Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago (35706 Views)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Magichand: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2019
A Nigerian lady, Amaka posted photos from her wedding and revealed that she met her husband at a motor park seven years ago.

"A relationship of 7years that started at a Motorpark has been sealed! It ended in praise! Thank you Lord!" the excited new bride wrote.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-couple-weds-7-years-after-they-met-at-a-motor-park-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Dunnytt: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2019
Happy married life, I cast and bind every motorpark agbero+tout spirit wey wan manifest in your children.

Mr Seun and mods,abeg I know that I have try concerning FTC..........this is 2019 kindly convert them+my likes and shares to my bank account,quote me for my bank details,taink you.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Betakeshi: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2019
grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Robnectar(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2019
Dunnytt:
Happy married life, I cast and bind every motorpark agbero+tout spirit wey wan manifest in your children.
So Adekunle Gold and Simi are getting married today codedly. Stingy people that don’t want us to come and eat rice .

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2019
How do people date for 7years?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Dunnytt: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2019
Robnectar:
So Adekunle Gold and Simi are getting married today codedly. Stingy people that don’t want us to come and eat rice .
Imagine the irony oooooo,this is a babe that sang OWAMBE as song buh won't allow person come chop owambe rice....chai,my heart bleeds.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Dunnytt: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2019
Valerie47:
My lady,i pray thee tell me where it is stated in that post that they dated for 7years?

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Robnectar(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2019
Dunnytt:
Imagine the irony oooooo,this is a babe that sang OWAMBE as song buh won't allow person come chop owambe rice....chai,my heart bleeds.
lol u are ryt bro grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Robnectar(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Valerie47:
if me and u date ehn... under 3weeks u don get belle grin

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Dunnytt: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2019
Robnectar:
lol u are ryt bro grin
And owambe food always have this unique taste that differs from everyday food..............but honestly it takes a matured mind not to cry if owambe jollof rice no reach person's table especially after buying aso ebi and worst still come from a far distance.

17 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Robnectar(m): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2019
Dunnytt:
And owambe food always have this unique taste that differs from everyday food..............but honestly it takes a matured mind not to cry if owambe jollof rice no reach person's table especially after buying aso ebi and worst still come from a far distance.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
No breast no ass cry

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmm..

And some girls are still forming and waiting for guyz to hook at shopping mall......na church you go retire to las las grin

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by ainas247: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Congrats
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by gentleibraheem(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmm
And her name is amaka

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Dayoara: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
You too FFO
Robnectar:
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by enemyofprogress: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Their first burn might end up being a motor conductor or tout
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by millionboi2: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Love is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by enemyofprogress: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
gentleibraheem:
Hmmm
And her name is amaka
she is Igbo

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by GentleMoney: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lovely Couple..
CUTE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
she is Igbo

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?
Only class meat, what of class fish?

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by chinavs9ja(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Funke!!!!

Learn blogging for free including how to make money with blogging. Check my signature for my contact.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Stargurl20(f): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
happy married life
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
She may have been going to collect dick from another guy
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Rekyz(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Seen
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by Bustincole(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Pls dont come bak to socail media to report him later oo

cos dis is 2019

election on mind

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by hopevalley: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wait a minute. What took two of them to the motor-park? Click on the link on my signature to know how to do export business and make a lot of money.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by roqrules04(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
They suppose do their wedding at the Garage / Motor-park
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago by maysimsimple(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=Valerie47 post=74591586]How do people date for 7years?[/quot

Wanna ask d same question, how do they don't for 7 years. Dated my queen for 6 months and on d 7th we're happily married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.