Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts (31282 Views)

Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Tiwa Savage's Ripped Bum Shorts At Afrorepublik Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by BeeQ: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
The BBNaija Ex housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora known as Cee-C wows in breath-taking, enthralling and mouth-watering photos.

She stormed us again, as she gorgeously stuns in this chic combo outfit. She rocks a peach tank top with a stylish print bum short, complemented with blue hair and a pair of designer stilletos.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/cee-c-wows-in-super-chic-photos.html

See photos:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by BeeQ: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
she try small

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by itspzpics(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyaa

Eniola Badmus Drag Cyber Bully To God In Prayer As He Tried To Bodyshame her >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by lilmax(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
fat laps

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by SweetJoystick(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
See meat......edible

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by chuksdel: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
tick laps
it will make sense to Bleep without condom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by hisexcellency34: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Snapping picture upandan. Better go find better job to do.

20 Likes

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Sopstix(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
FTC��
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by ademoladeji(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oshozondiz

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by ademoladeji(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sopstix:
FTC��

Dreamer!!!
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Stephenabudu960(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nice laps..... TURKEY-NLA

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Heywhizzy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
She is looking more like ChefChioma now

6 Likes

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Airborne02(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
and this reach front page ...smh
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by googlepikins: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
I can imagine how jealous girls will start abusing her

8 Likes

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by brightalo17: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
She wows? where is the wow?

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
chuksdel:
tick laps
it will make sense to Bleep without condom
How many times have you had sex in your life? More than twice?

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by firstolalekan(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
UGLY SHORT FÙCK

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Didi2d(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Snapping picture upandan. Better go find better job to do.

Na the job be this na.

She must do advert for VIP client na, abi you never notice say na actresses dey buy houses and cars pass their male counterpart? You should know what am talking about

9 Likes

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by paparazzi1987(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
When you see beautiful pictures like this ..you wahooooo. see fresh and fine babe oo . shocked

But when you see them in person..you be like cry

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by bentlywills(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
She even dey drive Benz shocked

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Fuckdamod: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
To Bleep this babe no go bad o.. she might not be as fine as our usual creamy skin igbo chicks but no afonja babe is up her level palatable looks.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Candydrops(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD WAKE ME WHEN SHE BENDS IT LIKE NICKI.
...I DON'T WANT TO MISS ANY CAMELTOE!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Nelly21: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
She makes every piece of clothing she wears look so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
She try

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by deepwater(f): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
CEE C was my first favorite housemate during the last BBN.
However, i took her outa my box when she became harsh in the house.
Now i understand her better, she was only in defense mode when the house was just attacking her left right n centre.
after the game, she had proved a lot that she is not that witch we taught she was.
She no get time for drama.
I wish she won, e for epp her carrier wella.

The person i dislike most na ALEX, she rode on the back of Tobi to fame (well she is very loyal to him)

Na NINA, NINA vex me pass till tomorrow. person wey suppose comot for house tail tail, miracle change game for am, she still get mind they beef the guy for house....

Chai! owerri leeee!

Lat lAST tobi disappoint me, he could not even handle this girl well.

someone please tell the goat below to buy a bottle of coke....so he can get liquid CONTENT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by diadem10: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
No content these days. Amaka disappoint me.

deepwater:
CEE C was my first favorite housemate during the last BBN.
However, i took her outa my box when she became harsh in the house.
Now i understand her better, she was only in defense mode when the house was just attacking her left right n centre.
after the game, she had proved a lot that she is not that witch we taught she was.
She no get time for drama.
I wish she won, e for epp her carrier wella.

The person i dislike most na ALEX, she rode on the back of Tobi to fame (well she is very loyal to him)

Na NINA, NINA vex me pass till tomorrow. person wey suppose comot for house tail tail, miracle change game for am, she still get mind they beef the guy for house....

Chai! owerri leeee!

Lat lAST tobi disappoint me, he could not even handle this girl well.

someone please tell the goat below to buy a bottle of coke....so he can get liquid CONTENT

Like say na only you watch the show. Ceec is a natural scorpios like Davido, the Psquare bro, Annie Idibia, Khloe etc.

They are naturally aggressive, possessive, jealous, arrogant and attention seekers. All what Ceec displayed in that house are her real behaviours however Tobi deserved everything that befell him in that house because he had his own baggages such as his 2faced attitudes towards other hms, self entitlement and his loud mouth no be for here.

As for Alex, I didn't like her then but I think I now understood why she was like that based on the typical aquarius wey she be. (she felt insecure and needed constant validation).

Na Nina dey annoy me the most right now. She's creative and was lucky to have a mentor in Toyin but her gemini's 2faced, loud mouth and self entitled attitudes sabotaged everything. I thought she was different from Tobi, I never knew their gemini nature na same. They are simple minded though.

As for Miracle, I never liked him too but I must admit the boy did everything to win and maybe deserved it at the end. He observed his environment well, manipulated the other hms to his whims and became victorious at the end of the day. I must commend him. He was a typical observant manipulative aquarius to tee.

My fav was/still is Bambam. A peaceful soul.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour And His Six Packs Stun In New Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted / Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.