Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

How To French Kiss Like A Pro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To French Kiss Like A Pro (1319 Views)

What Was Your First Kiss Like? / What Was Your First Kiss Like? / Can You French Kiss Your Woman First Thing In The Morning? Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To French Kiss Like A Pro by sology: 2:24am On Jan 09, 2019
Have you watched-read any tutorials on.YouTube reader before? You are missing out if you are yet to.
Check out the video below for the best French kissing guide. Make sure you watch it to the end because the most interesting tips are read towards the end of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNgtn4cs12I
Re: How To French Kiss Like A Pro by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 09, 2019
Yuck tongue
Re: How To French Kiss Like A Pro by Premiumwriter: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2019
JjBankys:
Yuck tongue
know the meaning of yuck?
Re: How To French Kiss Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2019
Premiumwriter:
know the meaning of yuck?
Yes sir it's, an expression of disgust (= disapproval and dislike).
Re: How To French Kiss Like A Pro by sology: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2019
JjBankys:
Yes sir it's, an expression of disgust (= disapproval and dislike).

lipsrsealed
Re: How To French Kiss Like A Pro by sology: 12:13am On Jan 16, 2019
shocked
Re: How To French Kiss Like A Pro by sology: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
How romantic does French Kiss seam to you

(1) (Reply)

About The Gold Diggers Called Naija Ladies / How To Know When A Fiancee Is Becoming A Girlfriend / My Caribbean Boyfriend Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.