Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Winning Begins On Live Games - Fund Your Account With MTN Airtime - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Winning Begins On Live Games - Fund Your Account With MTN Airtime (274 Views)

Ashley Cole Announces Retirement On Live TV / Fund Sports Betting Account With MTN Airtime / Play Bet9ja With Mtn Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winning Begins On Live Games - Fund Your Account With MTN Airtime by etugba(m): 9:09am On Jan 09, 2019
Before i introduce you to this platform, I thought of sharing this little idea .. As for me, i have been using this platform for a long period of time now and it has favoured me a big lot..

* take lesser risk - I don't think big odds are favourable (avoid them)

* stake higher - Nobody would want to stake N100 to win N125..(think of staking N10,000 to win N12,500) on single bet of >1.5 goals

All you have to do is REGISTER AN ACCOUNT HERE

please note: the account name must match with your bank name..

A confirmation code will be sent to your MTN line, use it to activate your account..

Once you are logged in, click Deposit then "MTN AIRTIME" .. input the ammount on your mtn sim and deposit..

Confirm the transaction pop up that will appear on your phone..

Your account will be credited immeditely ..

Re: Winning Begins On Live Games - Fund Your Account With MTN Airtime by Javalist: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
etugba:
Before i introduce you to this platform, I thought of sharing this little idea .. As for me, i have been using this platform for a long period of time now and it has favoured me a big lot..

* take lesser risk - I don't think big odds are favourable (avoid them)

* stake higher - Nobody would want to stake N100 to win N125..(think of staking N10,000 to win N12,500) on single bet of >1.5 goals

All you have to do is REGISTER AN ACCOUNT HERE

please note: the account name must match with your bank name..

A confirmation code will be sent to your MTN line, use it to activate your account..

Once you are logged in, click Deposit then "MTN AIRTIME" .. input the ammount on your mtn sim and deposit..

Confirm the transaction pop up that will appear on your phone..

Your account will be credited immeditely ..

Do not fall victim of scam by this bastard called Etugba, read out here where he scammed someone of 5k MTN airtime.
https://www.nairaland.com/4962694/etugba-joshua-phone-nos-08105628355#74796094

Make sure you do not do any business with this son of a b!tch.

(1) (Reply)

Sport / 2000 Athletes Registers For Owan Marathon Race* / BREAKING: As Monaco Sack Thierry Henry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.