Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58318 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Rooneyboy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
We just have to come together to stop this trash cos if we dont these animals will start chasing after guys to the point of wanting to rape .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by HellaBella(f): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
chakula:

Lets join together and pray against the evil doers from our Nation.

LMAO, I hope you also do a lot of praying for your leaders. However, I'm sure you're more concerned with the gay evil doers than you are with the leaders that murder hundreds daily by failing to live up to their duties.  

Olodo
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
I remember in the states, there was a man in Texas despoiling men! shocked

He preyed on men and the men he attacked were afraid to go to the police out of shame.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2010
vinmol:

Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles, Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts, even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way, the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves due penalty for their PERVERSION

This word is quite heavy, those it mean God purposely sent the spirit of gay and lesbianism into the world just to punish humanity? undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Exponental(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
shit will never cease to exit. this is bullshit
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-Idi,

You went too far with that one!  angry angry angry  Do not ever put me into that category!

Chineke kpokwa gi oku! angry angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

Ileke-Idi,

You went too far with that one!  angry angry angry  Do not ever put me into that category!

Chineke kpokwa gi oku! angry angry angry
she might have thought you were/are/is gay ?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by AloyEmeka5: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2010
uplawal:

its so sad seeing our men into this kind of evil act,so so sad i can say, how can a man be bleeping another man,could that be sweeter to the virgina God gave women,hell no,its simply an a demonic and abomination in all traits

It is indeed sweeter than virgina for them.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
~Bluetooth:

she might have thought you were/are/is gay ?

You are back. angry

No Aro man is gay. I have never heard of such. But just looking at the name of this gay activist, we already know where he is from! grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
I can never let go of that holy hole, nothing in the world is worth that holy hole that makes life and at the same time gives pleasure to a man's life grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by AloyEmeka5: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You've just sounded the gong for your fellow tribalistic bushmeats now, haven't you?
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by r231(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
honeric01:

I can never let go of that holy hole, nothing in the world is worth that holy hole that makes life and at the same time give pleasure to a man's life grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2010
honeric01:

I can never let go of that holy hole, nothing in the world is worth that holy hole that makes life and at the same time gives pleasure to a man's life grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed

Very nice! You sum it up. That hole is very good, but does it have a face?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

EzeUche22:

A face as in?

what other hole makes babies? undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2010
honeric01:

A face as in?

what other hole makes babies? undecided

Some people say kitten has no face. I think it does. I can't do any hole. The woman has to look good.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by zaza1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2010
there is a story about Timi and his boyfriend and their good good work in UK, they are offering jobs to Nigerians, use should check it out

This is the site , just register and log on: www.globalworkers.com
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by HighChief4(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2010
A Nigerian gay,Publicly accepting that OMG. Please does anyone have an idea of when Jesus is coming. Am tired
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
zaza1:

there is a story about Timi and his boyfriend and their good good work in UK, they are offering jobs to Nigerians, use should check it out

This is the site , just register and log on: www.globalworkers.com

R u an agent?abi u've also been nyashed b4?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
wow, one gay is here, where is the other three I mentioned?

ezeuche, whatevs dude. . . . undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Ranoscky(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
@Philip
grin grin grin Omo men, takam easy for d guy na? grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by deb(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
Gay my as[i]s[/i] shiit!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by zaza1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
@RAMONSKY NA PHILIP AND BISI DEY D VIDEO, grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
Man y'all niggaz dumb as rocks. There are plenty gay/bisexual Nigerian dudes both in Nigeria and diaspora. Many are rich married politicians, judges, big hench masculine men, military, teachers, pastors, etc. Be careful niggaz becoz the next Judge / Lawyer that might plead your case in court might be kpanshing someones backside or sucking . Truth is they like what they like you like what you like so lets live and let live. Demonising people just because that they love people of the same sex is uncivilized. It ain't like they finna run behind you and pound your backside fools.

Eze,
yeah I heard about that man just like there have been serial rapists despoiling women but I guess in that thick village skull of yours despoiling women is not that bad. Right? Homo and heterosexual despoils are equally bad. You are Aro? Man my best friend is too and he is bisexual so 4k off with "no aro man is gay". He from Imo state. How many Aro men do you even know? Fine backside boi but we can't be together like that. Igbo men are da best I ever had.  wink but I'm with my girl now.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

wow, one gay is here, where is the other three I mentioned?

ezeuche, whatevs dude. . . . undecided

Stop catching feelings. You must be mad about yesterday.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2010
GOD is against this evil act so therefore i am against it, anybody that support this sinful Act is raining curse over is generation and even unborn , come to think of it , have you ever seen any MALE Lizard going After Male Lizard or Male Bird after same sex or He Goat or Dog going after same sex?? angry Only a foolish person would be attracted by is same sex INFACT i know i would be Justified if i kill a GAY because God him self Destroy a whole city because of this sinful act and the bibles we should all act in the way of our Lord so Gaysss i can destroy You I swear with My LIFe angry angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Image123(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
Train up a child in the way he Should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it. We all need to take more heed to the training of our children and youths around us. Not just leave them to themselves. This man was not moulded to follow God. There is no fear of God. It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, this is where it leads to=perdition.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

Man y'all niggaz dumb as rocks. There are plenty gay/bisexual Nigerian dudes both in Nigeria and diaspora. Many are rich married politicians, judges, big hench masculine men, military, teachers, pastors, etc. Be careful niggaz becoz the next Judge / Lawyer that might plead your case in court might be kpanshing someones backside or sucking . Truth is they like what they like you like what you like so lets live and let live. Demonising people just because that they love people of the same sex is uncivilized. It ain't like they finna run behind you and pound your backside fools.

Eze,
yeah I heard about that man just like there have been serial rapists despoiling women but I guess in that thick village skull of yours despoiling women is not that bad. Right? Homo and heterosexual despoils are equally bad. You are Aro? Man my best friend is too and he is bisexual so 4k off with "no aro man is gay". He from Imo state. How many Aro men do you even know? Fine backside boi but we can't be together like that. Igbo men are da best I ever had.  wink but I'm with my girl now.
This is bk/babe reincarnated. . .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

Stop catching feelings. You must be mad about yesterday.
What happened yesterday?

@image
so being gay is a sin? what about premarital sex? adultery, abuse [verbal, physical, etc], lust, vanity, etc etc . I bet you're guilty of all the above.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

This is bk/babe reincarnated. . .

That is what I thought.

You see he went at me, and not at all the other people who have been bashing gays. Bk.babe97 is him
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

Eze,

Na lie, you are not with any girl, you are a YARSHNER grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

Some people say kitten has no face. I think it does. I can't do any hole. The woman has to look good.

Ah, you must to have a face oo, why should i do any Kafayatu just because she has a hole? angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
Alimi was expelled from university in 2004, before he was able to receive his degree.

this is discriminatory. UNILAG should be ashamed of itself.
i guess gay people shouldn't get a degree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match / Senator Annie Okonkwo Is Dead / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.