Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out (8680 Views)

Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions / Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out by kmaster007: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2019
no b new tin nah
Re: Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out by NessaBoo(f): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Can you please tell us if it's a swimming pool the APC used as their campaign venue in Akwa Ibom?

NessaBoo, can you see this high level of hypocrisy?
grin

Lol, he was just talking generally about his PERSONAL OPINION about using stadiums for political events now, especially in a government that can't maintain it, he's not far from the truth about the maintainance aspect, but wrong about the usuge, becos all over the world stadiums are used for political events all the time.

From political debats to rallies...Ekiti should please release the Stadium to the right faction of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out by RZArecta2(m): 7:05am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74614334:
On to what end.....?!
What was the reason behind this?

Cos it wont make sense if the APC go on to use the said stadium for their campaign.

But, we don't trust this thieving and corrupt party called PDP, perhaps, they may be hiding some genuine reasons the State Government gave them from the public,
and perhaps it may be closed to all parties involved for some genuine reasons.

Troublemakers looking for sympathy.
Mumu, when Akwa Ibom state Govt did this same thing, everyone condemned them across both parties but here you are supporting nonsense. You people can never change from your evil ways at all. God forbid
Re: Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out by cmikel: 7:09am On Jan 10, 2019
No diff. BTW
Apc
Re: Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out by NessaBoo(f): 7:15am On Jan 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, I am not against your "rascality view" about the factions as you call it, but what I am against is how you turned blind eyes to the refusal of PDP to make use of the stadium. You ignored it totally because of your undying love for the APC. Remember Akwa Ibom Nessa, Remember! Good morning beautiful.

No, I didn't...I was just trying to buttress someone's point, that the refusal could be connected to the warring factions, which is totally possible!

Fayose is not a push over, imagine granting Secondus faction the use of the stadium, Fayose is going raise hell which could also resort to political violence.

We have to look at issues from all sides here, my submission is that, the Ekiti Govt should release the Stadium to the genuine faction, they should settle that between themselves first before approaching the govt!

2 Likes

Re: Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out by adewad13(m): 7:35am On Jan 10, 2019
well my suggestion to you if you no go vex..

make use of fayose village now abi name by force make u damage d stadium facilities...
Re: Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
Useless Fayemi.
Useless as a minister and useless as a governor.
Where is Shehu Sanni now undecided let him come and shook mouth on this matter! If to say Na PDP state now he will be very outspoken!!!

I was sharing how APC has being perpetuating this evil the last time on this forum, BMCs were saying rubbish oya ooooooo this is a recent one!

Politics shouldn't be a do or die affairs undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out by BuhariAdvocate: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2019
grin God punish you Mr chairman. Who be Atiku?
17Ebiscoo:
The Oguntuwase said the party was helpless and might resort to the use of any major road in the state for the campaign and the reception of their candidate. Ekiti State government has refused an application by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to use the Oluyemi Kayode Stadium in Ado Ekiti for the presidential campaign rally planned for Monday.

Chairman of PDP in Ekiti State, Chief Gboyega Oguntuwase, who made the allegation while addressing newsmen in Ado Ekiti, on Wednesday, said the party was not pleased by the action of the Ekiti State government and that it showed disrespect for the person of its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and the PDP as a party.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/09/govt-denied-us-use-stadium-presidential-rally-ekiti-pdp-cries/
Re: Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out by Pat081: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2019
helinues:

What is nice about that?
Nice one because pdp too do more than that what goes around comes around wen another party too get dia let them do d same thing to apc
Re: Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out by Ayed44: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2019
NessaBoo:

No, I didn't...I was just trying to buttress someone's point, that the refusal could be connected to the warring factions, which is totally possible!

Fayose is not a push over, imagine granting Secondus faction the use of the stadium, Fayose is going raise hell which could also resort to political violence.

We have to look at issues from all sides here, my submission is that, the Ekiti Govt should release the Stadium to the genuine faction, they should settle that between themselves first before approaching the govt!
But this is not the reason given by d state govt for denying them d use of d stadium. The state govt simply said d stadium is under repair. It is a useless excuse.
Re: Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out by reuben79: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2019
political vendetta in everywhere,wat do u expect when lifeless goven lifeness
Re: Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out by Lopeck: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
Useless Fayemi. Useless as a minister and useless as a governor.
You are just brainless

1 Like

Re: Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out by Alepa(m): 2:15am On Jan 11, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Can you please tell us if it's a swimming pool the APC used as their campaign venue in Akwa Ibom?

NessaBoo, can you see this high level of hypocrisy?
grin

Stop mentioning the innocent girl up and down .
Dem swear for you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC, PDP Trade Words As Political Thuggery Takes Toll In Sokoto / Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos) / Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.