Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Please Help Me!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me!!! (750 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me!!! by sharpwriter(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hello Webmasters.

I am someone who do paid writing jobs; this makes me to outsource some jobs to other writers to help me.

The person helping me on a very important work got her files erased from her phone, laptop, and dropbox/dropbox trashcan by a close vicious

friend.

She stored the files in the three places mentioned above (phone, laptop, dropbox)....Everything is gone from these places including the recycle

bins/trashcan.

She still cries because of the betrayal, but my own here is that, ''HOW CAN I RECOVER MY DOCUMENTS BACK?''

Is there a way that you webmasters have used and it worked?

Note: I have read about it online, and I have told her not to save any more documents or download anything unnecessarily so as not to

overwrite whatever will be restored. I am simply asking here for practical examples that worked for you.

Please Help Me .. Please. Thank you!!!
Re: Please Help Me!!! by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
sorry bro
am not a pro or geek,but have u tried recuva?
Re: Please Help Me!!! by sharpwriter(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
TITOBIGZ:
sorry bro

am not a pro or geek,but have u tried recuva?

Thanks.... I have sent all necessary things and links to her including info abt ''recuva'' software. I'm trying to help her get back her files including mine. I just wanna know more from nairalanders.

Thank you!
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:36am On Jan 10, 2019
If recuva doesn't work and the files are not in the recycle bin then it's gone for good. The only thing that can bring those files back is if you have anyone that have access to the satellite. That is the only restorer the world has. And even with that, what is your files among zillions of files being deleted every day around the world.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create Your Own Admob App Again And Again Even If They Ban You / Get Your Adsense Account With Domain/blog Used For Approval / How To Use Google Alerts To Track Your Favorite Topics On The Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.