Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) (41189 Views)

Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State / APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Newznow: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
The
@OfficialPDPNig
Presidential Campaign Rally is holding today at the Minna Polo Field, Minna, Niger State. We invite all our members and teeming supporters to participate enmass. #NorthCentralForAtiku Come,
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xWpDQIRUXc

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Newznow: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by smokinloud(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
let's chop their money and still vote for integrity!

96 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Zansu007: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Have you wondered why buhari is not campaigning?

The president have been instructed by his doctors not to get himself involved in vigorous campaign, else he might get admitted back to London clinic which will be a big blow to the Apc.

My Advice is this, if buhari does not visit your state for campaign do not vote him.
EOD#

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Newznow: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
I love this song, I'm Atikulated grin grin grin
Are you Atikulated

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin

Waste of time and energy....we have been Buharified already.....in PMB/PYO we trust

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
"The pertinent questions Nigerians are asking are: how come Boko Haram still had the kind of audacity displayed in that attack on Nigerian soldiers when the presidency and the military top brass had earlier told us that the terrorist organisation had been “technically defeated”?
"When Buhari appointed a majority of the service chiefs from the north.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
"The pertinent questions Nigerians are asking are: how come Boko Haram still had the kind of audacity displayed in that attack on Nigerian soldiers when the presidency and the military top brass had earlier told us that the terrorist organisation had been “technically defeated”?
"When Buhari appointed a majority of the service chiefs from the north.

SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Newznow:
I love this song, I'm Atikulated grin grin grin Are you Atikulated
God bless you

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
smokinloud:
let's chop their money and still vote for integrity!
Mr integrithief buharilooter is a scammer

43 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
[s]"The pertinent questions Nigerians are asking are: how come Boko Haram still had the kind of audacity displayed in that attack on Nigerian soldiers when the presidency and the military top brass had earlier told us that the terrorist organisation had been “technically defeated”?
"When Buhari appointed a majority of the service chiefs from the north[/s].

When we say boko haram has been technically defeated, we mean boko haram are not attacking the following states again: Kano, Gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa, Yobe and even Abuja

29 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Mr integrithief buharilooter is a scammer

Show us a proof of Buhari looting our treasury or remain silent forever

24 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why is bihari not campaigning

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

APC LOOTED NIGERIA FOR 18 YEARS.
Everytime APC and Buhari are saying 16ys of PDP but out of 24 APC governors today, 22 of them were members of the PDP that ruled for 14 years before the formation of APC in 2013 and Now adding another 4 years after taking power in 2015.
As if that is not enough 20 former PDP governors are now in APC and many of them with corruption cases, but PMB's corruption fight "no reach their side."
Current APC Governors that Migrated from PDP:
1. Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State was a PDP Senator.
2. Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State served as FCT minister under the PDP.
3. Governor Aminu Masari of Kastina State was a Former House of Representatives speaker under the PDP.
4. Governor Abubakar Bello of Niger State was a PDP Former Commissioner.
5. Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto was a Former PDP Speaker of the House of Representatives.
6. Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State was a Commissioner and Governor under PDP.
7. Governor Badaru Abubakar of Jigawa State was in PDP.
8. Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau state was also in PDP.
9. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State was in PDP.
10. Governor Samuel Orthom of Benue State was a PDP Minister.
11. Governor Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa State was in PDP.
12. Governor Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State was a Former PDP Senator.
13. Governor Bindow Jubrilla of Adamawa State was a Former PDP Senator.
14. Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State was in PDP.
Former PDP Governors now in APC:BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARI 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Why is bihari not campaigning
ask zombies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
APC LOOTED NIGERIA FOR 18 YEARS.
Everytime APC and Buhari are saying 16ys of PDP but out of 24 APC governors today, 22 of them were members of the PDP that ruled for 14 years before the formation of APC in 2013 and Now adding another 4 years after taking power in 2015.
As if that is not enough 20 former PDP governors are now in APC and many of them with corruption cases, but PMB's corruption fight "no reach their side."
Current APC Governors that Migrated from PDP:
1. Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State was a PDP Senator.
2. Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State served as FCT minister under the PDP.
3. Governor Aminu Masari of Kastina State was a Former House of Representatives speaker under the PDP.
4. Governor Abubakar Bello of Niger State was a PDP Former Commissioner.
5. Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto was a Former PDP Speaker of the House of Representatives.
6. Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State was a Commissioner and Governor under PDP.
7. Governor Badaru Abubakar of Jigawa State was in PDP.
8. Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau state was also in PDP.
9. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State was in PDP.
10. Governor Samuel Orthom of Benue State was a PDP Minister.
11. Governor Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa State was in PDP.
12. Governor Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State was a Former PDP Senator.
13. Governor Bindow Jubrilla of Adamawa State was a Former PDP Senator.
14. Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State was in PDP.
Former PDP Governors now in APC:BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARI 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN

You can see your life outside.....I said show me a proof of Buhari as a looter, you typed names of governors....are they Buhari?

Amosun was never in PDP, Tambuwal, Ortom and Ahmed are PDP governors

17 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

You can see your life outside.....I said show me a proof of Buhari as a looter, you typed names of governors....are they Buhari?

Amosun was never in PDP, Tambuwal, Ortom and Ahmed are PDP governors
just look at our budget buhari budgeted haircut for 1billion,,,,feeding.,,,travelling fare when it's obvious that those amount was just over bloated so why can't he say No, and do things in a different way so that we can see it with our eyes
look at the Singapore their president used their independence celebration expenses for health care that's a sign of a good leader who do things different to the past ones,, BUHARI IS A SCAM MY BROTHER

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
just look at our budget buhari budgeted haircut for 1billion,,,,feeding.,,,travelling fare when it's obvious that those amount was just over bloated so why can't he say No, and do things in a different way so that we can see it with our eyes
look at the Singapore their president used their independence celebration expenses for health care that's a sign of a good leader who do things different to the past ones,, BUHARI IS A SCAM MY BROTHER

How much was budgeted for the same purpose by PDP during their time?

It was budgeted does not mean it would be released.....infact, provide a proof that 1b was budgeted for barbing.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

How much was budgeted for the same purpose by PDP during their time?

It was budgeted does not mean it would be released.....infact, provide a proof that 1b was budgeted for barbing.
you seewhy guys are shitt dungs? go through the budget and see for yourself
Integrity has a different meaning since Buhari became president of Nigeria .
People supporting this government with all due respect have no shame and are very very wicked.
God forbid.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
you seewhy guys are shitt dungs? go through the budget and see for yourself
Integrity has a different meaning since Buhari became president of Nigeria .
People supporting this government with all due respect have no shame and are very very wicked.
God forbid.

You don't know what you are saying, just typing rubbish, prove me wrong with an evidence....if you want that of Atiku, I will gladly upload some of them

9 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

You don't know what you are saying, just typing rubbish, prove me wrong with an evidence....if you want that of Atiku, I will gladly upload some of them
angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

OH I CAN SEE YOU ARE AMONG THE BMC CREW NO NEED ARGUING WITH YOU.
Sai 30K!
Sai BMC!
Sai Lie mohammed!
Sai propaganda!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

angry

And this is a proof to you?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:

angry

16 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
OH I CAN SEE YOU ARE AMONG THE BMC CREW NO NEED ARGUING WITH YOU.
Sai 30K!
Sai BMC!
Sai Lie mohammed!
Sai propaganda!

When they don't have any tangible evidence to buttress their points, they resort to name calling....you need deliverance

8 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Updates please. Zombies are derailing
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by slawomir: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Isoright
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by enemyofprogress: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Very scanty

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by freekick: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Inter House sport abi na wetin? Make i observe first.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) by Gaekerete: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Those supporting the lifeless ,if he does not visit ur state , don't vote for him .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.