Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck (1150 Views)

Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello / Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by MrAJQ(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kogi youths in their numbers today purportedly sweeping away the bad luck of PDP after their campaign rally in Lokoja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by MrAJQ(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Who want bad luck in his state? Definitely no body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by orion7: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
the same kogi that has bello rulling her ?

oh I sorry

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by helinues: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Clowns

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by kutchs: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Chasing bad luck away? Please remind me what Yayha Bello is.

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by babyphaze07(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
MrAJQ:
By now, they would all have spent the #100 given to them. I think you know who has bad luck running in his vein....

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by sirjoe1124(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
APC have made poverty very attractive....... After 11months of unpaid salaries, 1k# will bring the unemployed youths to sweep the street.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by babyphaze07(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
MrAJQ:
By now, they would all have spent the #100 given them. I think you know who has bad luck running in his vein....

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
APC and foolish propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
So about 19 kogi youth in the picture is enmasse to you OP..

When will you receive sense? Ehn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by shakmati(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Bunch of retards! What luck is worse than Buhari and Yahaha Bello?
Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by Timatayo1: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paid youth by worsted governor in history of Nigeria his name is yeye bingo
Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by yarimo(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by Kaetoh: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
I can only spot 19 tattered looking hungry boys fooling and celebrating stupidity. They all are not even well clothed . The money paid them is not even enough to change their dirty and repulsive looks not to say the least. Kai , Nigeria and poverty .
Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by Kaetoh: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
How
Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by billante(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
So about 19 kogi youth in the picture is enmasse to you OP..

When will you receive sense? Ehn

Better captioned 19 very hungry youths!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Troops Out Enmasses To Away Atiku Bad Luck by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
All these APC paid touts are pathetic especially the Kogi once, those who come online to spew trash like the OP always sound like primary school drop out devoid of any single intelligent and very poor at carrying their job of image laundering..!!!

For me I don't think the government
give them N1000 as some think here, from...from their work, you would know that only take away rice and stew would suffice for them....very poor zombies...!!!

Peace...!!!

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Uncovers Plans To Scuttle Elections, Says NSA / Kadaria Ahmed, We Are Ready For You! / Nigeria Decides: APC Elders, Hundreds Of Supports Defect To PDP, Give Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.