Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" (53344 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding Videos And Pictures Finally Out / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by MediaLife: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Singer Davido joined the well wishers to wish the latest couples in town, Adekunle Gold and Simi happy married life.

He wrote:
May your UNION LAST FOREVER OOO

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/may-your-union-last-davido-to-simi-and.html

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by Tamarapetty(f): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Fireee!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by CreepyBlackpool: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
ghen ghen

hope you and sister Chioma will not be having a fight this nightgrin

the ony thing that gets a lady desperate about marriage more than seeing others get married is seeing her man wish them HML grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by Gracespecial101(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
The very best has been wished The next thing we wanna see or hear is a child

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by jameskinv123(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
smiley happy married life

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by Sweetcollins: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Amen
So also yours and omalicha chef chioma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by abike12(f): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Amen! I just love Simi and Adekunle

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by ainas247: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin Falz now....

Do you have a business product or service check my profile
Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by omooba969(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Everyone shouting Falz Falz Falz...No biggy na, why all the noise? undecided

Marriage is not for feeble-minded people. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by Emekus92(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Very brief and strong message

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by Aderewah: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
A girl that was with you when you were not driving the benz or popting the bottles deserve the best things in life. Lesson for these girls who are hungry for the sweet things that didn't help prepare.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by Teewhy2: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Can't imagine how lovely their kids voice will be.
ohunlabi
Ohunlomo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by TheMainMan: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Amen!
Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by dayleke: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmmmmm.....
Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by helphelp: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
You didn't post full detail ...why omit the "ooo"

That's sarcasm in my opinion

8 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by highdon(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
bukky weds harrison Buhari 2019 I say dis wedding will not work it will neva work It can't just work nothing will make it work
Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by hisexcellency34: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Adekunle has shown Davido how to be a responsible father

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by deepwater(f): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
1st matured statement I am seeing from this guy

i think he is growing up but slowly...remembered when he posted his first 10m cheque in 2012 on Twitter in the next 900 days most people i share same country with believed he has 30 Billion in d acant grin

mcyemite:
how long do you think it takes to make such amount of money when you are dealing with big guns? Eternity?

Not saying he's got 30 billion ooo.. But don't use that time frame to judge what amount of money can be made.

Paddy man calm down....
Na 25Billion recapitalization make BANKS as in BANK!!! close work that year o!

Big guns for where? I bet you Dangote no get that kind money as raw cash
Abobi burst jor! Una go just they call money name up and down

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by sukerefakere(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Impossible
Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by Tunasco4u(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Davido cheesy yami lenu
Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by devigblegble: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Falz Wya
Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by amaniro: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
What is "may your union last?'

Who says that please?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by Auxtin85(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
Amen
Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by nurez305(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
When is your own and chioma coming or is your own to be promising people 1million upandan?

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by enemyofprogress: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rubbish. I ate people eating remnants like Adekunle gold

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by amaniro: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
helphelp:
You didn't post full detail ...why omit the "ooo"

That's sarcasm in my opinion

same thing on my mind

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by queensera(f): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish. I ate people eating remnants like Adekunle gold
Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by Passionate888: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Amen

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by Topmaike007(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Amen ooo,I know some people like f**z Will not like this prayer grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" by Bossontop(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
undecided
Abii ooo......na d only prayer wey celebrity marriage need......"may ur union last"
Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) / Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. / Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.