Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG (23808 Views)

ASUU Denies Suspending Strike / The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement / ASUU Denies Any Form Of Negotiation And N15.89bn Payment Rumour, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by MGab25(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
By Yugo's Hub Blog

President of ASUU, Prof. Biodun Ogunyemi has today, Wednesday, 9th January, denied claims by the Federal Government, asserting that they[FG] finally reached an agreement with the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) over their long disagreements.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-Ht_cetIHaWs/XDZG9dyCnvI/AAAAAAAABRE/9fKDSMoefdYePYnj0oVnoegOYarqtxYXgCLcBGAs/s1600/ASUU%2B%2526%2BFG.png[/img]
According to Prof. Biodun Ogunyemi, the negotiations between them and the FG is still indecisive, as the team that represented ASUU at the meeting has no final say concerning the decision making, as a body, on matters with such magnitude.

The Professor went on to explained that what they had on ground now is a proposal from the FG, which ASUU insisted must be written down showing her plans of action ― unlike the prior meetings that the FG always made verbal proposals.

Recall that their last meeting happened to be the seventh time they held meetings over their differences without tangible outcomes from the prior meetings.

https://www.yugo.com.ng/2019/01/ASUU-denies-reaching-reaching-agreemnt-with-fg-to-call-off--strike.html[/b][/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nawaa oh

1 Like

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by MGab25(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
APC Government is a big fraud! This is exactly what they did to NLC last year. They think ASUU is NLC.
So much for corruption fight!

Assembly of Political Criminals = APC

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by elpj: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Who is lying now
Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by magoo10(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
Apc and scam is like bread and butter

13 Likes

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Elzak(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Meanwhile, FG approves establishment of 4 new private universities.

Things fall apart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by EngrMarve(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
this country sha
Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Useless ASUU

Why can't inec be really independent like ASUU?

Why can't Nigeria vote electronically?

Why can't Nigeria budget be checked by all?

Oh I forgot Nigeria is cursed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by sukerefakere(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
embarassed
Nigeria

It is finally finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Tunasco4u(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Love you ASUU for not reaching any agreement infact don't agree till march please,I have work to do

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by sundayoga(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
Noted
Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Vulcanheph(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
After FG said that it has finished negotiations with ASUU... Zombies what do you have to say.

11 Likes

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by brainboss1: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
When ppl thought they were making breakthrough.
Means this 2moro calling off strike talks na scam

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by ayesco202(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
All we need in this country is a revolutionary war against our rulers and not re-election. I still wonder what motivates Nigerians to cast votes every 4 years. undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by zlantanfan: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
When ASUU tire they would call it off

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression
Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..

18 Likes

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by calamus(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Who do we believe now? ASUU or Federal Government?

Oh, it's an APC Government... I know what to do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by MrThisandthat(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
So so denial na him full this country... From Ganduje to Amaechi to FG to ASUU and d list keeps going...

Please Nigerians whr are we headed?
Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
only restructuring can save this country The current system only favours the politicians to the detriment of the masses Atiku means restructuring... It's a start We can't continue like this Buhari cannot do anything... The foundation is faulty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
APC and propaganda are like Nigeria Police on road block and N100, if you know you know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by ayesco202(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Favbolu(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Na private university sure pass ooo

1 Like

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Daslenan: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Which kind tin con bi dis wan abeg? me wey don wash clothes in preparation 4 resumption. mtcheeeeeewww!
Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
These people keep going back, front and back again.
Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Ragnorak: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Believe the APC led FG at your peril. When they greet you good morning it's best you make your way home and enjoy a good night's rest.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Delaw00(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
This ASUU na scam,abeg do quick make we resume back naaaah :>
Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by firstolalekan(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Thunder fire ASUU
Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Dataspider: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
I really love this news. Am not bothered by the strike even as a student because As we wiat for ASUU to call of the strike, I have made 15k online last month with a new platform and also got paid 12k yesterday
It is not a ponzi scheme or MLM. Don't want to say much. Check my signature for my whatsapp number. Respect to the mods.
Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Nigerianization(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
FG wants to use propaganda to ambush ASUU into calling off the strike.

Just like Mourinho did to get Man United job

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Passionate888: 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
Apc can lai
Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Elthugnificent(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
ayesco202:
All we need in this country is a revolutionary war against our rulers and not re-election. I still wonder what motivates Nigerians to cast votes every 4 years. undecided

Hope you would be at the for front of the movement when the time is right?
Re: ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG by Elthugnificent(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dataspider:
I really love this news. Am not bothered by the strike even as a student because As we wiat for ASUU to call of the strike, I have made 15k online last month with a new platform and also got paid 12k yesterday
It is not a ponzi scheme or MLM. Don't want to say much. Check my signature for my whatsapp number. Respect to the mods.
Fvck off.... Pay for your ads next time.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is Neco Gce Still On? What Is The Price & Where Can I Get It / Adamu Adamu Walks Out On NANS In Deadlocked Meeting / A Nairalander Signs Out From MOUA (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.