Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

How Genuine Is This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Genuine Is This (1121 Views)

How Genuine Is This Interview Invite / Please Help, How Genuine Is It? (drekrutas) / Please How Genuine Is This Address/interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Is This by Amoto94(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Good afternoon all please I received the message below and I'd like to ask how genuine is the invite and what's their salary range?

You have been selected for Lingrand Visionary Global interview.

Date: 14/01/2019
Time: 8:00AM 
Venue: No.4 Upper Presidential Road, Independence Layout, Enugu. 

NB: Endeavor to come with printed copies of your application and credentials for screening.
Re: How Genuine Is This by donaob(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
I also received the mail. Although I applied for a position on an online job site, I know nothing about the company. Searched online for the company name but got nothing except other job sites advertising the company's vacancy and this thread of course.
Re: How Genuine Is This by Amoto94(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
donaob:
I also received the mail. Although I applied for a position on an online job site, I know nothing about the company. Searched online for the company name but got nothing except other job sites advertising the company's vacancy and this thread of course.
I visited their website , they're into consulting, branding, web design, management etc.
Re: How Genuine Is This by Mrlouis: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Amoto94:
Good afternoon all please I received the message below and I'd like to ask how genuine is the invite and what's their salary range?

You have been selected for Lingrand Visionary Global interview.

Date: 14/01/2019
Time: 8:00AM 
Venue: No.4 Upper Presidential Road, Independence Layout, Enugu. 

NB: Endeavor to come with printed copies of your application and credentials for screening.

Lingrand...How did you apply for the job?
Re: How Genuine Is This by Amoto94(m): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2019
Mrlouis:

Lingrand...How did you apply for the job?
I applied through LinkedIn.
Re: How Genuine Is This by Amoto94(m): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Any info?
Re: How Genuine Is This by Mrlouis: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2019
Amoto94:
Okay bro... Good luck.. i was selected too.. Lingrand
Re: How Genuine Is This by Mrlouis: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2019
Amoto94:
Any info?
By the way, which position did you apply for sir
Re: How Genuine Is This by Amoto94(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mrlouis:
By the way, which position did you apply for sir
Field Agent. You?
Re: How Genuine Is This by Mrlouis: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
Amoto94:
Field Agent. You?
Same
Re: How Genuine Is This by Amoto94(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mrlouis:
Same
Are you coming for the interview?
Re: How Genuine Is This by kkkking: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
Amoto94:
Re: How Genuine Is This by Mrlouis: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
Amoto94:
Are you coming for the interview?
Maybe.. am far away.. what of you? Where you based?
Re: How Genuine Is This by Amoto94(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mrlouis:
Maybe.. am far away.. what of you? Where you based?
Kogi
Re: How Genuine Is This by Amoto94(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
I arrived Enugu this afternoon and headed straight to Presidential Rd. but I was unable to locate the venue, tomorrow first thing I'd try and locate it. I trekked the entire street with my backpack like a refugee asking from passersby one after the other but they couldn't direct me to the exact location.
Re: How Genuine Is This by Amoto94(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2019
I found the location of the venue through the combined efforts of myself and a fellow applicant. The office is located directly opposite BOA

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newsdirect Newspaper Massive Nationwide Recruitment / Nahco Aviance Assessment / Urgent Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.