Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 PM

Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog (52512 Views)

PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience / Daniel Etor And Simi Silas' Pre-Wedding Photos / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by Tadwears2050(m): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2019
GistmeBlog:
Singers Adekunlegold and Simi are set to become legally married, 3 weeks after they did their secret wedding introduction in Magodo, Lagos. .

The lovebirds are set to tie the nuptial knot later today and only 300 people will be privileged to witness the epoch event.

From the desk of Gistmeblog

I wish them all the best
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by frankmoney(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2019
Rubbish

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by Ogaga87(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2019
So this is true

I pray they do it more than Jay z and Beyonce

Congrats O

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by GOFRONT(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Who weds on wednesday??
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by filleSouriante(f): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2019
stanliwise:
if that day is work free I would.

Odiegwu grin on behalf of the two both of them, you are invited. Pls be seated by 6am grin Thank me later cheesy
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by stanliwise(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
filleSouriante:

Odiegwu grin on behalf of the two both of them, you are invited. Pls be seated by 6am grin Thank me later cheesy
I Understand you. But this my boss no dey hear take permission o. The first question wey e go ask na if them be your family member and if you say no. na 30% chance you get be dat o. He is one of the nicest person in terms of other things sha.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by chincuss(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
If dem invite u to go d marriage u no go go buy new cloths and announce to all ur relative say u day go dia wedding? Ur phone go ful with pictures from d wedding. My dear to many including u , its a previlege.

Criis:
Privileged huh? Wetin dey wan do wey person never do before? undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by chuddyforlife(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2019
libson001:
Will falz be there?
GOOD QUESTION
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by TheKingIsHere: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2019
2 celebrities getting married? Hmmmm make I no talk, meanwhile simi no get breast or yansh na undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by tfash96(m): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2019
femi4:
It won't last.....they ll soon face the reality
Go n scatter them then u will tell us if u are d intermediary that toasted Simi on his behalf.yeye somebody ni e
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by OnyeOgboni: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74585486:
[b][/b] duly represented.
Happy Married Life to the young and cute couple.
Dead meat barbecue
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by Ojuororun(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2019
Criis:
Privileged huh? Wetin dey wan do wey person never do before? undecided
their is no new thing in this life again
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by Taich(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
2 celebrities getting married? Hmmmm make I no talk, meanwhile simi no get breast or yansh na undecided

Yes, she get brain. I think this is one of the celebrity marriage that will last. I wish them bliss till death.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by jefarus(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2019
Nice one.congrats to both of them.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by Funkybabee(f): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2019
oh my gosh!! I can't believe this, So HAPPY for them.. best collabo so far for Nigeria music industry since this days..

congrats my darling simi and Adekunle
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by cadesky(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2019
Mad combo of lyrics. Congratulations to them
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by udemzyudex(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2019
Dpharisee:
Privileged? It's their event, they do it however they want and that doesn't make us unprivileged for not being invited. undecided

Blame the mumu op for using the word.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by ikwutasco(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2019
d na only den ur own invite the whole state to old traford stadium.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by 9jaRealist: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
CONGRATS!
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by ofiko123(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nice one happy married life to them...
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by Ayobami7(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
HML
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by topstone4: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
post=74585486:
[b][/b] duly represented.
Happy Married Life to the young and cute couple.

Stop commenting among those who have meaningful life

You are below that level
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by stanliwise(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
topstone4:

Stop commenting among those who have meaningful life

You are below that level
oga please explain how his comments deduct any amount from your account.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog by Sunland: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2019
God bless their union

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Adebayo Faleti Is Dead / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.