Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More (8778 Views)

How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur / Beautiful Fashion Labels For Your Fashion Brand / Beautiful Fashion Labels For Your Fashion Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2020
I visited Mrs Doyin a friend of mine who has been in the fashion business for long. I was expecting to see a lot of improvement in her business.but was surprised that nothing has changed much. It is just the usual scene. I was tempted to ask her deeply about her business. She started lamenting on how her business was sited in a wrong location where only "price me down" customers visit her. She is just managing in her business. Ifelt pity for her because I know how long she has been in the business. I asked her "do you know that people are making a lot of money in this fashion business?".She agreed but added "people in developed cities not those in her location". She added that most of her customers know how much they sale thread, zip and lining and so they will not price your work well.
I use this simple illustration for her. If you go to a shop to buy bread do you tell the seller how much you want to.pay because you know the ingredients or you pay how much they told you?. She replied ah who wan collect your price and she bursted into real laughter. She got the point.
No labor in vain ooo. You attract what you desire.

When I got home I realised that a lot of designers are having this same problem and I decided to put the method I have been using down in writing believing others will benefit from it . It is a simple way of costing your garment.

If your case is similar to her case then get in touch with us

#blackfriday
#fridaymotivation
#werisetogether
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2021
How well do you know and appreciate your customers?

�Do you know all your customers favorite color?
If I pulled a name from your list and ask you about her favorite color, will you answer correctly?
�How many of your customers do you call just to know how they are doing or you only call when their work is ready?

�How many of your customers do you know their favorite style? Can they trust you to make something special for them?

�How many of your customers have you created a garment for with a quality material and favorite color and taken it to them as a gift to appreciate their loyalty?

You think you know your customer?
If I pulled out a name can you tell me when her wedding anniversary will take place?

�How often have you hosted customers that have been with your business for up to FIVE years?
What have you done for your customers?

Let's hear it
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Is your environment the reason for your low sells?
Many believe this and cry that, it's affecting their business.
Let me ask you this question
The soap you are using now where is it produced? In which environment is it made,?
Your cream, that one you've been using for some time now, where is it produced?.
No I don't mean the country or city. I mean how developed is the place?
Are you buying your soap or your cream because of that or is it because it's affordable?
It could be because of its availablity or the value you derive in using it. As in it's making your skin supple.
You always look for it even when there are other options.
Who told you same thing cannot happen to your brand?
Who told you people will not patronise you no matter where your business is located?
Go and make clients look for you. Deliver what others are lacking.
� It could be swift delivery.
�Customer service.
�Affordabllty
Just find out what others are not doing and do it better.
Keep a date with us for more tips.♥️♥️♥️

PS. What challenges are you having in your fashion business. Send us a DM
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 12:16pm On May 07, 2021
Are you taking advantage of other businesses to grow your own?

How can you take advantage of other businesses?
Let's see the lesson we can learn from local traders.
When you see someone selling cooked beans, you will see bread seller by their side
When you see someone selling fast food, someone selling cold drinks will stay closer.
When you see someone selling fresh tomatoes, you will see someone selling vegetable oil very close.
The list goes on and on. And you know them. And you can add to the list.
Why are they "business friends?" Because they contribute to each others growth.
Who are your "business friends?" Which businesses are complementary to your business that you can take advantage of? Now you know where to search.

Keep a date with us for more tips.♥️♥️♥️

PS. What challenges are you having in your fashion business. Send us a DM

#eversmartfashions
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 9:17am On May 17, 2021
How is your sales follow up?
When a customer buys from you, do you have a system in place to track them and follow up?
Have you noticed how local groundnut sellers follows up on their customers?

Lessons from Betty, the groundnut seller.♥️♥️

When you call her to buy from her she give you some for tasting ( lead magnet)
When you buy boiled groundnut from Betty today she eagerly wants you to be a loyal customer. First she will not forget your address and your face.
To build a relationship with you, tomorrow she shows up in front of your shop with a smile and greet you. Hoping you will buy, she lingers a little( Sales Follow up). When you said no, she doesn't give up. She comes back tomorrow and the day after that. Continually showing up and exchanging pleasantries with you until you become familiar with her( Customer Relationship Technique).
You buy from her even when you don't intend doing so. This next purchase is the hit. She sells to you at a great discount( Customer Loyalty Strategy). Then you are game. You buy from her all the time.
Of course she is very honest because she doesn't want to lose you when it's too soft or salty she tells you the truth and promise to bring a better one tomorrow( Building Trust)
When the season is over and she switches to boiled corn. She shows up again to introduce the new merchandise to you. She entices you with her speech. The corn is sweet hot and soft. She shows a sample and then you started patronising her (Customer Retention Strategy)

Did you learn anything?

Share your thoughts in the comment box
#ESFSMM #eversmartfashions

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 10:04am On May 20, 2021
Good morning to all the great minds in the house. Hope you slept well?

Can you type Hi in the comment box, let's get to meet you,?

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 10:15am On May 24, 2021
Are You Creating Awareness For Your Business?

Lessons from Local traders

When you walk through a busy market in Nigeria, what do you observe?
You notice that those who want to sell and who always end up selling are the ones that are busy drawing attention to their business.
Some will use bell, some will announce a discounted price. They use the cheap price to lure you and when you get there they will tell you the real price.( This Strategy is story for another day).

Some will come to you and pull you by the hand towards their stall, praising you calling you sweet names. Fine Sister, Fine Mom etc ( This Strategy I don't like it ooo. And if I don't wish to be disturbed you will see it on my face) Some will start calling all the names they know to get your attention.
In all the put rheir product on display and they make effort to get Customers attention.
They make you feel relax, get you to smile, offer you their seat, just to make you comfortable. Sometimes, when you aee seated and relaxed you end up buying from them. Tomorrow, you look for them and refer to them as your customer.

Some persons after patronising them the first day will direct friends to buy from them. Imagine if they didn't make effort to bring your attention to their business. You may not have noticed them and even if you have you may not have a reason to come back.
Are you doing what it takes to bring customers to your business?
The point is that they are selling most times more than those in the shop who are waiting for Customers to come.

To sell you need to draw people attention to what you are selling

If you have been drawn by one of this method to make a purchase, drop your best emoji in the comment box.

#ESFSMM #eversmartfashions

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by fonzieclothing(f): 11:24am On May 24, 2021
Keep up the fine ma'am, I am learning. Thanks
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
What are people saying about your business when you are not there?

TEAM A:
" That one, your cloth will grow white hair in her shop"
" She knows how to disappoint"
" Don't go there ooo, if you don't want what I ordered Vs what I get"
" She will use your material to sew for her children"
"That place is dirty I can't take my cloth there"

OR

TEAM B:
"Her charges are high but she will give you what you want"
"She can never disappoint you"
"Your work will be ready before the agreed date
"She can create design's you will be proud of"

Which team are you?
Tag any tailor that needs to see this
#spreadpositvity #brandstorytelling #ESFSMM #eversmartfashions #branding #brandingtips #businessbranding #africanfashionbrand. #fashionbrand #brandinginspiration

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2021
This is why you are stuck
You aren't Setting and achieving goals

We delay in reaching our goals because we hardly set goals for our selves when it comes to our business.

We may want our business to improve, hope to get more sales, more customers, earn more but how often do we break this down into weekly or monthly Goals?

How often do we divide this into specific achievable goals?
For example, when I said I want to increase the number of my client. My mind sees a large figure. The next question that comes to my mind is how will I achieve this? Feeling overwhelmed the goal keeps dragging. Days turns to week, weeks and months. Nothing is achieved.
Now I said to myself, I am.going to add 5 new clients to my list this month and that's at least one customer a week. The question that comes to my mind is what will I do to achieve this. My mind unlock the store house of possibilities. I can talk to friends and families. I can ask my Customers for referral. Speaking of this, let me write down the names of the people I hope to talk to. The list continuues to increase. Now it's achieveable if I know how many I need to talk to today. Pick up my phone and put the call through or pay them a visit.
At the end of the month I got more than that.
Now you know what you have to do, go set your goal for this week.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2021
Are you driving your customers away by your actions?
A customer saw your post online and requested for the price. One hour later no reply 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 Hours and yet no reply. Hmm, let me ask, if you had gone to a store offline to make a purchase, you ask the seller the price and there was no response for more than 30 minutes. They left you as if you don't exist, will you still stand there for 24 Hours waiting to be attended to? Will you take your money somewhere else? Do you now understand how it feels when you don't respond to customers enquires?
Create a structure where you check online regularly to attend to your customers same way you do offline.
If you are the only one who manages your business, you can hire someone who will respond to enquires using a template you have designed. You can pay them according to the terms of your contract.
What has worked for you in your business? Let's hear from you.
Share for others to benefit.

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by JohnQueen(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Great thread OP. Lemme quickly plug this...

Are you busy and looking to learn fashion and design online?

Worry no more as Gladys_Concept fashion Academy is designed to teach you fashion with the easiest way possible. Learn to draft patterns (draft different styles for both men, women and children) learn how to handle different fabrics and the right way to cut them ( know how to cut on straight grain, cut on bias e.t.c), learn to sew neatly and also have perfect designs (finishing)

This system has been tried and tested with every eventuality in mind.•

Are you new to sewing?
Are you more advanced in sewing and would like to learn more?
Do you want to learn sewing alterations to clothes?
Do you want to learn bespoke tailoring?
Do you want to learn to create women's clothing?
Do you want to learn to create men's clothing?
Do you want to learn how to creat children's clothing?
Do you want to learn pattern construction?
Have you seen a piece of clothing on someone, but don't know how to make it?

If your answer is YES to all of the above, contact us by

WhatsApp. 09092243243
Instagram: Gladys_concept
Facebook: Obi Gladys

1 Share

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2021
How much longer do you have to cope with the present challenges you face in your business,?

Talk to us today

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Up your game

Are you the Cristiano Ronaldo of your industry?

Lessons you can learn from Cristiano Ronaldo

We all know he's a great footballer. What makes him thick? What has he got to do with your business and my business?

Well It's on record that after normal training with the team coach he devotees extra two hours to continue his training.

What has been the result of these "extra time"

At 36-years-old, Ronald is still at the top of his game. The extra measures he takes has helped him to remain at his zenith in international football. He is known for the rigorous training he undergoes to keep him ahead of the game which most believe makes him an undisputed champion. He utilises various tips, tricks and hacks to keep him on top form.
Lessons

Never Give Up

Despite being born and raised in an impoverished home, it never deterred him from attaining success and being at the top of the game.
No matter how small your business is today, have a bigger picture and work towards that.

Practice Dedication
Ronaldo is one of the most dedicated players as he never misses training and gives his best whenever he is on the pitch.
Are you always available when needed? Imagine that a contract is to come to you and you are not in your place of business and your line is not reachable. Your guess is as good as mine. Be dedicated

Learning and Evolving
When his opposition started to figure out his moves, he improved his game in different areas and kept learning new tricks to enable him to remain the king of football.
Read the last point again. And again. Let it sink.

Are you acquiring the necessary skills to help you remain on top of your game? Are you learning new skills to help you remain different.

DM me if you are eager to take a bold step now

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Product pricing is very important .The price you charge for your product is one of the most important business decisions you make and this should be taking seriously.
No matter what type of product you sell, the price you charge your customers or clients will have a direct effect on the success of your business. This simply means that your business grows when the price is right and the growth slows down when you are accepting the wrong price. This will cause serious problems for your sales and cash flow. You will not be able to expand your business or replace items easily.
So how do you know if you're pricing too low?
Simple, if no one is complaining about your cost, you may want to raise it".
I am not charging much and yet people are complaining.
Well, the truth is that everyone is not your customer. The customers that need your services and are willing to pay your price are the ones you should target.
Look at this.
If your goal for the month is 300,000
100 customers X 3,000 =300,000
50 customers X 6,000 = 300,000
25 customers X 12,000= 300,000
10 customers X 30,000 = 300,000.
If you get 10 customers that are ready to pay 30,000 each you arrive at your goal quickly. You and I know that it is easy to get 10 people than to get 100 people coming to your shop in a month to sew.
The big questions are. WHAT IS THE RIGHT PRICE?
The right price to charge for your product is the price that covers ALL your expenses and give you profit
How do I calculate this?
You can do this by writing out the price of all the materials you will use to work. Then add a good amount on this to cover the cost of other expenses like rent, electricity etc (You can get our template that can help you with this)
Where and how do I get people willing to pay this?
Simple,. you attract what you desire.
Improve your brand quality and people will be ready to pay. Create a brand secret that make your customers loyal to you.
There are various methods of doing this. Why is peak milk always the most expensive? Why can't other softdrink taste like coke? Why do people pay high for bottle water in some places where as it sells less on other places? Sometimes both business can be in the same environment.
The customer that pays 500 Naira for bottle water in a.restuarant will enter another restaurant and refuse to pay 100. But he just paid 500 without complaining now he is calling 100 naira expensive for a bottle water.
When you brand your business right, you attract the right customers who will pay without arguing.

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
How do you find out what your customers think about your Business?
There is only one way to do that
Ask your customers

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2021
Do you have a niche?
Having a niche is important because if you try to cater to everyone your overall marketing message won't speak to anyone. So, it's important you have a targeted niche market and speak to a customer or client in a certain way which they can really relate to.

�Ideal client – Having an ideal client is a key part of having a niche. By having a niche, you can speak directly to your ideal client. This communication is important in helping you attract people into your business. Without a niche, not only do you not stand out, you are not speaking to an ideal client or customer. You can decide to focus on.making wears for nursing moms. Major concern of nursing women is breast feeding in public. Concentrating on this segment will mean styles that are trendy and still allow them to breast feed in public without exposing themselves.
Any woman who is facing this challenge is your ideal client.

�Stand out – When you have a niche you are memorable and are far more likely to be remembered. Without a niche people are likely to forget you and your business. For example, when people are looking for a fashion designer that makes bridals, your name easily comes to mind.

�Brand Loyalty
Niche marketing helps you to build brand loyalty. With a niche market, you engage with a smaller audience. This allows you to focus on the quality of customer service and to nurture your relationship with them. As you cater to the customers’ specific needs, you are not just acting like a supplier but like a right partner that understands their need.

�Less Competition
One of the main benefits of a niche market is no or little competition. When you serve a specific audience, there are significantly fewer competitors providing similar service. The more specific your product or service, the less people there to compete with you for customers, and the harder it is for them to duplicate your strategies.

�Expertise
Niche marketing requires you to concentrate in one area, so it becomes easy to fine tune your expertise in a shorter time period. The benefit of niche marketing is that it enables you to become an expert or thought leader in your niche. You are the best option to get the right answers.

�You spend less on Marketing
Your satisfy customers becomes your business evangelist. People in a niche tend to be in frequent contact with others in that niche, which means more opportunities to get the word out about your business. Thus, you can save substantially on marketing and advertising. For example, expectant mothers attend prenatal fitness programs, take childbirth education classes, and shop at maternity clothing stores, where they meet many other expecting mothers. The better you serve them, the more likely they are to recommend, and maybe even rave about, your services to their many fellow expectant mothers.

�Increased Visibility
Increased visibility is a benefit of niche marketing that not only leads to more customers but can also improve your online presence. With niche marketing especially, getting in front of the right people is more important than getting in front of a lot of people. The more people who know about your business, the more people there are to recommend your business to a friend who fits your niche market.

�Higher Profit
Niche businesses have high-profit margins because they are meeting the specialized needs of the customers. Besides, customers also don’t get the product or service anywhere else. So, they don’t mind paying extra for the service.

#eversmartfashions #fashionbrandcoach
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2021
Visit my page for the first post
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
How can one handle an unsatisfied customer and convert him/her to a loyal customer?
We have all been there. We have once in a while been aggrieved by a business. There attitude towards us is the reason we are still with them.

A happy customer brings 3 of his friends. An unhappy customer takes 10 persons away from the business.

Find out why the customer is not satisfied

What was the customers expecting but didn't get? This helps in future.

Is it about the product or service?

Offer a discount in a new business deal

Give refund if your policy covers that.

When our customer is not satisfied they take the business to our competitors

Our unhappy customer is our business greatest source of learning.

What have you done to settle issues with a customer and make them stay with your brand?
Comment below

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Stop using this sales pills
Are you loosing customers because of your attitude?
Do you size your customers up?���
��
Is that a determinant on how you treat them?
I visited a shop sometime ago to get pairs of shoes. The owner of the shop was present. I made my selections and needed clarification, but the woman was rude to me.
I left the shop and 2 days later I was back at the shop. I pulled out 4 pairs from her shelve and made payment.
Then she started laughing, I asked her what happened. She said that her sales assistant is using eye to pass a message to her. That when I left her shop the other time that the girl called her to order, warning her about her poor customer service. .
Now the girl is reminding her about what she told her the others time
She apologized for her attitude.
I visited the shop more times after that. This has happened to several people and they have lost good business deal because of attitude towards their customers.
Are you on this table?
Have a been treated badly by business?
What experience have you had with a business?
Let's hear yours.
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
How do I get more followers on Instagram?
Simply having a lot of followers doesn’t necessarily mean anything. It doesn't mean you will have more income than those that have less. It doesn't guarantee that you will have highest engagement.
Some account with million followers maybe making Less income than account with thousands.
However, here are tips to help you increase your followers.
�Optimize Your Instagram Account
Make your account discoverable by using the right keyboards.

�Post consistently
The worst thing to do while trying to get followers on Instagram is to post content at random period. Check your page now . When was the last time you posted. If you are guilty of random posting, now is the time to improve. Always maintain regularity when posting your content. A pattern helps in increasing your audience.

�Post content followers want
While this is easier said than done, it’s smart to learn what content your followers want to see. If your page is about fashion, that's what we hope to see when we come to your page. Imagine that you saw a signpost outside with the information "Food is Ready" you entered inside only to discover it's a barbing saloon. How do you describe them. Your guess is as good as mine.

�Interact With Your Followers
When someone comments on your post, take the time to acknowledge that comment – like it, and reply to them. You will notice increased interaction over time if you take the initiative of talking to your followers.
�Interact with others in your niche in gain visibility. Don't just post and relax engage with others

�Get Your Content Public
The best way to get customers to follow you is to make yourself present to the public.
�Avoid Fake Instagram Followers
Some people will talk you into using this to increase the number of followers. The sad news is that you risk loosing your account if you are using bot and fake followers will not patronise your business.
There is a huge difference between an Instagram account with fake and legitimate followers.
If this is helpful click on share button.

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
How do I increase Sales?
If you are struggling with sales, here are tips to help you.
�Have a good Sales plan. Break your sales plan down to daily achieveable goals.
To make sells you must reach out to people.

�Be positive about objections
For instance, when a prospect say I have a customer. Do you say okay and walk away. Do not give up too fast. Have you tried finding what your competition gives them they made them loyal. This research will help you find out what they are not getting, and this will be your area of strength.
�Learn how to follow up. Follow up is important before and after sales.
�Learn how to close sales
Appeal to your prospects emotions sometimes you have to give something to get something.
�Asking for referrals from your existing customers.
�Have a customer retention strategy

Mercy Ugwuiro
Fashion Brand Coach
@eversmartfashions
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Should I use referral marketing?
Here are tips to help you.
Referral marketing is a method a business can adopt to promote their products or services to new customers. Often times this is done through word-of-mouth.
it is spontaneous meaning that you have also done this as a happy customer. You have told your friends where you bought your wig or even the delicious meal you just had. You recommend the business to friends, family members and acquaintances just because you like their product or service.

Can you get people to recommend you to friends and families?
Referrals are personal. The person who makes the referral and the prospect know and trust one another. Prospects are more likely to trust a recommendation from a friend than any other source, As the recommendations come from the friends or the people they trust, the chances of losing customers diminishes. The loyalty of the customers are very high in referral marketing.

What can you do to encourage this?
You can give current customers incentives each time someone they refer makes a purchase. Imagine receiving an unexpected gift or alert for a customer you introduced to a business a long time ago
Ideas of incentives
The incentives can be a one-time discount, gift card, or a service delivery, small commission, cash rewards etc
A proper strategy can make your business to grow.
You need to be careful not to say things you cannot do as this can have a negative impact.

Does this sound like something you can do?
Are you motivated by this tip?
Share to help others benefit from it.

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Are you in the general market?

Or you picked one

Being in a general market, get you competing with lots of people and you risk not been discovered when searching for product or service in your industry.

A blogger posted on Thursday that she needs where she can spend the holidays without traveling home or traveling out.

She needs everything all planned. One week activities all planned for her.

Guess what?

People started tagging brands that are known for that.

Many brands that have their hands in so many things were not mentioned.

Because having a specific niche makes you come to mind easily.

Think about it.
If you need help choosing a niche. Send us a DM

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
You are only a call away

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Is the number of your customers reducing?
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2022
Do you wish to increase the number of your customers?

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2022
This is why you are stuck
You aren't Setting and achieving goals because they are not specific.
For instance, setting a goal to get one new customers a day gives 30 new customers a month
Saving NGN 500 daily gives you NGN15,000 per month. You can plan on buying that weaving machine, that stoning machine, that embroidery machine.
When you have no specific goals, it becomes difficult.
Target nothing. Hit nothing
If you haven't set goal for today, go get your paper and pen now.
If you missed my TUESDAY post go and read it.
It is veeeeery important that you set specific goals.
Did I speak to someone today.
Oya tell me in the comment box whether it touched you.

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2022
Still limping on two opinions?

Should I buy that equipment?
Let me leave it till tomorrow
Sister/ Brother, tommorow never come.

Should I register for this course? Maybe I should wait till tomorrow.

Amaka, who said today is not the best day for it.

I don't want to call that woman that said she wants to give me work, I don't want to look desperate. Hmm��

If you look for excuse you will get a lot.
If you need just one reason why you should do it. You will find it.

Read the caption again.���

Good morning.���

#explore #eversmartfashions #thursdaymotivation #fashiondesigner #fashionbrand #contentcreator #inspirationalquotes #businessgrowthstrategy #successquotes #fashionbrandcoach #fashion

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Customers are the reason we open Business. Nothing happens until somebody buys something.
The most important function of every Business is to create and keep Customers. It's that simple and that difficult.
It's common belief that most Business failures are caused by a lack of capital.
It's false. Practically all business failures are caused by a lack of Customers. If you don't have enough Customers, you can do everything else right and go broke

The customer isn't always right, but he's always the one with the money(Linda Perret)

#eversmartfashions #fashionbrandcoach

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mafia Marketing
Mafia Marketing Strategy is a marketing strategy that has been used over the years by many companies.
Make them an offer they can't refuse. (Do you remember this?)
A Mafia Offer is simply the offer you make to your market—your prospects and customers—to make them desire your products or services and something that your competition cannot quickly match.
You can create an unbelievable deal. You will need to spend time creating this deal before presenting it to your target audience. This strategy will allow you to build up your excitement for the offer and convey a great enthusiasm for your ideas.
A successful Mafia offer can't be turned down!!!

Keep your competition closer
Competitor are your very best friend.
Keeping an eye on your competition will help you understand your competitive advantages and disadvantages.
It will provide information to develop strategies that could create competitive advantage in the future.

Loyalty makes you family
Learn to reward loyalty of employees and clients.

@eversmartfashions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. / Clash Of Kings Hack Online Generator - .apk .ipa Working No Jailbreak / List Of 10 African Women With Big Huge Massive Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.