Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 PM

Forest Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forest Trading (418 Views)

A Good Forest Needed For Timber / Question Forest Trading / Forest Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forest Trading by beth4allgood: 5:34am On Jan 09, 2019
Please guys who among you has been Trading on Olymp
Trading. Are the really paying when withdrawal is made.
Bcus the customer care when charted with them said the are having problem paying some African countries with Master and Verve cards.
Please if you have made a withdrawal and have received the money please kindly advise me how u did it.
Thanks.
Re: Forest Trading by Fxwarrior: 6:05am On Jan 09, 2019
beth4allgood:
Please guys who among you has been Trading on Olymp
Trading. Are the really paying when withdrawal is made.
Bcus the customer care when charted with them said the are having problem paying some African countries with Master and Verve cards.
Please if you have made a withdrawal and have received the money please kindly advise me how u did it.
Thanks.

They are a new broker and so I don't think many people use them. Its better to open account with tested and trusted brokers. I recommend Exness to you.

NB: Its forex not forest.
Re: Forest Trading by beth4allgood: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2019
But I can't Register on the Exness.
Is not accepting password.
Re: Forest Trading by Fxwarrior: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2019
beth4allgood:
But I can't Register on the Exness.
Is not accepting password.

Your password should be a mixture of small letters, capital letters and numbers.
Example: faJA4YOU

I think they have the best customer care support cos they are available on almost all social media.

You may post your WhatsApp contact; let me guide you further.
Re: Forest Trading by beth4allgood: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Forest Trading by beth4allgood: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2019
beth4allgood:
my WhatsApp contact
Re: Forest Trading by Obafisenco(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2019
pls I will like to know more about forex market. cos I've been really hearing about it

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Traders Cry In Forex Trading! / . / How To Buy Airtime From Your Fidelity Bank Account Without Internet...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.