Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Was Totally Beaten And Brutalized By Soldiers_ Nigerian Video Director Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Totally Beaten And Brutalized By Soldiers_ Nigerian Video Director Speaks (237 Views)

DJ Muse Brutalized By Police For Not Having Hangout App On His Phone (Photos) / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' / Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Totally Beaten And Brutalized By Soldiers_ Nigerian Video Director Speaks by healthpal: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
A female video director in Nigeria, Cynthia Philip, has spoken on the heartless brutality of some Nigerian soldiers. She shared a video of how she was beaten by soldiers. In the video, she showed how she sustained injuries on her forehead. Philip further empathized on the need to curb soldier’s brutality in Nigeria. Adding that, some soldiers do not know the difference between the bad guys and innocent civilians.

Her post reads: “Am done accepting this is a normal life style, am so done things like this needs to stop they need to stop, every frickin time an incident happens in Obalende the so called soldiers who claim to be our so called protector comes out to do the opposite of it when the so called bad boys are done with their atrocities they take the hanger and put it on the market sellers they start beating and chasing everyone like they don't know the difference between the people doing the bad things and people passing by or selling something tonight I stand against army brutality towards civilians.”

See more photos here : https://www.getbeg.com/2019/01/nigerian-female-director-cries-hard.html

Re: I Was Totally Beaten And Brutalized By Soldiers_ Nigerian Video Director Speaks by Redoil: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
It is well with our nigeria

(1) (Reply)

You Can Not Effectively Rule Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak / Done Deal: Middlesbrough Signs John Mikel Obi / Vtek vs Awilo Longomba In New Music Video - Touch N Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.