Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos (35195 Views)

Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Butchers Wife, Pours Hot Water On Her In London (photos) / Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Tunasco4u(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
OK
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Ilamina(f): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
How was it his fault

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by chiedu7: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
firstolalekan:
Osu ipob pigs keeps giving us bad image...

Dsdd
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by firstolalekan(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
chiedu7:

Dsdd
HchhhfvOSU
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by braveboy64(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
ipob SHA
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by humberjade: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
I don't understand this case o...the girl was d one carrying a knife in her bag...they went into a fight...they both fell and d knife inside d girl's bag pierced her chest...biko how is that murder?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by chiedu7: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
firstolalekan:

HchhhfvOSU
GsgehehkkdjeSKULL-MINER
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by firstolalekan(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
chiedu7:

GsgehehkkdjeSKULL-MINER
Jeff BFF HIiii OKIJA-SHRINE HSBC dB RITUALIST
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by chiedu7: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
firstolalekan:

Jeff BFF HIiii OKIJA-SHRINE HSBC dB RITUALIST
DheushwiwjRAPE-MASTER
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by shadyLP(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
They can never cease to make us proud in a disgraceful way grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by firstolalekan(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
chiedu7:

DheushwiwjRAPE-MASTER
I uddeOSU ÀLUSI BABY FACTORY Product if FGC dvd
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by chiedu7: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
firstolalekan:
Osu ipob pigs keeps giving us bad image...
braveboy64:
ipob SHA
Oluwaseyi Dada is certainly South West.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by chiedu7: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
firstolalekan:

I uddeOSU ÀLUSI BABY FACTORY Product if FGC dvd
FusiwhshBLOOD-MONEY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by funola: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
He looks like Arole...
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Orpe7(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dada
U go soon grow that Dada for jail o
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by lexy2014: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Evablizin:
He didn't kill the girl.,the knife in her bag killed her.

Maybe she had d intention of killing d guy with d knife

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by CandidNotes: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
She was downstairs in his block by chance. She carried a knife in her bag by chance. Hmmnn, she went to kill him but karma outsmarted her...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Friend01(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:
Hmm

Nigerians love blood and evil

Some of you just read headlines without details. No wonder most of the BMCs here on Nairaland are doing a very poor job.
Comprehension is big problem.

The guy never stabbed or killed the girl;she was just unfortunate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Friend01(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oweku:
So you want me to believe that, this guy is 21, with all these mustache or you mean 41... angry

My cousin already had full beard at the age of 18.
So, there is no big deal here. It depends on his hormonal level.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Passionate888: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Macblu:
My Name is Malakai,
I be Jumia Agent,
We enter new year already oh,
Happy new year.

Make i help you out with all your shopping this year.

Jumia get better ogbonge things online like
Laptops,
phones,
electronics,
bags,
koi koi shoes,
children wears
School Stuffs. Etc

Make i make shopping easy for you For 2019.

And the one wey go sweet ur belle be say we dey do Pay on delivery,

online payment,

we also dey give 25% off shipping fee on items wey worth 10k to different states except Lagos,

Hala me as e dey hot for this number
WhatsApp> > https:///2349020189199.

Jumia got ur needs covered

#jumiasalesrep.
Do you sell books? Like A Song Of Ice And Fire series?
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by omoteacher(m): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

People are just commenting with out reading the news. He didn't kill the girl,she fell over the knife in her bag. I wish our police could investigate crime like this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Horlami3370: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
it's Yoruba, leave Nigeria out of this

So, Nigeria is your country now and not Biafra grin
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Tedpgrass: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Death by misadventure.... Not manslaughter

Hope he has a good lawyer not some cheapskate poorly prepared young 'gun' who can help reconstruct case and convince jury..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by Ibime(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Evablizin:
She was carrying a knife in her bag,for what kwanu?

And she's the one who stalked him to his flat. He will be acquitted easily

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by uuzba(m): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oweku:
So you want me to believe that, this guy is 21, with all these mustache or you mean 41... angry
Fried chicken and meat pie.
Pikins dey big for Oyibo land. If you are not careful, you will be calling your junior "Sir".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by opribo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oluwaseyi Dada, thats their way, maltreating women.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by uuzba(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:
Hmm
Nigerians love blood and evil
If the guy was carrying knife in his pocket, they will say he's so deadly.
Now it was the Oyinbo lady that carried it. And it chook her. One sided people still say he is guilty. Because he is black? Because he is a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by uuzba(m): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ibime:

And she's the one who stalked him to his flat. He will be acquitted easily
What does that tell you? Oyibos are one sided and they just want all black people to leave their country. If the boy died now, they won't do any thing to the girl. It will be termed as as "unfortunate" accident.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by erico2k2(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oweku:
He was born in London, thats is his age!
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos by erico2k2(m): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
uuzba:

What does that tell you? Oyibos are one sided and they just want all black people to leave their country. If the boy died now, they won't do any thing to the girl. It will be termed as as "unfortunate" accident.
DId you read the charge at all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Caught Stealing Her Neighbour's Baby Somewhere In Nigeria (video) / Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State / Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.