Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Answer question to get paid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Answer question to get paid (427 Views)

Earn Free Money Online - Be The First To Answer Question / Your Voice Is Worth Something...get Paid To Answer Question / Answer Question To Get Paid On Everyknows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer question to get paid by kennixs: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
I always share this information for anyone looking for a way to make money online.

Note: This is not MMM

If you’re primary concern is to make money directly from answering question that you think that can actually help people – The everyknows Partner Program is a great platform. You don't have to be a wonderful writer or write more than 1000 words before you can start making money online.

Professionals, students, graduates, under graduates, middle class or anybody with average knowledge on any topic is eligible to be part of the program.

Registration to the everyknows Partner Program is free. No scam.

Another, interesting thing about the partner program is that there is no limit to how much you can make. Each answer is N100 per 10upvotes. Imagine how much you can make if before the end of the month you have answered more than 20 questions and have gotten a minimum of 50 upvotes for each answer, which is a total of 1,000 upvotes. That means you be making a total amount of N100, 000 (One hundred thousand naira) in a month.

How it works
Once you login on https://everyknows.com, click on your profile picture on the navbar, you see a drop down that has the link to the partnership program, After gong through the rules, Then hit on the 'I Accept' button.
Tip:
1. everyknows love answers with descriptive photos. If possible you can answer questions and attach with image so that you increase your chances of earning. and for your answer to showup on the homepage, make sure you uploaded your profile picture

2. This Is my little secret, if I no share em, wetin I gain. If you can't find questions that you can answer. Just post your own question and provide the Answer. You gain more upvotes instead. But please avoid short answers like yes, no. Making it a bit longer is ideal.

Many people are into this program making money for themselves, trust me, they won't like to tell you. Until they are okay or heard the program is no longer paying.

If you need more help contact me - > ayoconnect6@gmail.com

Please don't forget to show me love.. What so ever.. I will appreciate.
Re: Answer question to get paid by Ezypretty: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
plz am interested 08068394804
Re: Answer question to get paid by kennixs: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please don't include your phone number here, use the link i provided or follow https://everyknows.com/partner
Re: Answer question to get paid by kennixs: 11:18am On Jan 26, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Professionals Wanted / I Have A Car For A Uber/taxtify Driver / Immediate Employments For chef, Ssce And Caterers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.