Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet (34034 Views)

Your Mobile Phone Is 10 Times Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / Top 5 Things You Use Everyday That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by chigoziri2403(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
the labia majora and the labia minora of your gf kpekus .
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by scholes0(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by ObaKlaz: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Office computer keyboards can be incredibly dirty and germs-infested too.
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Isoduwa(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Na which school � Nigerian man wan creat again
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by ObaKlaz: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Biodun556(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
If i do ablution five times daily, i will escape most of the micro organism.
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Tslabs(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
BigSarah:
Holds more bacteria , doesn't mean it's as harmful as a dirty toilet.
There's a difference between bacteria and pathogenic bacteria
U are very correct bro
Just like flora and probiotics existing in there natural environment, which could be any of the aforementioned items .
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by BigBizzy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
your list is cool except the number having money.
if money like make e get HIV, men need am badly
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by tallskinnyperv(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
johnmattew:
educate yourself...that region is one of the cleanest...it's self cleansing
so u mean u can stick ur tongue inside a pussyy that hasnt been washed for a week...no amount of education can save u from ur foolishness..
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by brightalo17: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
There is toilet and there is latrine, so which of them are you referring to?
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Greatzeus(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Immanuels7:
[b][/b]
A lot of everyday objects that we use on daily basis attract germs, dirt and bacteria. So it nothing new. With regards to dirty places in the house, the bathroom rushes to your mind first. However, factboyz brings to you other things that are actually dirtier than your toilet.

Why is the toilet so clean?
It’s pretty simple really…we actually clean the toilet. Because we generally think of the toilet as being dirty, we clean it with all sorts of chemicals.

1. Office Desk:
It is estimated that the average desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet. That’s because it contains germs and dirt from cellphones, books, printer. etc.

2. Ice:
A study of fast food restaurants in the US found that 70% of the ice served had more bacteria than the toilet water. This is because their ice machines aren’t cleaned, creating a breeding ground for a bacteria known as Escherichia coli. Not to mention, some servers just scoop up the ice with your cup instead of using the actual ice scoop. This just adds to the bacteria. Creepy right?

3. Mobile Phones:
Our mobile devices have 10 times more bacteria than toilet seats. Besides after placing our hands in messier places, the next thing is to touch our cellphones. Asides that, we use our cheek to clean the phone surface, would you do that for a toilet seat?

4. Carpets:
With more than 200,000 bacteria per square inch, carpets are 4,000 times dirtier than a toilet seat. Humans shed 1.5 million skin cells every hour which helps feed the bacteria living in carpets. Facts tell no lie!

5. Restaurant Menus:
It is estimated that theres an average 100 times more bacteria on restaurant menus than on restroom toilet seat. What’s worse is that they are touched by multiple people in a day between wait staff and customers who carry bacteria and viruses on their hands. I bet you wouldn't go to a restaurant again

6. Television Remote Control:
The remote control is known as the dirtiest item in hotel rooms, and it actually doesn't get better at our homes, We handle remotes while eating, when sick and all the dirts and germs do end up in the remote buttons which is rarely cleaned. Next time, you might want to do some cleaning on the TV remote when next you clean.

7. Door Knobs:
Germophobes(phobia for germs) are known for avoiding touching door knobs with their bare hands. Viruses are known to linger on door knobs making them responsible for the spread of illness throughout homes and offices.

8. Kitchen Sink:
The kitchen sink holds raw meat, dirty dishes, and germs from hands being cleaned in it. As a result, it holds more fecal bacteria than a flushed toilet. Experts recommend flushing it out after handling raw meat and wiping it down daily with disinfectant wipes.

9. Money:
I know you love money, my country Nigeria is not an exception; we all love money. However factboyz discovered that money contains 200,000 bacteria due to the fact that millions of hands handled the money before you came in. So its not a bad idea to wash your hands after handling money.

10. Purses:
Purses usually contain a multitude of dirty items that you will find on this list, such as your phone, cash, and coins. It’s a good idea to clean out your bag regularly to keep the germs from accumulating.

https://www./2019/01/10-things-that-are.html
What type of toilet are you talking about? There are toilets and there are toilets. Ice or money cannot be as dirtier or as more bacteria than an unflushed toilet or a shalanga grin if you know you know cool
All these research that has no footing sef
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Badilstical(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
How money go get bacteria I beg give me you own money make bacteria no catch you
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by obonujoker(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
What do you mean money is bacteria?? Abi o ti ya nkan... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by darlenese(f): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
the genetals of a promiscuous person holds More bacteria and virus jor
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by samfuntua: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
It is a confirmation that God is awesomely great and wonderful for not allowing us to be sick or attach by these bacteria you mentioned since we used the appliances and eat or drink or use the consumables you mentioned.

JESUS IS GOOD.
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
johnmattew:
educate yourself...that region is one of the cleanest...it's self cleansing
relax bros that one na format shey those whitish, greenish yellowish substance na ice cream?
My toilet flush and clean itself should we now say it's the cleanest place in my home?
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Bugcompiler(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
ATM machine buttons
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Especially purses
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Bugcompiler:
ATM machine buttons
AdemolaA2:
True . Additionally , writing pen and okrika clothes
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by AdemolaA2: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=HsLBroker post=74603226][/quote]
Bottled drinks such as soft and beer ..
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Ikpongiton: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
mensis soak pad,suppose to be in that list.
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Fuckdamod: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Afonjas too
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
I challenge OP to eat in fly-infested public toilet and let see if the bacteria there are lesser than all stated.....

Rubbish!!!
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Biodun556:
If i do ablution five times daily, i will escape most of the micro organism.

Okay..

Try to eat 5 times beside shalanga grin (no pun intended)
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by onyedika946(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Someone should help me add pussy.
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Gozzzy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Immanuels7:
[b][/b]
A lot of everyday objects that we use on daily basis attract germs, dirt and bacteria. So it nothing new. With regards to dirty places in the house, the bathroom rushes to your mind first. However, factboyz brings to you other things that are actually dirtier than your toilet.

Why is the toilet so clean?
It’s pretty simple really…we actually clean the toilet. Because we generally think of the toilet as being dirty, we clean it with all sorts of chemicals.

1. Office Desk:
It is estimated that the average desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet. That’s because it contains germs and dirt from cellphones, books, printer. etc.

2. Ice:
A study of fast food restaurants in the US found that 70% of the ice served had more bacteria than the toilet water. This is because their ice machines aren’t cleaned, creating a breeding ground for a bacteria known as Escherichia coli. Not to mention, some servers just scoop up the ice with your cup instead of using the actual ice scoop. This just adds to the bacteria. Creepy right?

3. Mobile Phones:
Our mobile devices have 10 times more bacteria than toilet seats. Besides after placing our hands in messier places, the next thing is to touch our cellphones. Asides that, we use our cheek to clean the phone surface, would you do that for a toilet seat?

4. Carpets:
With more than 200,000 bacteria per square inch, carpets are 4,000 times dirtier than a toilet seat. Humans shed 1.5 million skin cells every hour which helps feed the bacteria living in carpets. Facts tell no lie!

5. Restaurant Menus:
It is estimated that theres an average 100 times more bacteria on restaurant menus than on restroom toilet seat. What’s worse is that they are touched by multiple people in a day between wait staff and customers who carry bacteria and viruses on their hands. I bet you wouldn't go to a restaurant again

6. Television Remote Control:
The remote control is known as the dirtiest item in hotel rooms, and it actually doesn't get better at our homes, We handle remotes while eating, when sick and all the dirts and germs do end up in the remote buttons which is rarely cleaned. Next time, you might want to do some cleaning on the TV remote when next you clean.

7. Door Knobs:
Germophobes(phobia for germs) are known for avoiding touching door knobs with their bare hands. Viruses are known to linger on door knobs making them responsible for the spread of illness throughout homes and offices.

8. Kitchen Sink:
The kitchen sink holds raw meat, dirty dishes, and germs from hands being cleaned in it. As a result, it holds more fecal bacteria than a flushed toilet. Experts recommend flushing it out after handling raw meat and wiping it down daily with disinfectant wipes.

9. Money:
I know you love money, my country Nigeria is not an exception; we all love money. However factboyz discovered that money contains 200,000 bacteria due to the fact that millions of hands handled the money before you came in. So its not a bad idea to wash your hands after handling money.

10. Purses:
Purses usually contain a multitude of dirty items that you will find on this list, such as your phone, cash, and coins. It’s a good idea to clean out your bag regularly to keep the germs from accumulating.

https://www./2019/01/10-things-that-are.html
Yetunde's pants
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by nkemjacob2(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Na God dey help man. With all these tins, we are guilty of them one way or the other.

Tanks For the write up
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
mayb i should start wearing rubber round my body.

oya Next..
Re: 10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet by litaninja(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Your computer keyboard...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Hiv Positive Man Not To Pass It To His Wife? / I Want To Slim Down / COVID-19: Ubong King Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.