available for you to play on your Android and iOS devices. Developed by EA Sports, FIFA 19 Mod Apk trumps all other football games with their top-notch marketing, excellent graphics and gameplay. FIFA 19 is not the official Apk from EA Sports but this is a modded version of the game modded by people who wants to make this game enjoyable to me and you. This game is addictive mainly because of its graphics, realistic gameplay and competitions intact. The game has all the latest transfers and is official from FIFA.

FIFA 19 Mod Apk comes with exciting features and stunning HD graphics that makes players appear like their real selves better than FIFA 18, but it’s an offline game unlike the later which is an online game that requires WiFi connection or active mobile internet data to enjoy it. The Demo version of this game is currently available for consoles and PC users globally but the mobile Android version is always available for download as well, but it’s a mod version.

FIFA 19 includes creative and brand-new ways to play one of the game’s most popular features: Kick-Off mode. This refreshed Kick-Off opens up the mode with new match types, stat tracking, and more, making it easier and more exciting for you to take on your friends anywhere that you play FIFA 19. This game has been developed specially for addicted mobile soccer players and also those who wants to experience a nice HD graphics soccer gameplay in their Android devices. Let’s see some of the exquisite features of this awesome soccer game.

FIFA 19 Mod Apk Game Features

◼ New UEFA Champions League license acquired by EA. The game also features 52 stadiums worldwide and the best football players on the planet. Players have been upgraded, see the ratings we shared for each team. With the players you’ve got, you’ll be hard to be won.

◼ Multiplayer mode support on mobile devices. With a Bluetooth connection, you and your friend can pair together and play FIFA 19 Mod for Android. This is a very innovative move by FIFA for this great feature. You can play with your friend and show who’s boss in the game only if you can defeat him.

◼ External gamepad support, you can also pair an external joystick with your phone to play FIFA 19 for iOS or your Android smartphone. This means you can also play this game using your PSP Pad for controls and smooth gameplay. If you’re very good with the PSP Emulator for Android, then you’ll know the great excitement you’ll get playing this.

◼ Improved commentary from Alan Smith and Peter Drury, this guy’s commentary alone will make you addicted to the game. The commentary will make you want to be in this game as the commentator will be able to give you inspiration to play more and hard so you can defeat your opponent team.

◼ Improved crowd engine. The support shouting and clappings are more loud and cheerful than ever to increase your morale when playing the game. Whenever you do score a goal, there you’ll really get the meaning of this. You playing capacity will be boasted so you can work out and score more goals.

You can download FIFA 19 Mod Apk and Data files via the below provided link

Download FIFA 19 Mod Apk + OBB Data file for Android

Enjoy an immersive socccer gameplay experience with FIFA 19 Mod Apk.

Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by Lyrikallz2018: 3:34am On Jan 09
Op we don't want to waste gigabytes and it turned out to be crap. I go swear for you ooh
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by origuns: 10:27am On Jan 09
Lyrikallz2018:
Op we don't want to waste gigabytes and it turned out to be crap. I go swear for you ooh
And it is.
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by visiblegold(m): 11:23am On Jan 09
I have wasted my mb trying to download this game
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by nairaland177(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09
visiblegold:
I have wasted my mb trying to download this game

What issue are you facing??
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by nairaland177(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09
Lyrikallz2018:

It's not crap. Try it out.
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by visiblegold(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10
The apk file is corrupt
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by visiblegold(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10
nairaland177:

What issue are you facing??

The apk file is corrupt and can't install
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by nairaland177(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10
visiblegold:

The apk file is corrupt and can't install

I think the problem is from your device.
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by fredie107(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10
How many mb or gig?
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by OVA200(m): 12:10am On Jan 11
Until I see someone that download this I won't download it.
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by princemillla(m): 7:14am On Jan 11
I dowoaded it, install the apk copy the file to obb as instructed but game still requesting to download data. So painful
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by nairaland177(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11
princemillla:
I dowoaded it, install the apk copy the file to obb as instructed but game still requesting to download data. So painful

Are you sure you extracted the obb file from the data file, before placing in the obb folder?
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by princemillla(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11
nairaland177:

Are you sure you extracted the obb file from the data file, before placing in the obb folder?

Sure I did and I did left the data file in the internal storage
Or better still give me steps to do this
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by nairaland177(m): 1:57am On Jan 12
princemillla:

Sure I did and I did left the data file in the internal storage
Or better still give me steps to do this

After extracting the Obb file from the data file which you downloaded,.. Then place that Obb file in your internal storage Android>>Obb folder.. The data file which you downloaded can be deleted now. You do not need to place it anywhere..
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by princemillla(m): 1:59am On Jan 12
nairaland177:

After extracting the Obb file from the data file which you downloaded,.. Then place that Obb file in your internal storage Android>>Obb folder.. The data file which you downloaded can be deleted now. You do not need to place it anywhere..

I will give it a try. So apparently all I need is just the obb and the apk
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by Thuna(m): 8:18am On Jan 12
That download link is not OK, it seems dead or outdated
Pls help to update it.
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by nairaland177(m): 10:50am On Jan 12
Thuna:
That download link is not OK, it seems dead or outdated
Pls help to update it.

The download link is working fine..
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by Thuna(m): 8:16am On Jan 13
nairaland177:

The download link is working fine..
try it and check it out. That mega upload stuff is empty and zero. Although the site is ok but the download link in the site isn't ok or accessible. Pls give us alternative link.
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by nairaland177(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13
Thuna:
try it and check it out. That mega upload stuff is empty and zero. Although the site is ok but the download link in the site isn't ok or accessible. Pls give us alternative link.

I've checked and the download links are working fine.. I suggest you use a better browser like chrome.. See the below screenshots taken that proves the links are working fine.

Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by OVA200(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13
Please what is the size of the apk?
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by Thuna(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13
Thanks bro. I've downloaded it. But unfortunately it is modified version of fifa 18 which I had already have.
Re: FIFA 19 Mod Apk + Data OBB Download For Android by nerdfrost(m): 2:13am On Jan 14
[quote author=Thuna post=74735550]Thanks bro. I've downloaded it. But unfortunately it is modified version of fifa 18 which I had already have. [/quote

Pls post pictures ]

(1) (Reply)

Wapmaster Tools! / Cheap Laptop 4 Sale / I Need A Customize Sms Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.