Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially (26586 Views)

Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem / 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by ExpiredNigeria: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2019
H
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by yanabasee(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2019
kk
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by ayusco85(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2019
frommee0:
The battleline has been drawn between former band mates ,2Face Idibia and Black Face .

Black Face who has had a long standing grudge with the music legend wrote

"Can the #WAR officially begin @official2baba ? I say it has now #officially… even though you been taking secret shots but you can come out in the open nowYou know your career is going to end when this is finally over #youareoverwith2019 �"

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/your-career-is-going-down-black-face-officially-declares-war-on-2face-idibia/

2019 year of Wars.

APC Vs PDP

But which one is APC and which is PDP btw tu baba and black face
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Slynation(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2019
It's official.... Blackface doesn't have sense, instead of him to focus and revive his dead and forgotten career, he's busy waiting for 2baba to go down, please someone should remind him 2BABA is already a Legend for Life.....

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by KingThreatzz: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2019
Many people have hurt me in this life but I have decided to make success my best revenge

11 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by micgray100(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2019
Blackface should stop this negative vibe.

Register your Limited Liability Company for just 75k..
Done for more than 200 jobs for nairalanders.. They commended me also on the trend.

My signature takes you to my trend
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by TissuePaper: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2019
PurplePatch:

OP your pictures says it all. Black face points the gun at Tubaba, the guy hands up to prove his innocence.

This is Anthony Joshua vs Floyd Mayweather.. Let the battle begin.

Some people would not like to drown alone. They'll want to drag you along.
Las las I reject every "Black face" in my life...

pun intended grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by kaen1317: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2019
This man should get a life. because of one song that he couldn't make anything out of. Tuface made something out of it now blackface can't rest. Is it not the same blackface that wanted to refresh his career but the heavens sent down rain that evening to scatter the event. Simply put the gods are against blackface. He should go rest and leave tuface alone
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Macgreat(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2019
2face is already made with or without music.
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by KingThreatzz: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:
Truth is, 2face destroyed this man's life.

Imagine toiling all your youths to make music, and one guy like that would just steal your songs without credit to you?

You put on the radio, hear people singing your song without recognizing you?

The depression probably caused this guy to be the failure that he is today and he would hold this grudge for 2face till death.

Tuface is no good. But a true musician won't hold on to one song. He will go further and make other songs.
Blackface later went on to record his own version of African Queen. I heard it, it sounded so bland that it cant be repeated on any radio station twice. Yes he's the writer but Tuface singing made the song a super hit. I wish he grows above the hate. Every successful person has been cheated before.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by LegitHustler: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
He was actually talented. But weed don wash all the talent now. I saw a post of him smoking weed with some hoodlums in one of those lagos ghetto, while 2face they ball and is highly respected Nationwide

Fela smoke weed till he open shrine wey even France President visit so your point is pointless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Mysselff2: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2019
Is it not too early in the year to manifest symptoms of madness ..??
Someone please tell Blackgoat or Blackface that who God has blessed, no man can curse, Tubaba is so blessed by God, he is arguably the most humble and most lovable Nigerian artiste of today, I really find it hard to believe that anyone would have any ill feeling toward Tubaba.Envy and malice is like acid stored in a thick plastic bottle,with time it will eat up the plastic bottle from within.Blackgoat is a plastic bottle full of acid, he is finished, Tubaba has nothing to do with his failed career

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Niangollan42: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2019
PurplePatch:

This is Anthony Joshua vs Floyd Mayweather.. Let the battle begin.

Las las I reject every "Black face" in my life...

And Anthony Joshua will beat Floyd Mayweather anytime, Any day lol grin
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Slynation(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:
Truth is, 2face destroyed this man's life.

Imagine toiling all your youths to make music, and one guy like that would just steal your songs without credit to you?

You put on the radio, hear people singing your song without recognizing you?

The depression probably caused this guy to be the failure that he is today and he would hold this grudge for 2face till death.
Oga leave that thing, you are solely responsible for who you are, everybody always has a choice no matter what.... Tell yourself the truth, if na BlackFace sing AfricanQueen that song no for Blow quarter of how e blow!! #DSongIsEverGreenWith2Baba that reminds me, Nigerians are still waiting for an apology for damaging our eardrums with his own version

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by akdjr(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2019
Abeg Blackface go listen to Oyi and see if u can remix it to step up your career.
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Bustincole(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by ameh99: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2019
Why can’t this bad belly just concentrate on what he can do rather than to tear someone down....

I sense the work of Idoma weed....

1 Like

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by shachris02: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2019
Slynation:

Oga leave that thing, you are solely responsible for who you are, everybody always has a choice no matter what.... Tell yourself the truth, if na BlackFace sing AfricanQueen that song no for Blow quarter of how e blow!! #DSongIsEverGreenWith2Baba

Tuface should have recognized him as the writer of the song. At least that,would have boosted the poor guys morale.

Now he's depressed for life.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2019
This one will just smoke igbo and start typing rubbish, oga dont be a bad loser jare go to studio and try do something nice or start a new business.
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by samydo(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2019
To those firing blackface, can any of you tell hw innocent 2face is? D post says that 2face has been firing secret shots none of u is seeing that, people like 2face are people that will do in secret and come out in public to claim to be innocent. All am saying is that you people should stop judging no one really knows what is going on behind the scenes.

7 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by RSVP: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2019
Message to all up coming artist.

Say NO to drugs .
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Slynation(m): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:

Tuface should have recognized him as the writer of the song. At least that,would have boosted the poor guys morale.

Now he's depressed for life.
Yea but 2Baba later apologized,they even came back as platainzion boiz, Face accepted & created monster hits before he went low, but Blackface has been struggling because he was trying to prove to Nigerians that he's a better singer than 2face when baba no sabi anything, make e go sitdown jooor, All i see is envy

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by ukaogouche: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2019
Can Blackface just focus on resurrecting his career for his future and that of his family and loved ones?! How can bringing down another man be a lifetime goal?!
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by mindtricks: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2019
Poor boy! It aint easy.
Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by Kobicove(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
He was actually talented. But weed don wash all the talent now. I saw a post of him smoking weed with some hoodlums in one of those lagos ghetto, while 2face they ball and is highly respected Nationwide

It's only a matter of time before that guy drinks Sniper undecided

1 Like

Re: Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially by zinizta: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2019
The Two-faced one... about time...talented but not as innocent as he portrays himself to be

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Beyonce? / Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home / Olamide Becomes Sterling Bank Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.