Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ijebu Pictured With Babajide Sanwoolu After Campaign - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijebu Pictured With Babajide Sanwoolu After Campaign (24356 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Babajide Sanwo-Olu As They Queue To Cast Their Votes / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijebu Pictured With Babajide Sanwoolu After Campaign by RexTramadol1: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ijebu looks timid
Re: Ijebu Pictured With Babajide Sanwoolu After Campaign by Emma1Oj(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lagos Apc still don't have opposition, all this one Jim is doing he is just wasting is time and money he shld have invested in his business.

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Pictured With Babajide Sanwoolu After Campaign by enemyofprogress: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rubbish

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?
Re: Ijebu Pictured With Babajide Sanwoolu After Campaign by maisauki: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yohh:
We all want to associate with success. He acts well, he looks good.
Unfortunately he's a male, only female actresses reap much from politicians because they offer more than their popularity.
What more do dey offer?
Re: Ijebu Pictured With Babajide Sanwoolu After Campaign by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nogodye:
And Ijebu recognize that there is need for continuity...Weldone my man.

If only Lagos can stand Johannesburg, Alexandria, etc, I don’t want to mention abroad, let me mention Africa..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) / Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper / Picture Of Yonda And His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.