Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,999 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Various Branches Of Yahoo+ Be Wary Of Their Wiles - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Various Branches Of Yahoo+ Be Wary Of Their Wiles (837 Views)

Every Industry Has Its Branches / Gist; Who Is To Blame For The Growing Number Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria? / Hillarious Sign Post By A Wary Father Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Various Branches Of Yahoo+ Be Wary Of Their Wiles by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
With the increase and commonness of yahoo money in the south,and coupled with the ritualistic occurrences nowadays I have compiled a least of courses studied by yahoo+ to make quick money.
so nairalanders be careful even your saliva could be a raw material for these criminals to make money.
it may sound like a joke,but I am damn serious.

1)SCAMMERS:these are the original yahoo boys also known as Gboys,laptop boys,pressers,419 Etc .they were the original criminals that the law enforcement agencies had to deal with, but after them came more serious issues.

2)RITUAL KILLERS: although this is a really old school practice,its still very much in vogue in these present days,
it's not surprising that's some young boys with heart chiseled out of rocks will kill to make money from human parts.

3)EATERS OF EXCREMENTS:if you are wise don't ever allow your poo,to be sighted by some set of boys,cause you could find someone relishing your faeces with soft agaga bread.
funny that people's poo are now valuable commodities.

4)THE BLOCKUS MINERS: Nowadays people loes their manhood just by selling goods to unknown customers, not that it is Ripped off,it literary disappears!!!!.
boys have quit using their own privates and now they would rather use that of others.

5)LADY HUNTERS:ladies be very careful,cause just by entering the car of a yahoo guy,you could lose your womb.
imagine if he enters you,you might as well lose your stomach. On a more serious note,young girls are arguably the main target of Gboys,they are needed for series of materials needed from the girls,ranging from their womb to even their genital lubrications.

with the rate at which youths are enrolling into the school of yahoo plus, very soon we will all have to be mindful of were our sweat,saliva,hair,tears and even fart drops.
cause they could all be needed for jazz.

I would be grateful if this gets to front-page,the citizens of Nairaland need sensitizing.

Looool

1 Like

Re: The Various Branches Of Yahoo+ Be Wary Of Their Wiles by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
now I know how it feels....when I view someone's joke and don't like or comment...actually feels terrible

(1) (Reply)

The King Of 'na Dem' (his Photo) / Change Your Boring Day With These 15 Hilarious Funny Photo And Meme / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.