Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) (42157 Views)

This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court / Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by IbrahimDamola: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
If dumbohari dies tommorow, I may consider voting sowore but as long as that dullard remains in power, the only person with enough political structure to kick him out is Atiku. This is the reality.

Any vote sowore, is a wasted vote against Atiku that will ensure dullard dumbohari continues in power and that is unacceptable.
Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by owiecomforter(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
AAC....action...

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by ItzBIM(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
If dumbohari dies tommorow, I may consider voting sowore but as long as that dullard remains in power, the only person with enough political structure to kick him out is Atiku. This is the reality.

Any vote sowore, is a wasted vote against Atiku that will ensure dullard dumbohari continues in power and that is unacceptable.

What is Atiku brings more suffering then what do u do ??

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by tunjijones(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Nigerian youths fighting between two men of questionable character, one old and foolish, the other old and corrupt, insulting their selves online for men whose kids never schooled in Nigeria, but here is a youth like you and I, with passion for genuine change and revolution, a track record of fighting for the oppressed, he might not be perfect, but he will upturn the system, he will genuinely represent we the poor masses, he is a freedom fighter, he is one of us, campaigns with issues and facts,not with rice and dollars, they say he has no means or foot soldiers to protect his vote, but you and I sit,and let corrupt elements run the system again, we can't go out in mass and vote for one of our own, stand and defend him,and radicalise him into Government, if you want a new Nigeria, its not by voting APC or PDP, its by taking the country by force and stand behind this young man

This you wrote are for pple that have access to internet... There are millions of illiterate that does not knw this. The worship buhari like God.

It's such a shame Sowore is not popular enof to win presidential election in Nigeria...
Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by Elvis2kay: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
ExpiredNigeria:
Will Nigeria agree to vote in those that has interest of Nigeria at heart (The likes of OMOYELE SOWORE) ? No! They will keep voting great grandfathers who are dying to lead them to the grave.

that is why Kanye west said to remain a slave is a choice.
Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by firstolalekan(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
Afonjas the supreme kings of tribalistic politics in nigeria
All these misguided and Deranged OSU pigs thinks every Yoruba is afonja.... I spit on their flat heads

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by gaskiyamagana: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
InaNla:
The professional looter in Lagos now cornerned all the benefits fought for by Chief MKO. Ojuyobo Omo Ole Iragbiji.
Noise makers.
Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by gaskiyamagana: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Magjoel:
I've heard good news abt this guy. I think he is the one I will vote for.
Wasted vote in advance.
Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by gaskiyamagana: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
Buhari is a a common criminal
Late night wewe at work.
Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by gaskiyamagana: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Groovenaija360:
This guy is far better than BUHARI at least he has history

BUHARI is a fool, knows nothing and should be in jail
This one will hang himself after PMB retain Presidency again in Februrary.
Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by CaptainFM1: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Yankee101:
Does not make him a good person

Does not make him a bad person either.
Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by guiddoti: 2:51am On Jan 11, 2019
slightlyMad:
With pdp asking ameachi to come back home, it just proves that pdp is apc and apc is pdp.
If you are below 45 and you are still saying a vote for a 3rd option is a waste.
You may need help, kindly sit at home and don't add to the problem thanks
Which problem? aren't all these options Scam alert since 1960?
Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by stanley000: 6:17am On Jan 11, 2019
This sowore guy already has my vote. There's something I saw in him right from the first debate he did on live Facebook. Its unfortunate that Nigerians care more about one thousand naira. That currency is so powerful that they willing to sell their future for it. It's so sad we have to choose between sad and evil/ Atiku and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2019
Sholaco:
Take this sowore nonsense off ma screen angry

Hit your phone on the wall

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by slightlyMad(f): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
CuntMiner:
but looking at it technically, it kinda could be a waste and will be a vote for Buhari if u vote for another party other Dan atiku.... tho I'm not supporting atiku but I want Buhari out

That's the point I am stressing, Buhari and àtikú are the same, did you hear sàràkí?
That should tell you that it will be corruption as usual. Àtikú will come, steal and lay blames on past government.

Ask yourself, what was àtikú's achievement for 8 years as vice president, how many jobs did he create.

We need to wise up now and vote a 3rd option. It takes you and I to make this a success, I will do my part, you too should do your part. And let's leave all to God and others with hopes that they will also do their part

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
I don't see how any patriotic and reasonable person will vote either Buhari or Ariku.
Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by W3xy1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
A real fighter
Re: Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) by toycom001(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
neutrotoba:

Check your history man... Even if you weren't taught in school, Google is your friend
You seems to forget that the information Google has was inserted by human. You too can put something up and about 30 years. Peeps will give there option if it's wrong or right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan / Biden Appoints Adewale Wally Adeyemo As US Deputy Treasury Secretary / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.