Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? (1515 Views)

Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment / Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by deomelllo: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
athiefKUlooter media center is on NL, staffed by Igbos shouting jibril and other ignorant and unintelligent nonsense..

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by deomelllo: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8461886_dwx9c10wwaacfxz_jpeg_jpeg0bb084e5cdfb640f12adb0c3b8e0b6c6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8461887_dwzwcr3wsaez3im_jpeg_jpeg865c3938975a633d12578924f807af0b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8461888_dwzwwwvxqai49t7_jpeg_jpeg3825282cbee6c861bfa2bb6bd72f9d01

This is how you build a strong and modern political infrastructure and machinery.

I'm 100% Buhari New Media Center will be Osinbajo New Media Center before 2023.

Smart people think ahead and build for the future.
Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by eagleeye2: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
ignant:
This has been common knowledge. I remember them launching it sometime ago.

This is why I do not respond to the filths here on Nairaland, Twitter or anywhere else. They do not seek to reason but to malign, so I ignore them with the quickness.

You should see my inbox and how they are trying to converse with me or insult me. Hahahaha. Pathetic filths.
Exactly. I know of a former school mate (a fine Igbo boy) who carries the thing on his head like gala.
Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by BrokenTV: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Shikini:
OP, it does exist oo.
They have branches in every state too.

Many of the diehard Buhari fans on social media are on weekly/monthly salaries.
How Buhari gets money to pay these team of propagandists is what surprises me because it's never provided for in annual budgets
It is in ministry of information budget but hiding.
Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by IbrahimDamola: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
deomelllo:
athiefKUlooter media center is on NL, staffed by Igbos shouting jibril and other ignorant and unintelligent nonsense..

grin grin grin

Show us pics my dear ewedu Muslim brother. I thought we all agree that PdP is broke, so could they afford such? grin
Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by Oblang(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
deomelllo:

grin grin grin

And posting edited audios. Tape based campaign.. grin grin
Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by deomelllo: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
IbrahimDamola:

Show us pics my dear ewedu Muslim brother. I thought we all agree that PdP is broke, so could they afford such? grin
[/s]

What nonsense is this athiefKUlooter talking about? Do I owe any wadata ipob miscreant anything?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by IbrahimDamola: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
deomelllo:

[s]What nonsense is this athiefKUlooter talking about? Do I owe any wadata ipob miscreant anything?[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by id911(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

What nonsense is this athiefKUlooter talking about? Do I owe any wadata ipob miscreant anything?

I order you to answer him and give evidence to substantiate your claims. NgeneUkwenu, how can only you have over 7 monikers on Nairaland?! I don't seem to understand it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by deomelllo: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
id911:

I order you to answer him and give evidence to substantiate your claims. NgeneUkwenu, how can only you have over 7 monikers on Nairaland?! I don't seem to understand it
[/s]

Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by id911(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

I no say u no get any evidence but lies and propaganda as you guys are trained to do at BMC Headquarters.

Anyway make u see our next President full of life with enough swagg take am compare ur outgoing lifeless one
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 10, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

If na u nko. grin
cool
Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 10, 2019
id911:

I no say u no get any evidence but lies and propaganda as you guys are trained to do at BMC Headquarters.

Anyway make u see our next President full of life with enough swagg take am compare ur outgoing lifeless one
grin
Marabout patron and world reknown thief Atiku will sell what is left of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by Ikechu12: 1:29am On Jan 10, 2019
amaechi1:

What for all these insults? Sharing 30k amongst the common Nigeria is better than microscopic few who sits around a table and share the money.
grin grin

Level of misery for Niggerians is hilarious. 30k is less than a $100. You making a joke of yourself for less than a $100. Let that sink in. Must suck to be Niggerian living i that shithole
Re: Buhari Media Center ACTUALLY Exist? by meccuno: 5:46am On Jan 10, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
This one (arrowed) knows that the grave repercussion of the evil he is doing and tries to hide his face from the camera with fez cap, so as not to be identified. He is probably logged on nairaland shouting '16 years!', 'Atiku is a thief' while praising babachir.

Zombies!

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Will Lose Massively In Bauchi State, APC Rep Cries / Ihedioha Cries Out, Reveals How He, Deputy Function From Private Homes / Embattled Acting Chief Judge Of Kebbi Sacked By Governor Bagudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.