|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,887,203 members, 6,939,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 June 2022 at 10:33 PM
|Client Solutions & Business Strategist - Baynet Fuse Limited by jimsin2081(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2019|
Job Title: Client Solutions & Business Strategist
Department: Business Development
Reporting Line: Head of Digital Media & Business.
Deadline: 15th of January 2019.
The Client Solutions and Business Strategist person will be responsible for servicing and maintaining client relationship with new accounts and existing accounts as assigned to him/her using a consultative approach to the clients business.
• Stand as the contact person and as the face of Baynet Fuse brand with relations to the client or account assigned.
• Be actively involved in developing digital marketing proposals and also manage digital campaign for different clients or brand as assigned.
• Function as a Project Coordinator or Manager and as an Account Manager to the client, taking responsibility for the day-to-day operational support on any account assigned and also ensuring that the account has the maximum attention to avoid compromising quality.
• Design and manage digital solutions to meet clients’ needs.
• Building quality proposals with unique insights and consumer behaviour.
• Own all aspects of client projects, manage projects and work with Campaign Manager to establish timelines, and present key findings/deliverables when required.
• Proficient in using project management tools to support complex campaign processing and execution
• Be in control of account planning activities, manage account or campaign processes and also responsible for on-time delivery of project with 0% execution error to clients as assigned.
• Must pass the Google Certification courses within 1 month of resumption.
• Ensure 100% decorum on the online community page of the assigned account.
• Ensure excellent and 100% client satisfaction and retention as well as achieve increasing revenue goal for the business.
• Provide support in developing and presenting new strategic opportunities
• Meet and surpass revenue targets through best practice in clients service
• Must possess a minimum of B.Sc degree in Business or other related fields.
• Possess a minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in customer service and business development role in a media agency or in any other industry.
• Must have excellent problem solving, good organization, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must possess strong analytical and communication skills.
• Must demonstrate the ability to meet short time deadlines.
• Must have good phone etiquette and excellent follow-up skills with some sense of humour.
• Proficient with Microsoft Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be technology savvy and innovation-driven.
Method of Application
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th January 2019. Only applicants within the Lekki-Ajah Axis or other Island will be considered. Thank you.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29