Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says (31163 Views)

Pete Edochie & Lookalike, Kingsley Abasili In UNROYAL, Appear In Same Movie / Kingsley Abasili Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Kingsley Abasili, Pete Edochie's Lookalike. Just Like Father & Son (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2019
ExpiredNigeria:
He even speaks like Peter Edochie. His English is very well punished, he can perfectly fit in as younger version of the Nollywood legend or even as old Peter with just little custome to give him grey hairs.
His English is well punished indeed padre
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by AmazonGhost: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2019
GOFRONT:
God why??

And my lookalike is Adams Oshiomole.....God why?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by nkemjikank(f): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2019
I tell you. I am beginning to believe in reincarnation.
post=74621702:
Doppelganger on point

Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2019
Okkkk
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by Splasshhh(f): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2019
Check out this app.
The best ever!
-lock account
-lock ATM card
-get a soft loan
-get it statement and more
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2019
nkemjikank:
I tell you. I am beginning to believe in reincarnation.
You are right o

Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by JuzzJoel: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2019
GOFRONT:
God why??

And my lookalike is Adams Oshiomole.....God why?

Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by 7abibi(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2019
Did u play away match?
Divay22:
Where and when will i see my lookalike o grin grin
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by nkemjikank(f): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=JuzzJoel post=74622115][/quote]
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by nkemjikank(f): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2019
Away match on point
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by NollyMedia(f): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2019
I said it! He is Pete Edochie's son.
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by janejive(f): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2019
He can act as a young version of Pete Edochie

Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by Slynation(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2019
arabbunkum:
Sharrrrrraaaap! Ode
Lwkm.... grin this one na personal beef o grin
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by Alao96(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2019
C'mon shout up ya mouth dere
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by motherlode: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2019
cheesy Pete Edocie's doppelganger found!
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by MacMkboy(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2019
Divay22:
Where and when will i see my lookalike o grin grin

hehehe... i dey here o
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by Awoo88: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2019
PurplePatch:
Kingsley Abasili if you know how many quotes and words of wisdom are inside that face you're mimicking, you will know you still have a long long way to go.
I tell you! He could not even pretend to have a y good proverb
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by nkemjikank(f): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2019
Are you thinking what I am thinking?
sojayy:
one of pete edochie misplanted seeds......if u know , you know grin
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by nkemjikank(f): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2019
Why should he pretend? Do you know if he has more proverbs in his brain than Pete?
Awoo88:

I tell you! He could not even pretend to have a y good proverb
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by Awoo88: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2019
nkemjikank:
Why should he pretend? Do you know if he has more proverbs in his brain than Pete?
Does he sounds like someone with more proverbs that our own kings of provwebs?? Is there anything from that video that remotely suggest to you he has any proverb at all
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by Burgerlomo: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2019
AmazonGhost:
This was how Jubril was found. grin grin grin grin

Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by nkemjikank(f): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2019
Let us wait until he performs in nollywood. Then you come back here and pay me homage grin
Awoo88:

Does he sounds like someone with more proverbs that our own kings of provwebs?? Is there anything from that video that remotely suggest to you he has any proverb at all
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by phemsie(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2019
yanabasee:
Which one is lookalike again?

doppelganger, in case u don't know
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by Awoo88: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2019
nkemjikank:
Let us wait until he performs in nollywood. Then you come back here and pay me homage grin
Pay you homage kwa!!! Abi na u bi the guy?
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by nickxtra(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
nkemjikank:
For the first time after viral photos and video of Pete Edochie's lookalike, Kingsley Abasili shows himself in a new video. He yet didn't mention a thing about having and family ties with the Nollywood legend. Could it be that there is indeed an unknown family tie he has with the nollywood legend Pete Edochie? Can he fit in the shoes as the younger version of Pete Edochie in a movie?
Listen to him speak... Just like the son of his father.

Check him out... Also see viral resemblance photos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFfAQBEEEfk

If this guy looks like Pete Edochie, what do you say of this guy pictured below?

Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by nkemjikank(f): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Haba... See me o! You go come pay me homage because I go win you for the argument na.
If I be the guy you think say I go dey here? Abeg I de fine my own lookalike. The guy don make am.
Awoo88:

Pay you homage kwa!!! Abi na u bi the guy?
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by nkemjikank(f): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin grin We have already found Pete Edochie's lookalike
This man should go and find his own lookalike grin grin.
nickxtra:
If this guy looks like Pete Edochie, what do you say of this guy pictured below?

Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by Awoo88: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
nkemjikank:
Haba... See me o! You go come pay me homage because I go win you for the argument na.
If I be the guy you think say I go dey here? Abeg I de fine my own lookalike. The guy don make am.
I see!! Him don make am.becos him resemble pete!!!
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by nkemjikank(f): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
I no talk anything o. I just talk say him don make am. Na you add the other things
Awoo88:

I see!! Him don make am.becos him resemble pete!!!
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by Awoo88: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
nkemjikank:
I no talk anything o. I just talk say him don make am. Na you add the other things
Ok!!!! Enjoy!!!
Re: Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says by PrincessB1(f): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
cheesy wow

Where is my lookalike?

TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) / What Is Wrong With Uche Ogbodo's Face? / Amanda Mandy Davido’s 2nd Baby Mama Celebrates Her 25th Birthday