Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More (8776 Views)

How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur / Beautiful Fashion Labels For Your Fashion Brand / Beautiful Fashion Labels For Your Fashion Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Are you teaching your staff how to manage your business in your absence?

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Do you go to your business every morning just to sit and wait for customers to come?

Still waiting for the call of that customer that said "I will get back to you"?

You attended party over the weekend and NO ONE heard about your business?��

Chai !!! Amanda you ate party rice, forget your complimentary card for your bag.

You don't do paid advert, you don't do Free advert with your mouth. Nneka who do you?

Tomorrow you will say Business is slow, akwaya?

I come in peace this morning .

Go and do what � do���

@eversmartfashions

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
We don't want to push our ideas
on to customers,
we simply want to
make what they want.

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hashtags for Fashion Designers

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2022
WHY WE ARE NOT BUYING
�You created a product and you are calling us to come and buy. Did you ask us what we need?

�Your post scares us 70% discount
NO REFUND�
NO DM��
NO RETURNS�
NO EXCHANGE�
If you are in my shoe will you buy? When you see what I order vs what I got everyday��

You don't answer our questions
So we are afraid that you will collect our money and ghost us.
You don't follow up and so we use the money for something else

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Use hashtags this way for Visibility

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
If you missed this. Here it is once again

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Should you be scared of the competition when starting a business?

I woke up this morning and remember a conversation I had with a lady over the weekend.
Here's her story
Two years ago I finished from a fashion school, eager to start my business. I rented a shop in a business place upstairs. I was so happy I have my own business. Suddenly others started renting spaces around. Guess what? They are Fashion Designers.
From being the only person in two months to having five more people around. It has been a stiff competition couple with the fact that am new in the business. I am thinking of quitting and look for something else to do.
I ask her, 'how do you know you will not meet the same thing?'
She shouted God forbid
I ask her "how does a tomato seller who has more than competitors in a single location survive?
She said maybe because it's food and people buy it everyday.
Then I ask her what about clothing? Isn't that also a necessity?
Does children not outgrown their clothes within six months and that's a complete change of wardrobe?
Do you realize that your business is still better because you can chose to sew for children, for teens, Bridal, Corporate for female, native for men, casual for male and female etc.
If the tomato seller that has less option hasn't quit, do you think you should?
Choose a niche for yourself and be known for that. Don't confuse your customers.
The ones that know that you bridals are second to none will look for you and recommend you to friends.
It's a beautiful Monday morning
It's #mondaymotivation

Turn on your notification, don't miss any tip
Follow @eversmartfashions

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Should you be scared of the competition when starting a business?

I woke up this morning and remember a conversation I had with a lady over the weekend.
Here's her story
Two years ago I finished from a fashion school, eager to start my business. I rented a shop in a business place upstairs. I was so happy I have my own business. Suddenly others started renting spaces around. Guess what? They are Fashion Designers.
From being the only person in two months to having five more people around. It has been a stiff competition couple with the fact that am new in the business. I am thinking of quitting and look for something else to do.
I ask her, 'how do you know you will not meet the same thing?'
She shouted God forbid
I ask her "how does a tomato seller who has more than competitors in a single location survive?
She said maybe because it's food and people buy it everyday.
Then I ask her what about clothing? Isn't that also a necessity?
Does children not outgrown their clothes within six months and that's a complete change of wardrobe?
Do you realize that your business is still better because you can chose to sew for children, for teens, Bridal, Corporate for female, native for men, casual for male and female etc.
If the tomato seller that has less option hasn't quit, do you think you should?
Choose a niche for yourself and be known for that. Don't confuse your customers.
The ones that know that you bridals are second to none will look for you and recommend you to friends.
It's a beautiful Monday morning
It's mondaymotivation

Turn on your notification, don't miss any tip
Follow eversmartfashions

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Learn how to sale to Nigerians

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wondering how you can post regularly?

Here are 10 tips to help you.

� Show us HOW TO. It could be how to know your skin tone. How to know colors that match your skin tone. How to know your body figure/shape. How to wear a particular outfit to different occasions.
� Show us what you are working on. Let see how you cut, iron, sew. Show us the complete outfit.
� Share a mistake you made in the past. This can encourage others
� Share your daily routine
�Share top tools that you use and how you maintain them.
�Show us a sewing hack you know and use
�What important truth do few people agree with you on? Share it
�Host online contests
� Share an Instagram account that always make you laugh.
� Share pictures of your happy clients and their testimonials

Follow
@eversmartfashions

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Why are you not charging the right price?

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 6:55pm On May 02, 2022
Places to leave your business card

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 4:36pm On May 03, 2022
Tips to find your niche

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 1:32pm On May 16, 2022
10 ways you can promote your business

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
What do you think?

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
How do I grow my business?

Who among you that wants to build � that will not first sit down to plan(or calulate the cost).

I know you must have heard this said several times.

The question is, Have you done this?

A person that wants to build house has a picture of what he wants. If he didn't take steps it remains only a dream.�

First John has to hire Peter the architect to draw his dream ��.

Next, he contracts Engr Mike� who will carry out the building project.

He get the value of the project and work commences. One brick at a time� until it becomes a beautiful mansion that everyone admires.

LESSONS WE CAN LEARN

First John has a picture in mind of what he wants.

He hired an expert who helped him put his vision on paper. You can hire an expert to help you prepare a simple business plan.

He hired an Engineer, another expert who will help with estimating the cost and carrying out the project.

Are you working with a coach presently?

If you need one, send us a DM.

The building project is a process. It was built, brick upon brick. Likewise your business growth.

Follow
@eversmartfashions

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2022
How do I make a profit in my clothing business?
How do I make a profit in my clothing business?

Here are tips to help you.

�Find a common need that is not satisfied at the moment, and offer a solution. The best way to do this is to carry out a little research. Find out from your existing customers what they need You may prepare five questions to ask them and leave room for them to express themselves. Have it in written format so you don't forget. Every problem one person is facing, there are ten others with the same issue. For example, pregnant women who are working may need corporate outfit they will feel comfortable in rather than suit.

�Charge the right price: The right price to charge for your product is the price that covers ALL your expenses and give you profit. Remember the money you spend on calls, transport, electricity etc are part of your expenses

�The only thing that will sustain your business is a good sales plan. Have a good Sales plan.where you break your sales down to daily achieveable goals.

� Create more visibility for your Brand. Advertise in places where your customers are. Fashion magazine, Fashion Hub, ecommerce site, etc

�.Partner with brands that sell items that complement yours. Brands that sell bags, shoes, materials etc

� Work with an influencer.

Remember, with the right price and sales you will make profit.

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
How do I increase sales in my Fashion Business?
First what is your Sales Goal?
Write down how much sales you wish to make.in a month.
For instance, if you are thinking of selling up to 40 garments in a month, then break this target down into weekly sales.
This will give you 10 garments every week.
Further break this down by days of the week. This means you have to sell at least 2 garments per day.
Now you ask yourself, "what should I do to achieve the selling of 2 garments we day?"
Here are tips to help you

�Tap into the Power of Referral Marketing.
When a customer buys from you and she is happy with your work. Ask her to recommend you to friends or family. You can offer incentive
�Upsell other Products
Sell a product that can complement the products that your customers have ordered. For instance, you can add handbag �or shoes. You may I say but I don't Sell any of this. Recommend a brand that have good quality for cross promotion.
� Create a discount sales
� Create bundles and name your bundles. You can package a pair of trousers a nice jacket and name it power dresser or Business ready or whatever attractive name you can come up with.
� Campaign
You . must talk to people about your business daily. How many persons should know about your business daily. Work towards these goals.

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Amaka opens her boutique
It's a beautiful Tuesday morning
She started humming her favorite tune and arranges the garment.
She waves at friends and well wishers as they pass by
Amaka: Mama Joy, good morning oh
How is my daughter-in- law?
Mama Joy: she is fine o
Amaka.stayed in the shop till 6: 30pm. She locked up the shop and went home
She started wondering
"Is this how I will continue?"
"Some days No sales'
"Some days only one or two"
What can I do so that I will be.selling everyday? How do I promote my business

Do you plan your marketing strategy before you go out?

Often people are stuck in their business because they do the same thing all the time expecting a different result.

There are marketing strategies, sales techniques which you need to expand your business.

Planning them ahead will help your business.

If you will like to know this.
Drop
I'm interested

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Do you follow up?

Do you have a record to assist you with customers and enquires and those you need to follow up?

I have a business I have known for over ten years. One thing I like about the business is their prompt delivery and efficiency.

Recently I contacted the business to make branded Tees for me. It was a busy period for so I was then to call I didn't get a call from them.

Guess what?

They lost the business because the event has passed.

Not keeping up with your customers can make you lose sales.

Here are some tips I use

�I use Google assistant on my phone to set a reminder.

Just touch the microphone and follow the prompts

�Next in my WhatsApp Business, I have a follow up label which helps me to remember people I need to follow up

�In my quick replies I have follow up messages that I can quickly edit and send.

Do you follow up?
Share what has helped you to do this
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2022
HOW CAN YOU MAKE SURE THAT EVERY CUSTOMER FEELS VALUED AND APPRECIATED?

�Have a structure in place of rewarding customers.

�Call or send personal note to them occasionally not only when they buy from you.

�Send special message to them on their special days.

�Give gift to them or exclusive offers.

�Have a policy of celebrating customers who has remained loyal to your business for certain years.

�Invite them to your business special events.

�Seek their views on a product you are making or about launching

�Allow them speak and express their grievances or give their feedback.Actively listen to them without cutting them off. This shows that you care.

�Make customer feel important by ensuring their rights and requests are taken care:

�Support and service contracts must be clear and comprehensible.

�Make deliveries to them on time.

�Respect your customer’s valuable time. The longer you make customers wait to hear from you for a resolution or support, the more time you give them to start exploring your competitors’ products.

Follow

@eversmartfashions
#fashionbrandcoach
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Are Customers underpricing your work?
Here are things you can do
�This is an indication that you are attracting the wrong kind of Customers.
�Have a clear niche: Your for instance could be maternity.
�Have a specific target audience: Women ages 24 to 45 is not specific enough because in this category you have those that cannot afford your price. Narrow it down further to the type of income earners and where they work.
�Sit down and ask yourself who and who in this sector need what I sell.
Note that I didn't say "want" what you sell
I specifically said "need" what you sell
There's a reason for this.
If you should come up with who wants what you sell, you'll have more work to do to convince such a person to part with the money. You will hear things like..... I want it but the money you are calling is too much.
But if you identify who "needs" it, your job will be half done. All you have to do is explain to her how your product/service will help her meet that need he has.
�Sell solution: Your customers need to see your product as a solution to her problem. If she needs clothes that she can feel free in and yet look corporate. Are you solving these?
�Sell value: Do you believe that what you are selling is worth the price?

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2022
Why are my followers not buying from me?��
While you may have a good product there could be a variety of reasons why they are not buying.
Here are a few of them:

�Lack of interest: It's possible that your followers are not interested in what you are selling, even if they are interested in your content or brand in general. Consider conducting a research first before creating your product

�Price: The price of your product or service could be a factor. If it is too expensive for your followers, they may not be willing to make a purchase.

�Competition: There could be other companies or individuals offering similar products or services at a lower price, which could make it difficult for you to sell to your followers.

�Lack of trust: If your followers do not trust you or your brand, they may be hesitant to make a purchase. This could be due to a lack of transparency, poor customer service, or negative reviews. Or just that they need time to know, like and trust you before they can part with their money. So consider working on this first.

�Poor marketing: If you are not effectively promoting your product or service to your followers, they may not be aware that it is available for purchase.

See more on our page.

©Mercy Ugwuiro
eversmartfashions

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by Upperfem44: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
I will check the site, thank you!
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
SAVE THIS POST SO YOU DON'T FORGET

Here's what to do when you want to get more engagement on a fashion post.

Use visually appealing images: No one likes a boring picture.��
Use high-quality images that showcase your fashion items in a visually appealing way. This will catch the attention of your audience and make them more likely to engage with your post. Clicking on the like button or asking if it is for or whether you can make something like this for them. Some can start commenting on how beautiful the clothes look.

Use hashtags: Use relevant hashtags in your post so that it appears in the feeds of users who are interested in fashion. This will help you reach a wider audience and increase the chances of engagement.

Engage with your audience: Comment and reply to comments on your posts to show your audience that you value their engagement. This will encourage them to continue interacting with your content.

Post regularly: Consistently posting high-quality content will help you build a loyal following. This will increase the chances of your audience engaging with your posts.

Collaborate with influencers or other brands: Collaborating with influencers or other brands can help you reach a new audience and increase the chances of engagement on your posts.

Create interactive content: Create polls, quizzes, or other interactive content to encourage your audience to engage with your post.

Run a contest or giveaway: Running a contest or giveaway can be a great way to increase engagement on your fashion posts. This can also help you grow your following.

Use Instagram stories: Use Instagram stories to share behind-the-scenes content, fashion inspiration, or other engaging content. This can help increase engagement on your fashion posts.

#eversmartfashions #fashionbrandcoach

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
HOW TO GROW YOUR FASHION BUSINESS ON INSTAGRAM

No doubt you already have Instagram account.
You have change from profile to business page. Audit your bio and put in the right keywords that can be found when people are looking for your type business.
For instance, if I search for fashion designers in Abuja, will your name appear?
Make it easy for people to contact you and respond promptly.
Learn how to take high-quality pictures. Show your products in the best possible way. This is very important.

Engage with your followers: Respond to their comments and messages, and interact with other accounts in your niche by liking and commenting on their posts. Not necessarily for the sake of liking your post back but because you genuinely like their post.

Use Instagram Stories: Share behind-the-scenes content and sneak peeks of new products through Instagram Stories to give your followers a more personal look at your brand. Show when you are working on a product and how it looks after completion.

Consider collaborating with influencers and other brands: Partnering with influencers and other brands can help expose your brand to a new audience and increase your visibility on Instagram.

If Instagram shopping is available for your account you can use this. Tag your products in your posts and stories, allowing users to easily shop your products without leaving the app.

Don't forget the use of relevant hashtags: Use hashtags that are related to your brand and the fashion industry to reach a wider audience.

If your budget allows it consider running ads on Instagram to reach a larger, targeted audience and drive more sales.

Hit the share button

#eversmartfashions
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
MARKETING IS THE LIFE BLOOD OF YOUR BUSINESS

My friend and I drove past two women that sells second hand "tokunbo".

My friend asked me: Mercy, do this people actually sell?

I replied NO. If they do it's once a day or a week. That is why most of them will pack those things home after some time to share it to friends or keep them at home for use.

My friend is a Realtor. She said do you know how many calls I have made today? Do you know how many places I have been to today?

I said to her: if Banks are still marketing. Network providers are still marketing. Big companies are still marketin, then Mercy should. I'm not even doing enough.

Sad to say many are sitting on this table. We wake up everyday, go to our various businesses seat and wait for customers to come.

No that is not the way to go!!

Many have passed that route and end up closing shop.

Make a U-turn and follow the other route.

Follow the route of those who aggressively market their business. That mama, yes that pepper seller that has built house. That fish seller that has commercial buses. You know how they wake up 4:00am to start their business. You know many supplies they do in a day.

They did not get there by sitting around waiting for customers, why should you?

Next time you dress up to go to your business, think about this: How do I market my business shamelessly today?
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 2:28pm On May 17, 2023
WHAT LESSONS DID YOU LEARN FROM THE QUEEN CHEF - HILDABACI?

Here are some that I picked

Believe in yourself. This is very important for you to be able to do anything.

☑️ What seems impossible can be made possible. The word itself says it
"I'm possible"

☑️ You need resilience in whatever thing you are doing

☑️They value of good relationship. This I like most. If you have visited her page, you will discover that she even cooks for her team. No wonder we see all of them around her, supporting her dream.

☑️Goal setting. Each time you set a small goal and accomplish it, you are building your confidence level

☑️That small business you are doing now, can become great if you work towards it.

What did you learn?

#hildabacicookathon
#hildabaci #hilda #guinessbook #teamhilda #hildacookathon #businessoffashion #relationshipgoals #eversmattgashions
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2023
YOU DON DO YOUR MARKET RESEARCH?
Amaka want to start a business. She wants to sell ladies shoes. She has seen people in this business making money that is why she chose the business.

She told some of her friends about it and they told her it is a good idea.
One of her friends told her to do a market research to know if it will sell.
Amaka decided to seek the opinion of more friends and they told her to go ahead with the business.
She also ask people in a Facebook and WhatsApp group where she belong and she got missed reaction about the business.
At the end of the month she rented a shop and started her new business.

Is Amaka right in her method of starting a business?

If you say YES please explain
If you say NO please explain
Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 8:57pm On Apr 07
Identifying Your Target Audience

Hey there, Eversmart ones! 👋.

Have you made several post and noticed that people are not responding?

Does it look like you just made the post for yourself?

If this has happened to you, do not be discouraged. it is possible that you are speaking to the wrong audience. it is also possible that you are speaking to the right audience but you are not addressing their present problem.

How do I identifying my target audience? 🎯

You see, in the vast sea of digital marketing, knowing who you're talking to is like having a compass in a dense forest – it guides you toward your destination with precision and purpose. And today, we're shining the spotlight on this fundamental step in your journey to success.

When it comes to content marketing and digital marketing, understanding your audience is non-negotiable. It's not just about throwing words and ads into the digital abyss and hoping for the best. No, my Eversmart friend, it's about speaking directly to the hearts and minds of those who matter most – your ideal customers.

So, how do you go about identifying this elusive bunch? Well, it all starts with research – the backbone of any successful marketing strategy. Dive deep into the digital realm, scouring social media platforms, forums, and online communities where your potential audience hangs out. Pay close attention to their conversations, their pain points, their desires – because therein lies the key to unlocking their hearts.

Next up, let's talk demographics. Who are these people? What do they do? Where do they live? Understanding the demographics of your target audience is like fitting puzzle pieces together – it gives you a clear picture of who you're dealing with and how best to tailor your message to resonate with them.

But wait, we're not done yet! It's time to get personal. Dive into psychographic – the juicy details that go beyond the surface. What are their values? Their interests? Their aspirations? Understanding the psyche of your audience allows you to speak to them on a deeper level, forging connections that go beyond mere transactions.

If you need help identifying your target audience, we will be glad to help.

#eversmartfashions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hi Friends Pls I Need Pictures Of Indian Dress. / Clash Of Kings Hack Online Generator - .apk .ipa Working No Jailbreak / I Need A Hand Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.