Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,031 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Is It Possible To Increase Sales With Juju - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Increase Sales With Juju (1971 Views)

Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales / Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) / Youths Seal Oil Company In Rivers With Juju Over Negligence(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Increase Sales With Juju by ikorodureporta: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
Can juju increase one's customers, or stop a rival from making sales?

Re: Is It Possible To Increase Sales With Juju by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kai! See what a devilish soul is asking shocked
Re: Is It Possible To Increase Sales With Juju by Ub4sure: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
What did you expect from a soul like this?
Re: Is It Possible To Increase Sales With Juju by Eberechi24(f): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lol, if you are ready for sacrifices...
Re: Is It Possible To Increase Sales With Juju by ikorodureporta: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
ClixMaster:
Kai! See what a devilish soul is asking shocked
When I said it's possible to block someone's star, some argued that it's impossible. I'm just seeking others' opinion, only if lalasticlala & seun wl assist us...
Re: Is It Possible To Increase Sales With Juju by Valuer303: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Can juju increase one's customers, or stop a rival from making sales?

Yes.its possible to increase sales with juju. There are business competition day in day out, which makes lots of people to think of adding more to their hustle. Nothing good comes easily. The type of business you are into, some others too are into it with extra effort(juju), imagine someone that doesn't use anything of such, what is their hope? They only wait for fate which may eventually be delayed. Extra hustle may not necessarily be juju, but prayers from pastors, soap and anointing oils from pastors too.
There are different means of boosting wealth
1. Awure:it's just minor way of supporting your business spiritually. It doesn't have any repercussion
2. Oshole: this is called wealth booster.it helps to bring in money through your means of living. What ever business you are doing, you will surely be surprised with sales more than your expectations. Though some doesn't have repercussion and some doesn't depending on what they use to make it.
Please let's be careful of whoever we meet for spiritual assistance.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Increase Sales With Juju by Valuer303: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
ikorodureporta:

When is said it's possible to block someone's star, some argued that it's impossible. I'm just seeking others' opinion, only if lalasticlala & seun wl assist us...
I believe you know you can know your star with your date of birth. You can easily get that from zodiac. It helps to understand the terms and conditions guiding your star. What to wear, the type of spouse to have. For example, imagine someone with water star now get married to fire star, what do you think it will be their fate? The water will surely quench the fire and the person will only be stagnant.
Ok another example, imagine someone with a. Fire element now go for catering or photography, no matter what, he will surely succeed because its in relation with his star. And we need to pray and more for the wicked ones not to touch us. That's what brings about eyonu agba. This is bn used to make the elderly ones even the wicked ones too to always love us and to always be on our side. So that whatever we do, we succeed.
Re: Is It Possible To Increase Sales With Juju by cmoney22222: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
how come you know all this sir?

Valuer303:

I believe you know you can know your star with your date of birth. You can easily get that from zodiac. It helps to understand the terms and conditions guiding your star. What to wear, the type of spouse to have. For example, imagine someone with water star now get married to fire star, what do you think it will be their fate? The water will surely quench the fire and the person will only be stagnant.
Ok another example, imagine someone with a. Fire element now go for catering or photography, no matter what, he will surely succeed because its in relation with his star. And we need to pray and more for the wicked ones not to touch us. That's what brings about eyonu agba. This is bn used to make the elderly ones even the wicked ones too to always love us and to always be on our side. So that whatever we do, we succeed.
Re: Is It Possible To Increase Sales With Juju by chokas: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Pls how can I know my zodiac sign

(1) (Reply)

Keke Maruwa Available For Hire Purchase In Lagos / Sport Trading Solutions For Smart and Wise And Profitable Punters. / Dangote’s Acquires Bombardier Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.