Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" (21463 Views)

Venezuelan Model Yuvi Pallares,strips Nakaed During Report On Cristiano Ronaldo / TOTAL MADNESS: Female Reporter Goes N*KED Broadcasting News On Cristiano Ronaldo / 'I Used Cocaine But It Never Worked For Me'-terry G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by mamagee3(f): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2010
British model Jasmine Lennard spilled the details on her fling with Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo in a column she wrote for Britain's Mirror newspaper a couple of days ago. In the column she spares no detail as she narrates exactly how she bedded the world's most famous midfielder on her own terms.

Jasmine Lennard says Cristiano Ronaldo first approached her for a late-night "sexy time" party that she declined to attend. (Getty Images)
In the column, Jasmine explains that she refused Ronaldo's invitation to a "sexy time" party before agreeing to meet him two days later. As she had no interest in visiting his hotel room, Jasmine explained that she would be picking him up. And she did,  in a Lamborghini,  totally unclothed. Well not totally unclothed. She was wearing a pair of Louboutin heels. Discreet, right?

Jasmine goes on to give the dirty details of how she took "Ron" back to her place and "used him as a toy."

As Jasmine explains in the column, that was the only time she went to bed with the person she describes as a "multi-millionaire metrosexual mama’s boy." Following their fling, she continued to correspond with him via phone, text messaging and email, but that was the only close encounter they had.

Jasmine Lennard says Cristiano Ronaldo contacted her at one point trying to find a way to reach Irina Shayk. (Getty Images)
Cristiano Ronaldo is known throughout the world for his womanizing ways and has been linked to models, celebrities and socialites all over. But Jasmine Lennard says she also saw another side to him when he found himself caring for his mother, who was suffering with cancer. As she puts it, the duality left her "confused as to who he really was. Was he a womanising egomaniac or simply an immature kid with too many “yes” people around him and a lot of growing up to do?"

http://www.zimbio.com/Jasmine+Lennard/articles/ult_dqbi6Z_/Jasmine+Lennard+Cristiano+Ronaldo+Used+Toy
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by philip0906(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2010
@"used him as a toy"
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by yme1(f): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2010
abeg make she go sit down, out of the both of them which one looks used if not her undecided
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2010
y me:

abeg make she go sit down, out of the both of them which one looks used if not her undecided
Don't mind the loser, she's probably angry he dumped her arse.

1 Like

Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by thameamead(f): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2010
jasmine is a high class prostitute, she's slept with quite a lot of high profile men, including Simon Cowell, the slut even had his name tattooed on her arm before he dumped her, SILLY GIRL,
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by mamagee3(f): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
^^Whose name was tattooed on her arm?
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by thameamead(f): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Whose name was tattooed on her arm?

she had Simon Cowell's initials tatooed on her arm when she was having an affair with him.
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by puskin: 1:16am On Aug 15, 2010
Some gal just wants to get cheap popularity. undecided undecided

What wont ppl do for fame. undecided undecided
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by shilling(f): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2010
"multi-millionaire metrosexual mama’s boy." - funny phrase, and catchy too!!
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2010
What was Cristiano Ronaldo thinking? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You mean this stick right? undecided

Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by 5p1naz(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2010
correction @topic. . . . . ronaldo is a mid fielder converted to a striker/winger. . . that good bastard strikes now. . . grin grin grin
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by hackney(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2010
shilling:

"multi-millionaire metrosexual mama’s boy." - funny phrase, and catchy too!!

And thats exactly what he is.
im not a fan at all.
he's a prat.
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by chiogo(f): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2010
Ha!! And I thought I was skinny. She needs to eat, for real. Is she suffering from some disease? lipsrsealed
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/306713_jasmine-lennard-_jpg5d04d88e7a2124a64e86b2a5385df714[/img]
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by Mobinga: 12:11am On Aug 19, 2010
Nigerian Girls. . . . Always Hating on other Females
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by Nezed(f): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2010
rokiatu:

What was Cristiano Ronaldo thinking? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You mean this stick right? undecided

No Girlfriend, he was actually thinking of her Prowess in the closet!
Coming in a Lamborghini fully unclothed except for heels? That's what am talking about!
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by googles: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2010

But Jasmine Lennard says she also saw another side to him when he found himself caring for his mother, who was suffering with cancer.

Is she dat dumb ?  undecided

he shouldnt care for his dying mum just because hez a womanizer

mumu
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by Mobinga: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
googles:

Is she dat dumb ?  undecided

he shouldnt care for his dying mum just because hez a womanizer

mumu
grin grin Oh My God!!I love you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Now where's DC angry angry. . . only problem is that DC's my boss, sad met him in ph. . undecided

I can't be dragging my bosses GF with him na cry cry
kiss
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by googles: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
Mobinga:

grin grin Oh My God!!I love you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Now where's DC angry angry. . . only problem is that DC's my boss, sad met him in ph. . undecided

I can't be dragging my bosses GF with him na cry cry
kiss

Dc has eloped with an indian chic jor. . am single and ready to mingle cheesy
Re: Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy" by Truckpusher(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2012
chiogo: Ha!! And I thought I was skinny. She needs to eat, for real. Is she suffering from some disease? lipsrsealed
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/306713_jasmine-lennard-_jpg5d04d88e7a2124a64e86b2a5385df714[/img]
looks like somebody is trying to market herself on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi: 70% Of Nigerian Celebrities Are On Drugs / BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" / #BBNaija: Teddy-A Pictured With Kaffy, Queen Of Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.