Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) (65059 Views)

Anthony Chinansa (Abia) Given A Yoruba Name By His Opponents So That He Can Lose / How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT / If Tinubu Wants To Succeed And Surprise His Opponents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by eluquenson(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Did I just heard that MC Oluomo was stabbed? So he doesn't have anti-knife or anti-metal.
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Nature8(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nbote:
Are U saying U want d IG and d DSS controlled by d APC led govt to prosecute a man who is their stooge? If U check very well in dat venue U'll see policemen and other security outfits applauding his speech.
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Awoo88: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hobnosing with politicians and boasting about one's invincibility makes one a target for every street solder who wants to. make name. Oluomo may not survive 2019 unless the interest of his rivals is taken care of. He must share the loot!! Otherwise he is a dead motherfucker
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by dododawa1: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zansu007:
Have you wondered why buhari is not campaigning?

The president have been instructed by his doctors not to get himself involved in vigorous campaign, else he might get admitted back to London clinic which will be a big blow to the Apc.

My Advice is this, if buhari does not visit your state for campaign do not vote him.
EOD#
we Yoruba will voted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Zansu007: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
So me am what? Ode. You can't even compose simple sentence f*ol.

dododawa1:
we Yoruba will voted
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Crime don't pay. Even when you getting money from political godfathers, use your sense. All these leaders hide their own children in foreign forts like cowards but push una to the war front like a superman.

Just thank your stars, it's not lethal bullet, you would have been awaiting your six feet underground mansion by now.

See,

Oluomo himself ehn, his kids are abroad. He's not a kid o. His kids (a son and a daughter) both GRADUATED from a US college last year.

He's an Area Fada. A shot caller. He's sold out to this shii because through it he's become a made Gee.

This message is better suited to his boys and those youths contemplating joining them.
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by emmybernard(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
I hear say this MC na igbo
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by BERNIMOORE: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Presidency and Jimoh Moshood may just tell Nigerians that it was a sarcastic joke, that he doesn't mean it
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by chiedozie198100: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
In this Video MC Oluomo the Agbero in Chief of Lagos telling his opponents to get more guns because his own gang are ready for the 2019 elections.

Tinubu's foot Soldiers cheesy grin you need to hear where Remi Tinubu was telling us why they loved her grin grin grin

If DSS and EFCC are truly fighting corruption and are working to ensure that this election is violent free this guy would have being handcuffed to his bed!!!

Then if he recovers moved straight to the prison!!! Releasing such a person to the society is encouraging violence!!!

ur last comment just reminds me what the police is doing to Dino.

1 Like

Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

See,

Oluomo himself ehn, his kids are abroad. He's not a kid o. His kids (a son and a daughter) both GRADUATED from a US college last year.

He's an Area Fada. A shot caller. He's sold out to this shii because through it he's become a made Gee.

This message is better suited to his boys and those youths contemplating joining them.

He's still a hoodlum working for godfathers, only that it has paid him but it's not yet sure if he stays more longer or end soon.
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
shadrach77:
People sha! He was just speaking hypothetically to say his boys are ready for 2019. He didn't mean it literally

Zombie.
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by JimD(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
A number of youths will be wasted for these old thieves. Youths whose brain should be sold on auction.
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
It amazes me that people acyually think Tinubu's is the best thing that happened to yourbaland .
Yoruba roju!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by deji68: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Olu omo....Elewe Omo......if u know, u know smiley
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by JJBROS(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zansu007:
Have you wondered why buhari is not campaigning?

The president have been instructed by his doctors not to get himself involved in vigorous campaign, else he might get admitted back to London clinic which will be a big blow to the Apc.

My Advice is this, if buhari does not visit your state for campaign do not vote him.
EOD#

You just spoke my mind. God bless u sir
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Olatara(f): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dpharisee:
In the south west every family is likely to have one of these or all three at once.
1. A professor
2. A political thug commanding more respect than 1 above
3. A skull miner who does ritual for 2 above

So number 2 is so popular that musicians praise them in hit tracks while number one is left to keep leading strikes at the universities
We have none of the above in my family and who liked your demented post?
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by PinkDick(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
eluquenson:
Did I just heard that MC Oluomo was stabbed? So he doesn't have anti-knife or anti-metal.

Ogun ju ogun lo (Juju pass juju). Oga, go sit down.
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
eluquenson:

That's why they stabbed him because they knew bullets will not penetrate.

The JuJu these thugs do is always for repelling bullets, they forget say knives and cutlass they kill too grin grin
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Richiez(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
angry
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
In this Video MC Oluomo the Agbero in Chief of Lagos telling his opponents to get more guns because his own gang are ready for the 2019 elections.

Tinubu's foot Soldiers cheesy grin you need to hear where Remi Tinubu was telling us why they loved her grin grin grin

If DSS and EFCC are truly fighting corruption and are working to ensure that this election is violent free this guy would have being handcuffed to his bed!!!

Then if he recovers moved straight to the prison!!! Releasing such a person to the society is encouraging violence!!!

You have sense, In short I owe you 5,000 Naira. Anytime you see me, Just ask for your money.

1 Like

Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by philsbaba: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Chevronstaff:
who else didn't know that MC Oluomo that Teni mentioned in her song "Case" actually existed till now.. grin
its either you're not a lagosian or you're not a Yoruba person
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by eluquenson(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
PinkDick:

Ogun ju ogun lo (Juju pass juju). Oga, go sit down.
Will you keep kwayet
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by BuhariAdvocate: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Are you his opponent if no keep quiet.
iwayumeh:
This thread is Opened to officially draw the attention of the Inspector General of Police and the DSS to impending murder and immidiately take action and perform their constitutional duty before more persons are killed.

If the IGP and The DSS is not partisan as they claim the Man must be prosecuted with immidiate effect

Watch Video Here
https://twitter.com/AdelajaAdeoye/status/1082903929665523712?s=19

Say No to Violence By clicking Share and Like to keep the post alive Untill the police Act

Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Zansu007: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
That's how dumb you are, you are one of those burna boy was referring to.
jayextra:
Yen yen yen yen <sad
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Zansu007: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
That's how stupid and dumb you are, you are one of those burna boy was referring to fool.
Alepa:

Wail to death
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
I go call MC OLUOMO..... Who Teni go call now cause MC Olumo sef Wey she put hope na otondo.

I tell u,na Teni put this man for trouble now. angry
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by jayextra(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zansu007:
That's how dumb you are, you are one of those burna boy was referring to.
Ohh Ohh Nkechi thats the dim.witted dolt...one of the Backward Unprogressive Lazy Fools i told u abt grin

Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Zansu007: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
You have just referred to your self, cos u are as lifeless as your president.

I pray that God will rule your life the way buhari has ruled Nigeria. Amen
jayextra:
Ohh Ohh Nkechi thats the dim.witted dolt...one of the Backward Unprogressive Lazy Fools i told u abt grin
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by 1solution: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Arrest Tinubu, then u WL get mc
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
He Will Die By The Gun.He's Made Up His Mind.
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by jayextra(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zansu007:
You have just referred to your self, cos u are as lifeless as your president.

I pray that God will rule your life the way buhari has ruled Nigeria. Amen
Ohh Lifeless nd more healthier than ya frustrated self?I thought as much grin

How u wish for that prayer to be answered...Buh biish STFU,U Ain't God.

Let ya life be Ruled/Ruined the same way ISWAP is doing to the North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption / Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.