Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture (47044 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by iwayumeh: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2019
How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture

As Tolu Ogunlesi continue to lick his wounds following his disastrous attempts at rubishing the secret audio tapes in which Amaechi took Buhari and the APC to the cleaners, more evidence has emerged on how Reno Omokri silenced the former Atiku aide.

Ogunlesi who has since resulted to insults and name calling in order to divert attention blasted Nigerians for falling for what he called fabricated recordings in tweets he has now deleted.

In one final punch Reno tweeted: this APC vuvuzela called me a ‘Principality and Power’ and “criminal genius”. Let me use his own photo to respond to him. What can be more criminally genius than promoting an airline that only existed as a plagiarised logo?

Tolu has since gone into Mute Mode !

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1082872705068740608?s=21

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2019
LOL

Next time this small Boy will check his facts before entering the ring to Defend Judas of Ubima

If Amaechi can betray Odili and Jonathan Buhari is not an issue.

A vote for Buhari is a vote against the rule of law

A vote for Buhari is a vote for incompetence

A vote for Buhari is a vote for heartlessness

A vote for Buhari is a vote for unemployment

If you are a good Man or Woman with Conscience Vote for Atiku and get others to do same and history will be kind to you

609 Likes 55 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Noblechykk(m): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2019
This is an upper cut from Uncle Reno...which one come be APC vuvuzela again?

365 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by aolawale025: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2019
I don't know why Nigerians wait long before bursting APC lies

310 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Printerscanner: 7:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Buhari is the best thing that can ever happen to any nation. He signed an agreement with international companies, along the line, he discovered that he and his team did not do their homework well and that the agreement may not be too beneficial to the country. He then slowed down on the agreement and asked for it review. He did not for political reasons go ahead because he has promised Nigerians. He did not say "Nigerians and the hungry opposition will roast me". Instead, he slowed down and asked for a review. That is a rear feat. Even in advanced countries, political leaders will still go ahead and implement such flawed agreement, but Buhari did not, instead, he asked for a review. I salute his courage.

39 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Shikini: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2019
So sad how Buhari wasted billions of
naira in this failed project

Oby Ezekwesili warned him but the Daura Dullarrd with
an empty skull persisted

260 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by chendstone01(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2019
please APC should do Nigerians a favour and loss this election 4 years be like hell Yes Nigeria nor good normally but APC fücked us all

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by okosodo: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2019
This is finishing

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Ziggylady(f): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2019
Spot on response by Reno Omokri...,A picture from Reno is worth more than a thousand words from the obnoxious fella called Tolu Ogumlesi

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by IsaAbubakar: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2019
Reno wan useless this tolu bastard like he did to prostitute laureata Onochie cheesy

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Vinstel: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:
Buhari is the best thing that can ever happen to any nation. He signed an agreement with international companies, along the line, he discovered that he and his team did not do their homework well and that the agreement may not be too beneficial to the country. He then slowed down on the agreement and asked for it review. He did not for political reasons go ahead because he has promised Nigerians. He did not say "Nigerians and the hungry opposition will roast me". Instead, he slowed down and asked for a review. That is a rear feat. Even in advanced countries, political leaders will still go ahead and implement such flawed agreement, but Buhari did not, instead, he asked for a review. I salute his courage.
What kind of president enters the country into an agreement with international companies without first going through all the details? And you obviously lied because if indeed the President had entered any real agreement with any company, they would be suing our asses now in international courts. The whole thing was a scam!! There was no agreement, the dullard was scammed!!!

293 Likes 24 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by helinues: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2019
Tolu, Reno and Timi Franks are all in the same category.

Politicians a..ss lickers dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by IsaAbubakar: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2019
lalasticlala oooooo

Reno no wan leave this Tolu alone grin
he's hell bent on destroying him

cilicmarin this thing e good?

papalsbull my bra afa na?
Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by IsaAbubakar: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Tolu, Reno and Timi Franks are all in the same category.

Politicians a..ss lickers dem
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Reno works for nobody
he just share the same hatred we all have for Buhari and apc

Oshiomole is a scallywag

destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

kiss the truth
Assalamualaikum bro

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by ZombieTAMER: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2019
Only fools support this cow government...

Buhari is a failure and calamity

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by theSpark(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:

Do you believe what you just wrote?

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by IsaAbubakar: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
Printerscanner:
[/s]
Balderdash mixed with claptrap and stupid trash

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2019
May God destroy this demonic party called APC. I like the way God is using Amaechi to open the eyes of some blind Nigerians

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by helinues: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
[i][/i]
claptrap and stupid trash
Reno works for nobody
he just share the same hatred we all have for Buhari and apc

Oshiomole is a scallywag

destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

kiss the truth
Assalamualaikum bro

Note this handle. Dont ever quote me again..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by IsaAbubakar: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki come here and kneel down cheesy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Speedyconnect15: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2019
Reno savage

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

3 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by IsaAbubakar: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
more trash
I'll quote anybody i feel like
Assalamualaikum bro cool

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by UltimateCycle: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2019
To defend Buhari na hard work, as you are about to defend one blunder he go do another one - Umar Haruna.

51 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by IsaAbubakar: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
PapalsBull:

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique can you guys see the bolded part. Calling for violence.

Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.

Rule 3
[/s]
Balderdash and claptrap
maybe you don't know what's psychological warfare cheesy
Islam is a peaceful religion
we don't support violence like terrorist Buhari

Assalamualaikum bro

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by dunkem21(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2019
cheesy This is brutal and fatal grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by slimfit1(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
LOL

Next time this small Boy with check his facts before entering the ring to Defend Judas!

If Amaechi can betray Odili and Jonathan Buhari is not an issue.
A vote for Buhari is a vote against the rules of law , Humanity and good people anywhere in the world

He was only saying the truth nothing to do with betrayal

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by madone: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2019
helinues:

who be this one wetin u carry for head. Mtcheeeew. Abeg go corner

38 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2019
Reno the man

10 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by NaijaMutant(f): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Etizz: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.