Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

2019 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2019 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) (279 Views)

Tony Elumelu Foundation Opens Portal For 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme / AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program / Teep Grant Kicks Off Today Jan 1 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) by code9(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2019
One serious challenge faced by entrepreneurs in expanding their businesses or bringing an idea to life is funding.
Financial institutions do not help matters with their cut throat rates.
In 2015 Mr Tony Elumelu, a Nigerian businessman and philanthropist established the Tony Elumelu Foundation with the aim of empowering African entrepreneurs with the right tools including a $5,000 seed capital to help them live their dreams and create thousands of direct and indirect jobs.
As at 2018 the foundation had empowered over 4,000 Africans to live their dreams.
The 5th round of the programme is here and now open for registration.

Follow this link below to download a guide to assist with the application process.

https://www.huddleberry.com/d/368-2019-tony-elumelu-entrepreneurship-programme

Source: Huddleberry Forum

(1) (Reply)

Widow In Tears After Edo State Authorities Seized Her Goods While Hawking / Whatsapp Business App In Your Sales Automation / Hello Please I Need Someone To Lend Me 40k To Support My Mini Importation Busine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.