Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

The World Of Thighs. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The World Of Thighs. (883 Views)

The World Of Free Delulu / TG Omori & Asake In The Creative World Of Art(Uni Lag, A.B.U Zaria & NTAtvc Jos) / In The World Of 3 Women – Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Of Thighs. by Teco2(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
My people, I was told never to tell this story. That this story is too explicit, too erotic--a story of sexual indulgence. That this kind of story can corrupt the minds of our children. And I asked: what there to hide? Are we going to continue with the hypocrisy of hiding things from our children, things they ought to know from their parents not strangers? In a world where jobs are mostly given to women who are willing spread their thighs...in a world where lecturers give good grade to female students who are willing to spread their thighs. ... In a world where true love only exist where female thighs are concerned, then parents must teach their children how to protect their thighs from the predators of thighs. With this reasoning, they agreed with me that this story like bitter secret must be let out of the bag.

Now, where shall I start? Ah, let me start from the happiest moment of Rebecca's life (for that was the name of our heroine). Let's say her Prince Charming just proposes to her. She stares at him without uttering a word. She couldn't believe that Samuel, her Prince Charming has pop the question: " Will you marry me?". indeed, her happiness knows no bound but whole thing about the proposal is happening too fast, too unexpected. They met two months ago and they only know each other in the present not at all in the past. inwardly, she feels holding him tight, showers him with kisses and then scream with "Yes" but no, she has a dark past--dark past that could jeopardise their relationship. But no way she's going to hide her past from him even if it means losing him. But wait...didn't they say love can performed miracle? 'Yes he love me...I can see it in his eyes..if he's not in love with me, he wouldn't have propose to Marry me...yes, he love me and he won't abandon me because of my past' she concluded mentally.

"My love...Sammy My love, before I answer your question, there's something I need to tell you". She says.

"No, whatever you want to tell me must wait...all I want to hear now is your answer to my question" He counters.

"But my love..."

"No, I said no...just answer my question...or you don't want to be my wife?"

"No, ofcourse not..."

"Then answer my question".

She stares at him. hopelessness written all over her face. then comes her reply

"My love, I will be your wife...I will marry you"

He smiles, hugs and kisses her.

Now, let's assume that Rebecca takes her Prince Charming to her house to see her parents. The first person that comes to welcome Rebecca and her Prince Charming is a nine years old boy.

"Mummy, Mummy" He addresses Rebecca.

Rebecca stares at him without giving him a motherly hug. then she stares at her Prince Charming whose face is like that of someone who has seen a ghost. fear written all over Rebecca's face. Not that she's ashamed of her son like other mothers ashamed of their children gotten out of wedlock. Those kinds of mothers asked their children to called them "Aunties" instead of "Mothers" . No, Rebecca is not ashamed of her son, in fact, that was exactly what she wanted to tell Samuel the day he proposed to her.

"You have a son?" Samuel finally finds his voice.

"Yes, yes....Junior is my son...I'm sorry I wanted to tell you but..."

"But wat? O you wanted to tell me that you're nothing but a who're...a who're who goes around sleeping with men and ends up with a bastard?"

Tears slip from her eyes down to her cheek.

"please my love, hear me out..."

But Samuel angrily walks out...

to be continued...

please help me correct my grammatical mistakes/ blunders thanks

chapter 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Of Thighs. by Teco2(m): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
please help me correct my grammatical errors/blunders tahnks
Re: The World Of Thighs. by Teco2(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
hi
Re: The World Of Thighs. by Preshbeauty(f): 7:12am On Jan 29, 2019
Am following already, well done

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Reliable Content Writing Services / Whats Your 10 Romantic Book Choices? / Good Magazines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.