Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Is It Foolish To Believe Story Of God,Talking Serpent,Pregnant Virgin? Ans: No! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Foolish To Believe Story Of God,Talking Serpent,Pregnant Virgin? Ans: No! (444 Views)

Why It Is Foolish To Worship Idols / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Foolish To Believe Story Of God,Talking Serpent,Pregnant Virgin? Ans: No! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
This again is one of my gems that didn't make front page even though I thought it merited it.

Now it had to do again with a question Hahn posed to me, with respect to my believing the story of God, the talking snake, and the pregnant virgin being told in the Bible.

At first sighting of the question, it seemed very tough one, that I wondered now how do I respond to this, and where do I begin?

But once I got an inspiration with respect to the first instance of God, the rest as they say was history as the response turned out to be an argument clinching answer, that Hahn wasn't able to gainsay or resist.

And since he didn't respond I expected that he'd be wondering, now where the hell did this guy come from? Wow!

(It wasn't me but He that was in me.)

Provided below is both his question and my response, so enjoy!

hahn:

Like it is any worse than the god, talking snake and pregnant virgin story you have fallen for and defend undecided

jesusjnr:
Just by seeing your post alone is already a proof that God exists otherwise because if not for Him you would be as a sculpture, with hands but without the ability to type anything.

And as for the talking snake, that you are not able to understand the language of animals does not mean that they do not speak or are not able to communicate vocally at all. You should know better than that.

A pregnant virgin? If with the advancements of modern technology it's now humanly possible for a virgin to become pregnant without being disvirgined, how much more would the Creator of man be able to make it happen?

If you choose not to believe, then so be it, but the Creator would never be limited to the limitations of man's knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Foolish To Believe Story Of God,Talking Serpent,Pregnant Virgin? Ans: No! by Oxb90: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
It is not foolishness. But for those that didnt believe you owe them on apology
Re: Is It Foolish To Believe Story Of God,Talking Serpent,Pregnant Virgin? Ans: No! by gr8t1: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
you don't need to be worried,,, stop thinking of it,,4 it might do you more harms than u can imagined...if you are a Christian continue and if you're not,you must be.....
Re: Is It Foolish To Believe Story Of God,Talking Serpent,Pregnant Virgin? Ans: No! by hahn(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Foolish To Believe Story Of God,Talking Serpent,Pregnant Virgin? Ans: No! by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2019
hahn:
Lol
cheesy
Re: Is It Foolish To Believe Story Of God,Talking Serpent,Pregnant Virgin? Ans: No! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
No
Re: Is It Foolish To Believe Story Of God,Talking Serpent,Pregnant Virgin? Ans: No! by spongeisback: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Yes it is foolishness! Why?! Because I've seen numerous comments of Nigerians mocking the same stories when it's said to happen in our localities but they believe the one in the bile book.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Foolish To Believe Story Of God,Talking Serpent,Pregnant Virgin? Ans: No! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2019
It's very wise to believe all those three stories

1 Like

Re: Is It Foolish To Believe Story Of God,Talking Serpent,Pregnant Virgin? Ans: No! by Aaronsrod: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's very wise to believe all those three stories
Only a fool would not believe this things!

If you do not believe you will burn forever.

Who else but a fool would doubt the Bible?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Boy On School Trip Finds Ancient Coin Marked 'King Agrippa' / Dp. / Wealthy Businessman, Obiora Okonkwo Donates Magnificent Edifice To Catholic Chur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.